英语口语 - 如何损人及如何打开结束话题

发布时间:2011-03-23 18:13:36   来源:文档文库   
字号:

老外损人的英语绝句

我们中国有杀人不见血之说,老外损起人来,也是惊天地,泣鬼神,一起看看吧!

1.Got into the gene pool while lifeguard wasn't watching.

1.他肯定是趁救生员不备,跳进基因池。



2.A room temperature IQ.

2.IQ值简直和室温一样高。



3.During evolution,his ancestors were in the control group.

3.进化时,他的祖先肯定是当权派。(要不是走后门,他怎么有机会进化成人?



4.Has two brains;one is lost and the other is out looking for it.

4.他有两个大脑,一个丢了,另一个去找去了。



5.He's so dense,the light bends around his.

5.他太蠢了,光碰到他多要拐向走。



6.If he were any more stupid,he'd have to be watered twice a week.

6.如果他再笨点儿,就要一周给他浇两次水了。(把他当植物来看了。)



7.Some drink from the fountain of knowledge,but he just gargled.

7.人家畅饮智慧之泉,他只是拿来漱了漱口。



8.It takes him an-hour-and-a-half to watch "60 Minutes".

8.他要花一个半小时来观察一个小时。



9.He sets low personal standards and then consistently fail to achieve them.

9.他给自己设定的标准很低,但每次还是达不到。



10.If you gave him a penny for his thoughts,you'd get change.

10.如果你用一分钱买他的想法,你还能拿到找零的。

看社交达人如何用英语打开结束话题

Sorry, I couldn't help overhearing—did you mention something about the football game?

抱歉,我无意中听到你刚才是不是在说足球比赛?

How do you find things over here?

你在这儿过得怎么样?

It's fairly mild for the time of year, don't you think?

对于一年中这个时候而言,天气相当温和了.你觉得呢?

Excuse me, but have you got a light by any chance?

对不起,请问借个火行吗?



You look hansome/beautiful today.

我说,你今天看起来真英俊/漂亮.

All in all, it was something I really enjoyed.

总而言之,我的确玩得很开心.



Excuse me, but I must be going now.



对不起,我必须走了。



I'm afraid it's time for me to be off.

恐怕我得走了.



I've enjoyed talking with you. If you'll excuse me, I must leave.

很高兴与你交谈,如果可以的话,我必须走了.

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/04e67f4669eae009581bece9.html

《英语口语 - 如何损人及如何打开结束话题.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式