外国经典英语诗歌精选:惠特曼献给林肯《啊,船长!我的船长》

发布时间:2019-11-22 23:15:38   来源:文档文库   
字号:

外国经典英语诗歌精选:惠特曼献给林肯《啊,船长!我的船长》

  《啊船长我的船长哟》是美国诗人惠特曼为悼念林肯而写下的著名诗篇。以下是小编给大家整理的外国经典英语诗歌精选——惠特曼献给林肯《啊,船长!我的船长》希望可以帮到大家
  o captain!my captain!our fearful trip is done,
  啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;
  the ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,
  这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。
  the port is near, the bells i hear, the people all exulting,
  港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。
  while follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
  千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。
  but o heart!heart!heart!
  但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!
  o the bleeding drops of red!
  瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!
  where on the deck my captain lies,
  甲板上躺着我的船长,
  fallen cold and dead.
  他倒下去,冰冷,永别。
  o captain! my captain!rise up and hear the bells;
  啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;
  rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,
  起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:
  for you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,
  迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;
  for you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing;
  他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;
  here, captain!dear father!
  啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!
  this arm beneath your head;
  我的手臂托着您的头!
  it is some dream that on the deck
  莫非是一场梦:在甲板上
  you 've fallen cold and dead.
  您倒下去,冰冷,永别。
  my captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,
  我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;
  my father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;
  我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;
  the ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
  船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;
  from fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;
  历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。
  exult, o shores!and ring, o bells!
  啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!
  but i,with mourful tread,
  但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,
  walk the deck my captain lies,
  心悲切,步履沉重;
  fallen cold and dead.
  因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/0967bc1bf021dd36a32d7375a417866fb84ac0b9.html

《外国经典英语诗歌精选:惠特曼献给林肯《啊,船长!我的船长》.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式