冰雪奇缘台词-2

发布时间:2017-10-24 14:23:32   来源:文档文库   
字号:

270Oh, all right. Hang on.好吧,我们继续

271They don't call me "the little dipper" for nothing.我可是个“舞林高手”哦!

272Like a chicken...with the face of a monkey... I fly.看我跳“鸡舞”...“猴子舞”...飞起来啦!

273Let me know when you're ready for another round, M'Lady.希望下次还能有幸邀您 公主殿下

274Well, he was sprightly.哈!他真是活跃

275Especially for a man in heels.穿了高跟鞋还这么能蹦跶

276Are you okay? - I've never been better.你还好吗? -我好得很呢!

277This is so nice.我今天好开心

278I wish it could be like this all the time.真希望永远都能像今天一样

279 Me too...我也希望...

280 But it can't.但是不行

281Why not? -If...It just can't.为什么不行? -就是..不行

282Excuse me for a minute.对不起 我失陪一会儿

283Glad I caught you. - Hans!又接住你了 -汉斯!

284I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide...Oops. Sorry.

经常只有我一个人在大厅里滑... 不好意思

285... Your physique helps I'm sure too....你这么强壮肯定没问题

286What's this? I was born with it,这是什么? -哦,生下来就长了

287Although I dreamt I was kissed by a troll.其实,我曾梦到被一个地精吻过

288 I like it.真有趣

289Yeah, The whole thing! You got it.!整个都吞下去!哈哈,你做到了

290Okay wait, wait. So you have how many brothers?对了,你有多少兄弟来着?

291Twelve older brothers.十二个哥哥

292Three of them pretended I was invisible...其中三个哥哥在过去两年里...

293literally... for two years.完全把我当透明的

294- That's horrible. - It's what brothers do.太可怕了 -兄弟之间就是这样

295... And sisters.姐妹之间也是

296Elsa and I were really close when we were little.我跟艾莎小时候玩的可好了

297But then, one day she just shut me out, and...可是有一天,她突然把我关在门外不理我了

298And I never knew why.直到现在我都不知道为什么

299 I would never shut you out.我的门永远向你敞开

300Okay, can I just say something crazy?呃,我能不能说点“疯话”?

301 I love crazy.你说什么我都爱听

302♪All my life has been a series of doors in my face.♪我的一生总有很多门挡着我

303♪And then suddenly I bump into you.♪直到今天遇见你

304♪I was thinking the same thing, because like...♪我也是这么想的,因为...

305♪I've been searching my whole life to find my own place.♪我也用我的一生寻找新天地

306♪And maybe it's the party talking,♪大概是舞会上的偶遇

307♪Or the chocolate fondue.♪不知是否有意义

308♪But with you...♪直到遇见你...

309♪I found my place.♪我看到新天地

310♪I see your face.♪我找到新感觉

311♪And it's nothing like I've ever known before.♪这种感觉我从来未有过

312♪Love is an open... door!♪爱的门打开了!

313♪Love is an open... door...Door...♪爱的门打开了

314♪Love is an open... door...♪爱的门打开了

315♪With you! With you!♪遇见你!遇见你!

316♪Love is an open door.♪爱的门打开了

317♪I mean it's crazy. What?♪我们很疯狂 -怎么了?

318♪We finish each other's...Sandwiches!♪我们吃彼此的... -三明治!

319♪That's what I was gonna say!♪你抢了我的词!

320♪I've never met someone...Who thinks so much like me.♪我从未见过谁想法和我一致

321♪Jinx... jinx again.♪巧合...你看多巧!

322♪Our Mental Synchronization Can have but one explanation,♪我们心有灵犀,这只有一种解释

323♪You and I were just meant to be.♪我和你注定在一起

324♪Say goodbye.♪跟昨天

325♪To the pain of the past.♪的痛苦说再见

326♪We don't have to feel it anymore!♪不用再感受它的折磨

327♪Love is an open... door!♪爱的门打开了!

328♪Love is an open door!♪爱的门打开了!

329♪Life can be so much more...with you! With you!♪生活有多快乐...能够跟你一起!

330♪Love is an open... door.♪爱的门打开了

331♪Can I say something crazy...?♪我能不能说句“疯话”?

332♪Will you marry me?♪你愿意嫁给我吗?

333♪Can I just say something even crazier?♪我能说句更疯狂的吗?

334♪Yes.♪我愿意

335Oops! Pardon. Sorry. Can we just get around you there?哦!不好意思,借过!

336Thank you. Oh, there she is.谢谢...哦,她在这儿

337Elsa! I mean... Queen...艾莎! 我是说...陛下...

338 Me again. May I present,我又来了 我想向您介绍

339Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.南艾尔斯的汉斯王子

340Your Majesty.女王陛下

341We would like...your blessing...希望您能...祝福我们的...

342of... our marriage!婚礼!

343Marriage...? Yes!婚礼?! -是的!

344 I'm sorry, I'm confused.不好意思...我有点晕

345Well, We haven't worked out all the details ourselves.好吧 我们确实还有一些细节需要商量

346We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony.得花上几天好好策划一下我们的婚礼

347Of course we'll have soup,宴会上要有鲜汤

348roast, and ice cream and then...烤肉,冰淇淋还有...

349Wait. Would we live here?等下 我们可以住在这里吗?

350Here? -Absolutely!这里? -当然!

351Anna...安娜...

352Oh, we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us...也可以把你的十二个哥哥都请来住...

353What? No, no, no, no, no.什么? 不,等一下

354Of course we have the room. I don't know. Some of them must...这里的房间足够给他们住,而且...

355Wait. Slow down.不,等一下

356No one's brothers are staying here.他们不能住在这儿

357No one is getting married.你也不能和他结婚

358Wait, what?什么?

359May I talk to you, please. Alone.我能单独跟你谈谈吗? 就我们俩

360No. Whatever you have to say, you... 无论你想说什么...

361you can say to both of us.跟我们两人一起说好了

362Fine. You can't marry a man you just met.好吧 你不能嫁给一个你才刚认识的人

363You Can if it's true love.我能,如果是真爱就可以

364Anna, what do you know about true love?安娜 你知道什么是真爱吗?

365More than you. All you know is how to shut people out.比你清楚,你只会把人拒之门外

366You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no.你要我祝福你们两人的婚礼 我的答案是不可以

367Now, Excuse me.不好意思,我失陪了

368Your Majesty, if I may ease your...陛下,请允许我...

369No, you may not. And I-I think you should go.我不允许 而且我想...你该走了

370The party is over. Close the gates.舞会结束了 把门关上

371Yes, Your Majesty.是,陛下

372What? Elsa, no. No, wait!什么? 艾莎 不!不!别...

373Give me my glove!把手套还给我!

374Elsa, please. Please. I can't live like this anymore.艾莎,求你了! 我不能再忍受这样的生活了

375... Then leave.那就...离开吧

376... What did I ever do to you?!我到底哪里招惹你了?

377Enough, Anna.别说了...安娜

378No. Why? Why do you shut me out?! 为什么?为什么要把我拒之门外?

379Why do you shut the world out?!为什么要把自己和整个世界隔绝?!

380What are you so afraid of?!你到底在害怕什么?

381I said, enough!别说了!

382 Sorcery. I knew there was妖术 我早知道

383something dubious going on here.这里一定藏着不可告人的内幕

384Elsa...?艾莎...?

385There she is.女王来了

386-Your Majesty! -Long live the Queen! -Queen Elsa...-陛下! -女王万岁! -女王陛下...

387-Come drink with us.-来跟我们一起喝酒

388-Queen Elsa.-女王陛下

389Your Majesty? Are you all right?陛下? 你没事吧?

390There she is! Stop her!她在那! 抓住她!

391Please, just stay away from me.求你们,离我远一点...

392Stay away!远一点!

393Monster... Monster!妖怪...她是个妖怪!

394Elsa!艾莎!

395Elsa...艾莎...

396Wait, Please!请等一下!

397Elsa, Stop!艾莎 不要走!

398Anna! -No.安娜! -不!

399The Fjord.看!峡湾...

400Snow?下雪了?

401Yes, snow!是雪!

402Are you all right? -No.你没事吧? -有事

403Did you know? -No.你以前知道吗? -不知道

404Look! It's snowing! It's snowing!看! 下雪了!下雪了!

405The Queen has cursed this land!女王诅咒了这片土地!

406She must be stopped!一定要阻止她!

407You have to go after her... -Wait, no!你们快去追她 -等等,不要!

408You! Is there sorcery in you, too?你!你也会使妖法吗?

409Are you a monster, too?你也是个妖怪吗?

410No. No. I'm completely ordinary. 我只是个普通人

411That's right she is.当然,她很普通

412... In the best way.我是说...很正常的人

413And my sister's not a monster.我姐姐也不是妖怪

414She nearly killed me.她差点杀了我!

415You slipped on ice...-Her ice!你自己在冰上滑倒了... -那可是她变出来的!

416It was an accident. She was scared.这只是一次意外 她被吓坏了

417She didn't mean it. She didn't mean any of this...她不是有意的,不是有意造成这一切...

418Tonight was my fault. I pushed her.今晚全是我的错 惹恼了她

419So I'm the one that needs to go after her.我一定要把她追回来

420-What? -Yeah. -Bring me my horse, please.什么? -把我的马牵来

421Anna, no. It's too dangerous.安娜 别去 太危险了

422Elsa's not dangerous.艾莎一点也不危险

423I'll bring her back, And I'll make this right.我会带她回来 把一切恢复原样

424I'm coming with you... -No.我跟你一起去.. -

425 I need you here to take care of Arendelle.我需要你留守阿伦戴尔

426On my honor.十分荣幸!

427I leave Prince Hans in charge!我授权汉斯王子暂时负责这里!

428Are you sure you can trust her?你真的信任她吗?

429 I don't want you getting hurt.我不能让你受伤

430 She's my sister,她是我的姐姐

431 She would never hurt me.她永远不会伤害我

432♪The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight,♪白雪发亮今夜铺满山上

433♪Not a footprint to be seen.♪与世隔绝的地方

434♪A kingdom of isolation.♪孤寂的王国很荒凉

435♪And it looks like I'm the Queen.♪我是这里的女王

436♪The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.♪狂风呼啸就像心里的风暴一样

437♪Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried...♪只有天知道我受过的伤...

438♪Don't let them in, Don't let them see,♪绝对不能让人发现

439♪Be the good girl you always have to be.♪做个好女孩就像你的从前

440♪Conceal, Don't feel, Don't let them know.♪藏好,别让他人看见

441♪Well, Now they know.♪但已被发现

442♪Let it go. Let it go.♪随他吧 随他吧

443♪Can't hold it back anymore.♪回头已没有办法

444♪Let it go. Let it go.♪随他吧 随他吧

445♪Turn away and Slam the door.♪一转身不再牵挂

446♪I don't care what they're going to say.♪我不管 随他们说什么

447♪Let the storm rage on.♪任凭风吹雨打

448♪The cold never bothered me anyway.♪反正冰天雪地我也不怕

449♪It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small.♪远离喧嚣 我心终得安逸

450♪And the fears that once controlled me.♪曾经困扰我的恐惧

451♪Can't get to me at all.♪已远离我回忆

452♪It's time to see what I can do,♪现在开始放下一切

453♪To test the limits and Break through.♪挑战我的突破和极限

454♪No right, No wrong, No rules for me...♪没有规则,没有界限

455♪I'm free!♪自由的天地!

456♪Let it go! Let it go!♪随他吧 随他吧

457♪I am one with the wind and sky.♪与风和天空对话

458♪Let it go! Let it go!♪随他吧 随他吧

459♪You'll never see me cry.♪眼泪不再掉下

460♪Here I Stand And...♪让我坚持

461♪Here I'll stay.♪让我留下

462♪Let the storm rage on...♪哪怕风雪一直刮

463♪My power flurries through the air into the ground.♪

我的力量从空气中扩散到地上

464♪My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around.♪我的灵魂与冰共舞塑造各种形状

465♪And one thought crystallizes like An icy blast...♪我的思想结晶变成锋利的闪光

466♪I'm never going back,♪我永不回头看

467♪The Past is in the Past!♪过去已被埋葬

468♪Let it go! Let it go!♪随他吧 随他吧

469♪And I'll rise like the break of Dawn.♪迎接曙光 找回自我

470♪Let it go! Let it go!♪随他吧 随他吧

471♪That perfect girl is gone.♪多年压抑 全随风去

472♪Here I stand in the light of day.♪拥抱阳光 我重获新生

473♪Let the storm rage on!♪就让风雪咆哮吧

474♪The cold never bothered me anyway.♪反正冰天雪地我也不怕

475 Elsa! Elsa!艾莎! 艾莎!

476 Elsa, It's me, Anna...艾尔莎 是我 安娜..

477 Your sister who didn't mean to make you freeze the summer.我并不是想让你把全城都冻住

478 I'm sorry. It's all my f-f-fault.对不起 都是我...我的错

479 Of course, none of this would have happened真是的,她以前怎么不告诉我

480if she'd just told me her secret... ha...早知道的话,这一切也不会发生了...

481She's a stinker.真讨厌

482Oh no. No. No. No. Come back. No.啊! 别跑别跑 快回来

483Oooo-Kay....

484Snow, it had to be snow, 干嘛非要是雪

485She couldn't have had tr-tr-tropical magic她怎么不使个什么火焰系的魔法

486that covered the f-f-fjords in white sand and warm...把峡湾铺上热带沙滩还有暖和的...

487Fire! Whoa!火!有人生火!

488Wandering Oaken's Trading Post.旅行者的奥肯小屋

489Ooh! And Sauna...喔!还有桑拿...

490Big summer blow out.嗨!夏日大酬宾

491Half off swimming suits, clogs,泳装半价 木屐打折

492And a sun balm of my own invention, yah?还有我自己发明的防晒霜,怎么样?

493Oh, great.哦,好

494For now, how about boots,不过...有靴子吗

495Winter boots... and dresses?冬天穿的...还有冬装?

496That would be in our winter department.都在冬季服装专区

497Oh. Um, I was just wondering...Has another young woman,哦,嗯,我打听一下...有没有一位年轻的女士

498The Queen perhaps, I don't know, passed through here?看起来像是女王什么的,可能是吧...路过这里?

499Only one crazy enough to be out in this storm is you, dear.只有你这样的奇葩才会在这种天气出门,亲

500You and this fellow... Hoo hoo.又进来一朵...哟呼!

501Big summer blow out.夏日大酬宾

502Carrots. -Hah?胡萝卜! -啊?

503Behind you.你后面

504Oh, right. Excuse me.哦,不好意思

505A real howler in July, Yes?七月飞雪,好大的雪啊

506Where ever could it be coming from?你这是打哪嘎达过来的?

507The North Mountain.北山

508North Mountain.北山?

509That'll be forty.一共40,谢谢

510Forty? No, ten.40 10块!

511Oh dear, that's no good. See.这可不行,亲

512These are from our winter stock,这些都是我们冬季的存货

513where supply and demand have a big problem.反季商品,我已经亏本卖了

514You want to talk about a supply and demand problem?你跟我说亏本?

515I sell ice for a living.我可是卖冰的啊 亲!

516Ooh, that's a rough business to be in right now.晕,这种天气卖冰块...

517 I mean, that is really...你可真会做生意

518Ahem. That's unfortunate.倒霉孩子

519Still forty. But I will throw in a不,不能还价,不过可以免费...

520visit to Oaken's sauna. Hoo hoo!赠送一次奥肯桑拿 哟呼!

521Hi, family. 亲们!

522Ten's all I got. Help me out.我就剩10块了,帮个忙

523Ten will get you this and no more.10块,那就只能买萝卜了

524Okay, just tell me one thing...What was等下,我先打听个事儿...

525...happening on the North Mountain?北山那边到底发生了什么?

526Did it seem magical?被人施了魔法?

527Yes! Now, back up是的!你先闪边儿

528while I deal with this crook here.看我怎么收拾这个奸商

529What did you call me?你叫我什么?

530Okay. Okay, I'm-Ow! Whoa! ...哇!哎呀...

531Bye bye.拜拜

532No Sven, I didn't get your carrots.没有,斯特,我没买到胡萝卜

533But I did find us a place to sleep.但是我找到了一个过夜的好地方

534And it's free.免费哦

535I'm sorry about this violence.不好意思没吓着你吧

536I will add a quart of lutefisk,我可以附送一罐腌鱼

537So We'll have good feelings.作为小小的补偿

538Just the outfit and boots, yah?衣服和靴子 还要点别的吗?

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/18906810e418964bcf84b9d528ea81c758f52e9e.html

《冰雪奇缘台词-2.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式