小猪佩奇Gardening中英文字幕及知识点

发布时间:2020-07-06 20:52:44   来源:文档文库   
字号:

I’m Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.

我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治。这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

Peppa Pig 小猪佩奇

Gardening! 种植

Garden ɡɑːdn] ɡɑːrdn]

n.园圃,花园,果园,菜园;庭园;园子;公园

v.做园艺工作;种植花木

Peppa and George are playing at Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig's house.

佩奇和乔治在猪奶奶和猪爷爷家里玩。

(佩奇传球给爷爷)

Peppa: Grandpa! Catch!

佩奇:爷爷,接住!

Grandpa Pig: Catch! What's this?(乔治抱着恐龙玩具跑到爷爷面前)

猪爷爷:接住了!这是什么?

GeorgeDine-SaW! Grrrrr!

乔治:恐龙!咯……

Grandpa Pig: A dinosaur!

猪爷爷:恐龙啊!

Peppa: Grandpa, what are you doing?

佩奇:爷爷,你在做什么?

Grandpa Pig: I'm planting these seeds.[siːd] 种子

猪爷爷:我在播种。

sow [səʊ] 播种

Peppa: Seeds? What do seeds do?

佩奇:种子?种子是做什么的?

Grandpa Pig: Seeds grow into plants. I just make a little hole and put the seed in. Then I cover it with earth and water it. Everything in my garden grows from tiny seeds like these.

猪爷爷:种子会长成植物。我先挖个小坑把种子放进去。然后盖上土并浇水。我花园里所有的东西,都是从这样小的种子长成的。

cover [ˈkʌvə(r)] [ˈkʌvər]

v.掩蔽;遮盖;;覆盖;撒上,洒上,溅上(一层液体、尘土等)

n.覆盖物;掩蔽物;套子;罩子;躲避处;避难所;庇护所;(书刊的)封面,封皮

earth [ɜːθ] [ɜːrθ]

n.世界;地球;陆地;地面;大地;;;泥土

water [ˈwɔːtə(r)] [ˈwɔːtər]

n.; (尤指)江,河,湖,海;(某一江、河、湖、海的)水域

v.给…浇水;灌溉;充满眼泪;流口水

Peppa: Even the big apple tree?

佩奇:即使大苹果树也是吗?

Grandpa Pig: Oh! Yes! This tiny seed... will grow into a little apple tree, like this.

猪爷爷:哦,是的!这小小的种子……会长成一棵小苹果树,像这棵。

Peppa: and GeorgeOooh.

佩奇和乔治:~

Grandpa Pig: And that little apple tree will grow into a big apple tree like this. Ouch! Mmmm ! And inside this apple are more seeds. (一颗苹果掉到了猪爷爷头上,猪爷爷吃了起来)

猪爷爷:然后这些小苹果树会长成这样大的苹果树。嗷~~这颗苹果里有很多这样的种子。

Peppa: To make more apple trees!

佩奇:可以长出更多的苹果树!

Grandpa Pig: Exactly!

猪爷爷:说的没错!

Peppa: Grandpa! Grandpa! I want to plant a seed!

佩奇:爷爷,爷爷,我想种一粒种子!

Grandpa Pig: Would you like to plant a strawberry [ˈstrɔːberi] 草莓)seed?

猪爷爷:你想不想种一粒草莓种子?

Peppa: Yes, please!

佩奇:好的!

Grandpa Pig: This seed will grow into a lovely strawberry plant. First, make a little hole.

猪爷爷:这个种子会长成一棵可爱的草莓。首先,挖一个小洞。

Peppa: Then I put the seed in and cover it with earth.

佩奇:然后我把种子放在里面再埋上土。

Grandpa Pig: Shall I water it for you?

猪爷爷:要我帮你浇水吗?

Peppa: No! No! I want to water it.

佩奇:不要!不要!我想自己浇水!

Grandpa Pig: Good! Now we wait for it to grow.

猪爷爷:好的!现在我们等它长大。

Peppa and George are waiting for the seed to grow.

佩奇和乔治(一直盯着地面)等着种子发芽。

Peppa: It's not doing anything!

佩奇:怎么一点动静也没有!

Grandpa Pig: You will have to be patient, Peppa. It will take a long time to grow.

猪爷爷:你要有耐心,佩奇。它需要很长的时间才能发芽。

patient [ˈpeɪʃnt] [ˈpeɪʃnt]

n.病人;受动者

adj.有耐心的;能忍耐的

Mummy PigPeppa! George! It's time to go home.

猪妈妈:佩奇,乔治,该回家了。

Peppa: But we're waiting for my strawberry plant to grow! I wanted strawberries for teas.

佩奇:但是我在等我种的草莓发芽。我还等着喝茶的时候可以吃草莓呢。

Grandpa Pig: Don't worry, Peppa. Next time you come, the seed will have grown into a plant. will have done将来完成时)

猪爷爷:别担心,佩奇。下次你来的时候,种子就长成草莓了。

Peppa: And we will have strawberries!

佩奇:那我们就有草莓吃了!

Grandpa Pig: Yes.

猪爷爷:是的。

Mummy PigCome on, Peppa.

猪妈妈:走吧,佩奇。

Peppa: Bye bye, Grandpa. Bye bye, strawberry.

佩奇:再见,爷爷。再见,草莓。

Grandpa Pig looks after Peppa's strawberry plant. After many days, Grandpa Pig finds a tiny plant growing. Day by day, the plant grows bigger and bigger. Then one day, Grandpa Pig finds something very special.

猪爷爷照看着佩奇的草莓苗。过了几天,猪爷爷发现一颗小幼苗长出来了。日复一日,草莓苗越长越大。然后有一天,猪爷爷发现了一些特别的东西。

Grandpa Pig: Strawberries!

猪爷爷:草莓!

Peppa: Grandpa! We're back!

佩奇:爷爷,我们来了!

Peppa and George have come to play again.

佩奇和乔治又来爷爷奶奶家玩了。

Peppa: Grandpa! Grandpa! Did my plant grow?

佩奇:爷爷,爷爷,我的草莓长大了吗?

Grandpa Pig: Yes! Look!

猪爷爷:是的,你看!

Peppa: Oooo! Strawberries! Thank you, Grandpa!(佩奇和乔治吃了草莓) Grandpa, can we plant something else?

佩奇:~草莓!谢谢你,爷爷!爷爷,我们能种点别的吗?

Grandpa Pig: Yes! Now, it's George's turn to choose.

猪爷爷:可以啊!这次轮到乔治选了。

Peppa: Yes! You choose, George. Choose... a carrot! Grandpa, I think George wants to grow a carrot. [ˈkærət] 胡萝卜)

佩奇:好的,乔治,你来选吧。选……胡萝卜!爷爷,我想乔治想种胡萝卜。

Grandpa Pig: George, would you like to grow a carrot?

猪爷爷:乔治,你想种胡萝卜?

GeorgeNo!

乔治:不想!

Grandpa Pig: What would you like to grow?

猪爷爷:那你想种什么呢?

George has thought of something he wants to grow.

乔治想到他想种的东西了。

GeorgeDine-Saw!

乔治:恐龙!

George wants to grow a dinosaur tree!

乔治想种一棵恐龙树!

(乔治挖了一个坑,把他的恐龙玩具种了进去。)

Peppa: Silly George! Dinosaurs don't grow on trees.

佩奇:糊涂的乔治!恐龙是不会长成恐龙树的。

GeorgeDine-saW. Grrrrr....

乔治:恐龙。咯……

silly [ˈsɪli]

adj.愚蠢的;不明事理的;傻的;(尤指像小孩一样)可笑的,荒唐的;闹着玩的

n.(常用于向孩子指出其愚蠢行为)傻孩子,淘气鬼

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/277a9cf2ec630b1c59eef8c75fbfc77da3699720.html

《小猪佩奇Gardening中英文字幕及知识点.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式