冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本
Ice Age ★片名 冰河世纪
Why not call it the Big Chill or the Nippy era? ★为什么不管这叫“大寒” 或者“冷冻时代”
I'm just saying, how do we know it's an ice age? ★我是说 我们怎么知道这是“冰川时代”?
Because of all the ice. ★因为四周全是冰!
Well, things just got a little chillier. ★就连说话也冷冰冰的
Help. Help. ★救命
Come on, kids, let's go. The traffic's moving. ★来吧,孩子,我们走 大伙儿都在走呢!
But, but, but, Dad. ★可是,可是,可是,爸爸
No buts. You can play extinction later. ★别说“可是”,还轮不到你绝种呢
OK. Come on, guys. ★噢,OK,走吧,伙计们
So, where's Eddie? ★我说…艾迪在哪儿?
He said he was on the verge of an evolutionary breakthrough. ★啊,他说他马上就要出现 一个“进化上的突破”了
Really? ★是吗?
I'm flying. ★噢,我飞了!
Some breakthrough. ★好一个突破
- Look out. - You're going the wrong way. ★- 小心! - 你走错方向了!
Crazy mammoth. ★你这长毛象疯子!
Do the world a favor. Move your issues off the road. ★嘿!你就帮个忙吧! 别挡着道妨碍交通!
If my trunk was that small, I wouldn't draw attention to myself, pal. ★如果我也是短鼻子 我就不会那么抢眼了,老弟!
Give me a break. We've been waddling all day. ★别臭我了,我们…都挪了一整天了
Go ahead. Follow the crowd. ★那就接着走吧,随大流吧
It'll be quieter when you're gone. ★你们走了就清静了
Come on. If he wants to freeze to death, let him. ★走吧,他要冻死就随他去
I'm up. I'm up. ★嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了
Rise and shine, everybody. Huh? Zak? Marshall? ★大家都快起来吧! 呃?扎克?马歇尔?
Bertie? Uncle Fungus? ★伯蒂?“真菌”叔叔?
Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we're gonna miss the migration. ★大家都去哪儿了?来吧,伙计们 我们该迁…该迁…该迁…
They left without me. They do this every year. ★扔下我就走了,他们每年…都这么干!
Why? Doesn't anyone love me? ★为什么?谁都不爱我了吗?
Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth? ★难道谁都不关心我这 可怜的树懒希德了吗?
All right, I'll just go by myself. ★好吧,那我就自己走
Sick. ★噢,恶心!
Wide body, curb it next time. ★嘿,哥们!别随地大小便!
Oh, jeez. Yuck. ★噢,天,噢,唉唷!噢!
I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens. Frank, where did you ever...? ★真不敢相信,新鲜绿叶菜 弗兰克,你在哪儿找到的?
- I thought the frost wiped 'em all out. - All but one. ★- 还以为都被冻死了 - 就剩下这一棵
It makes me so... I wanna... Yuck. ★唷,唷,这实在让我太 我要咬他的…啊
This has definitely not been my day. You know what I'm saying, buddy? ★我呸!今天我算是倒霉透了 我的意思你应该懂吧?
What a mess. You rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that? ★简直一团糟,你们犀牛的脑袋 实在是小,你们知道吗?
It's just a fact. No offense. You probably didn't even know what I'm talking about. ★这是事实,我没有恶意 也许我的话你
Yummo. ★呵呵呵呵,噢,美味呀!
A dandelion. Must be the last one of the season. ★是蒲公英呀!一定是最后一棵了
He ruined our salad. ★他糟蹋了我们的色拉
My mistake. That was my mistake. Let me... ★呃,呃,噢,噢,是我错了
No, no, seriously, let me take care of this. What is this? ★伙计们,我错了,我赔我赔 呃,这是什么?
Pine cones. Oh, my goodness. They're my favorite. ★是松果啊!噢,老天,我最爱吃了!
Delicious. That's good eating. ★唔,味道好极了 嗷,这真…呃,真好吃
But don't let me hog them all up. Here, you have some. ★你们可不能让我独享了,你们也吃点
味道不错吧?祝你们胃口好
Now? ★上吗?
Now? ★上
- Just pretend that I'm not here. - I wanted to hit him at full speed. ★- 假装我不在 - 我是想全速把他撞倒
- That's OK. We'll have some fun with him. - Don't let them impale me. I wanna live. ★- 先别急,我们先“玩玩”他 - 别让
- Get off me. - Come on, you're making a scene. ★- 你走开! - 行了,你就别撒泼了
We'll just take our furry pinata and go. ★我们只要把那毛小子戳爆,然后就走
If it's not them today, it's someone else tomorrow. ★嘿,小子,逃得了今天,也逃不过明天
Well, I'd rather it not be today. OK? ★反正我今天不想死,OK?
We'll break your neck so you don't feel a thing. ★听着,我们戳断你的脖子 你不会痛苦的,怎么样?
Wait a minute. I thought rhinos were vegetarians. ★等一下,你们犀牛 应该是食草动物吧?
- An excellent point. - Shut up. ★- 真精辟! - 闭嘴!
Who says we're gonna eat him after we kill him? ★谁说我们把他杀了之后要吃他?
I don't like animals that kill for pleasure. ★我不喜欢以杀为乐的动物
- Save it for a mammal that cares. - I'm a mammal that cares. ★- 谁爱听…就跟谁说吧 - 恰好我就爱听
OK, if either of you make it across that sinkhole in front of ya, you get the sloth. ★好吧,听着,如果你们俩有谁过得了
That's right, you losers. You take one step and you're dead. ★没错,孬种,往前跨一步就死定了!
Get him. ★收拾他!
A dandelion? ★是蒲公英?
We did it. ★哇!我们胜利了!
- You have beautiful eyes. - Get off my face. ★- 你的眼睛真美! - 快滚下我的脸!
Whoa, we make a great team. What do you say we head south together? ★噢,你和我,我俩配合默契 不如结伴一起去南方吧
Great. Jump on my back and relax the whole way. ★好啊,耶!嘿,跳到我背上来 一路放轻松
Wait, aren't you going south? The change of seasons, migration instincts. ★等等,你不去南方? 季节的变换,迁徙的本能
OK, then. Thanks for the help. I can take it from here. ★好吧,多谢帮忙,我自己走吧
You overgrown weasel. Wait till we get down there. ★嘿,你象只大号的鼬鼠 有种等我们下来
That south thing is way overrated. The heat, the crowds - who needs it? ★何必一窝蜂地去南方 又热又挤的,没意思
Isn't this great? You and me, two bachelors knocking about in the wild. ★还是这样好,你和我两个 单身汉在荒野中闲逛
No, you just want a bodyguard so you don't become somebody's side dish. ★不,你是想要保镖 生怕自己被活吞了
You're a very shrewd mammal. ★你这家伙还真够精明的
OK, lead the way, Mr Big... Didn't get the name. ★那你带路吧 先生,你叫…叫啥来着?
How about Manny the Moody Mammoth? Or Manny the Melancholy... Manny the... ★不如叫“曼尼-忧郁的长毛象” “曼尼-深沉的愁
Stop following me. ★别再跟着我
OK, so you've got issues. You won't even know I'm here. I'll just zip the lip. ★好吧,好吧,你有心事 听着,你就当我不在
Look at the cute little baby, Diego. ★噢,你快瞧啊 那可爱的…小宝宝,迭戈
- lsn't it nice he'll be joining us for breakfast? - It wouldn't be breakfast without him. ★- 把他拿来当早餐一定很美妙
Especially since his daddy wiped out half our pack and wears our skin to keep warm. ★尤其因为他爸爸杀了我们一半 的同胞
An eye for an eye, don't you think? ★以牙还牙,你看怎么样?
Let's show him what happens when he messes with sabers. ★让那人知道跟剑齿虎斗是什么下场
Alert the troops. We attack at dawn. ★通知大伙儿,我们黎明进攻
And, Diego, bring me that baby alive. ★迭戈,把那孩子带来,要活的
If I'm gonna enjoy my revenge, I want it to be fresh. ★如果要好好享受报仇 那最好是活吞
Phew. I'm wiped out. ★噢,累死我了
- That's your shelter? - You're a big guy. You got a lotta wood. ★- 你用这点过夜? - 嘿,你块头大,你有很多木头
- I'm a little guy. - You got half a stick. ★- 我是小不点儿 - 所以只要半根
But with my little stick and my highly evolved brain, I shall create fire. ★可…有我的小木棍和我高度 进化的脑子…我能生
Fascinating. ★了不起
We'll see if brains triumph over brawn tonight. Now, won't we? ★看看智慧是不是能战胜蛮力 你瞧着吧
Think I saw a spark. ★嘿,我看见火花了
Any chance I could squeeze in there with you, Manny, ol' pal? ★呃,我能不能进来跟你 一块挤一挤,曼尼老伙计?
Isn't there someone else you can annoy? ★呃,你还是去烦别的家伙吧
Friends? Family? Poisonous reptiles? ★朋友,亲戚或者毒蛇什么的
My family abandoned me. They just kinda migrated without me. ★我全家丢下了我 他们不管我…自己迁徙了
You should see what they did last year. ★他们去年还要过分
They woke up early and tied my hands and feet ★他们很早醒来,然后绑住我的手脚
and they gagged me with a field mouse, ★用田鼠塞住我的嘴 并且把洞门堵上
covered their tracks, went through water so I'd lose their scent, ★他们走水路 这样我就闻不出他们的气味
and... who needs 'em, anyway? ★反…反正…我也不需要他们
So what about you? You have family? ★你怎么样?有家庭吗?
OK, you're tired. I see. We'll talk more in the morning. ★好吧,看来你累了,我们天亮再谈
Manfred? Manfred? Could you scooch over a drop? ★曼福雷德!你挪过去点好吗?
Come on. Nobody falls asleep that fast. ★噢,得了 哪会这么快就睡着的!曼尼!
Manny ★曼尼
There's Diego. Fall back. ★迭戈来了,我们撤
- Where's the baby? - I lost it over the falls. ★- 小孩在哪儿? - 在瀑布那儿追丢了
You lost it? ★你追丢了?
- I want that baby, Diego. - I'll get it. ★- 我要那小孩,迭戈 - 我能找到
You'd better, unless you want to serve as a replacement. ★但愿如此,不然的话被活吞的就是你
We'll go up to Half Peak. Meet us there. ★我们去“半峰”山,去那儿会合
It had better be alive. ★最好把他活着带来
Can we trust you with that, Diego? ★能完成这任务吗?迭戈?
Let's go. ★我们走!
She picked a hair off my shoulder and says, "lf you have an extra mating dance, ★她看见我肩上的那根毛就说 如果你找别的
at least pick a female with the same color pelt." ★至少找一个毛的颜色相同的
I thought "Whoa. She's gonna go praying mantis on me." ★我想“完了”,我要成她的盘中餐了
If you find a mate, you should be loyal. In your case, grateful. ★如果你有了配偶 就该对她忠诚,你很幸运了
There's plenty of Sid to go around. ★那也太亏了我这“能干”的希德
Manny? ★曼尼?
Manny? ★曼尼?
Look at that. He's OK. ★快瞧啊,他没事
She's gone. ★他妈妈不见了
- But you just saved him. - I'm trying to get rid of the last thing I saved. ★- 可…可你刚救了他 - 可上次救的那个我还没
But you can't leave him here. ★你不能把他留在这儿
Look, there's smoke. That's his herd right up the hill. ★瞧,有烟,他的那群人在山上
- We should return him. - Let's get this straight. There is no "we." ★- 我们把他送回去 - 我跟你说白了吧,根本没有“我们
There never was a "we." In fact, without me, there wouldn't even be a "you." ★从来就没有“我们”,其实 没有我,这会我连
- Just up the hill. - Listen very carefully: I'm not going. ★- 只是去山上 - 你给我仔细听好,我就是不去!
- Fine, be a jerk. I'll take care of him. - Yeah, that's good. ★- 行啊,做你的混球,我会照顾他的 - 噢,好,太好了
You can't even take care of yourself. This, I gotta see. ★你连自己都照顾不了,我倒要瞧瞧
I'll return you. We don't need that meany-weeny mammoth, do we? ★我送你回去 我们不需要那坏蛋长毛象,对吗?
No, we don't. ★不需要他
You're an embarrassment to nature. Do you know that? ★你真给大自然丢脸,这你知道吗?
This is cake. I'm fine, I'm fine. ★小菜一碟,我行,我行
I'm gonna die. ★我会送命的
Manny. ★曼尼
Us? You two are a bit of an odd couple. ★“我们”? 你们“小俩口”真是“绝配”啊
There is no "us." ★没有“我们”!
I see. Can't have one of your own, so you want to adopt. ★懂了,自己生不出,所以领养一个
Look, I'm sorry to interrupt your snack, but we gotta go. ★对不起,搅了你吃“点心” 可我们得走了
The baby? Please. I was returning him to his herd. ★吃小孩?得了,我是要把他送回去
Oh, yeah. Nice try, bucktooth. ★噢,行呀,真有你的,“龅牙”
- Calling me a liar? - I didn't say that. ★- 你说我在撒谎? - 我没这么说
You were thinking it. ★你就是这么想的
I don't like this cat. He reads minds. ★我不喜欢这家伙,他猜透我心思
- Name's Diego, friend. - Manfred, and I'm not your friend. ★- 我叫迭戈,朋友 - 曼福雷德,我不是你朋友
Fine, Manfred. If you're looking for the humans, you're wasting your time. They left. ★好吧,别白费劲找人类了 他们今天
Thanks for the advice. Now beat it. ★谢谢你的建议,现在滚吧
I'll help you bring it to its herd, but leave me alone after that. ★好吧,我帮你把他送回去 但你得保证完事后不缠着我
- OK. OK, deal. What's your problem? - You are my problem. ★- 好吧,说定了,你哪儿不对劲? - 全都因为你
I think you're stressed, so you eat too much. It's hard to get fat on a vegan diet. ★你是因为太紧张,所以你吃那么多 注
I'm not fat. It's all this fur. It makes me look poofy. ★我不胖,是因为这毛皮 让我显得…臃肿
All right, you have fat hair. But when you're ready to talk, I'm here. ★好吧,那你有“肥毛” 如果有烦心事想说,我听着
What are you doing? Just drop it on the ledge. ★你干嘛?把他放在岩脊上
No, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait. ★等等,等等
Don't spear me. ★啊!别…刺我!
That's perfect. ★噢,这下可好
Don't you have some poor animal to disembowel? ★找不到弱小的动物 让你开膛破肚了?
They couldn't be far. I mean, they went this way, or this way? ★噢,他们走不远的,往这边走了 或,或或,或…这边
You don't know much about tracking, do you? ★你不太懂追踪,对吗?
I'm a sloth. I see a tree, eat a leaf. That's my tracking. ★嘿,我是树懒,看见树 就吃叶子,我管这叫“追踪”
You didn't miss them by much. ★他们没走多久
It's still green. They headed north two hours ago. ★这还青着,两小时前,往北去了
It's still green. They headed north two hours ago. ★这还青着,两小时前,往北去了
You don't need this aggravation. ★你们不用这么折腾
Give me the baby. I can track humans down a lot faster than you. ★把孩子给我,我能比你们更快找到人类
And you're just a good citizen helping out? ★你真是个热情相助的好公民
Everybody knows they have a settlement on the other side. ★谁都知道,他们在另一边有个居住地
Unless you know how to track, you'll never reach them before snow closes the pass. ★如果你们不懂追踪,在大雪 封住通道前
Which should be, like, tomorrow. ★大雪封路可能…是明天
So, you can give that baby to me, or go get lost in a blizzard. It's your choice. ★所以,要么把孩子给我 要么在暴风雪中
Here's your little bundle of joy. We're returning it to the humans. ★抱着你的心肝宝贝 我们把他还给人类
The big, bad tigey-wigey gets left behind. Poor tigey-wigey. ★噢,大坏蛋“老虎叔叔”被我们 扔下不管了,可怜的“老虎叔叔
Sid, tigey-wigey is gonna lead the way. ★希德,“老虎叔叔”负责带路
Manny, can I talk to you for a second? ★呃,呃,曼尼,我能不能跟你谈谈?
No. The sooner we find the humans, the sooner I get rid of Mr Stinky Drool-Face, ★不,我们早点找到人类,我就 能早点摆脱
and the baby, too. ★还有这孩子
You won't always have Jumbo around to protect you. ★“金刚巨象”不会时刻保护你的
And when that day comes, I suggest you watch your back, cos I'll be chewing on it. ★哪天你没了保护,我劝你最好 小心点,
嘿,“追踪大师”,到前面来 好让我看见!
Help me. ★救救我
You gotta make it stop. I can't take it anymore. ★噢,你别让他再哭了 我再也受不了了!
- I've eaten things that complained less. - He won't stop squirming. ★- 没他这么会闹的我也吃过 - 他不停扭动
- Watch its head. - Put it down. ★- 小心他的头! - 你把他放下!
Jeez, "pick him up, put him down..." ★唏,“抱起来,放下他”
- lts nose is dry. - That means something's wrong with it. ★- 他的鼻子是干的 - 那他一定是生病了
- Someone should lick it. Just in case. - I'll do it. ★- 谁来给他舔舔,以防万一 - 我来吧
- He's wearing one of those baby thingies. - So? ★- 嘿,他包着尿布呢! - 怎么?
So if he poops, where does it go? ★如果他拉屎,就拉尿布里
- Why am I the poop-checker? - Returning him was your idea, ★- 嘿,凭什么让我检查? - 因为是你要送他回去
you're small and insignificant, and I'll pummel you if you don't. ★因为你无足轻重 因为你不检查我就揍你
- Why else? - Now, Sid. ★- 还有吗? - 快!希德!
I mean, my goodness. Look out. Coming through. ★唷!哎哟我的妈呀 好了,小心,小心,过来了
- Watch out. - Stop waving that thing around. ★- 嘿,小心! - 别拿它晃来晃去的!
I'm gonna slip. ★呜,我要滑倒了,啊
It's clean. Got ya! ★是干净的,你上当了
Will you cut it out? ★别胡闹行吗?
Do that again. He likes it. ★嘿,再来,他喜欢
It's making me feel better too. ★我也觉得爽多了
Here, you hold it. ★给,你来抱
Turn him towards me. ★行了,让他脸朝我
Where is the baby? ★宝宝在哪儿?
There he is. ★他在这儿!
Where is the baby? ★宝宝在哪儿?
There he is. ★他在这儿!
Stop it. You're scaring him. ★行了!你吓坏他了!
- I bet he's hungry. - How about some milk? ★- 他一定是饿了 - 该吃奶了
- I'd love some. - Not you. The baby. ★- 噢,我爱吃奶! - 不是你吃!是孩子吃!
I aingt exactly lactating right now, pal. ★我可没有奶水给他喝,伙计
- You're a little low on the food chain to... ★你这食物链底层的没资格顶嘴
Enough, enough, enough. ★够了!够了!够了!
Food. ★有吃的!
I don't know, but I've been told ★我不知道,可我听说
I don't know, but I've been told ★我不知道,可我听说
End of the world be mighty cold ★世界末日会很冷
End of the world be mighty cold ★世界末日会很冷
Prepare for the lce age! ★为冰川时代作准备!
Protect the dodo way of life! ★保护渡渡鸟的生活方式!
Survival separates the dodos from the beasts! ★渡渡鸟的生存能力 胜过其他动物!
Protect the dodo way of life! ★保护渡渡鸟的生活方式!
Prepare for the lce age! ★为冰川时代做准备!
- lce age? - I've heard of these crackpots. ★- 冰川时代? - 我听说过这些疯子
- lntruders. - Now, don't fall in. ★- 有闯入者!闯入者! - 别掉进去
- If you do, you will definitely... - lntruders. Intruder... ★- 掉进去,就一定会… - 有闯…闯入者,闯入…哇!
..burn and die. ★被烫死了
Can we have our melon back? Junior's hungry and... ★能把西瓜给我们吗? 小家伙饿坏了,他…
No way. This is our private stockpile for the lce age. ★不行!这是我们为冰川时代 存下的储备!
Subarctic temperatures will force us underground for a billion years. ★到那个时候我们就要 在地下住好几十亿年呢!
So you got three melons? ★只存三只西瓜?
If you weren't smart enough to plan ahead, then doom on you. ★如果你们事先不好好作准备 那就死定了!
Doom on you. Doom on you. Doom on you. ★死定了,死定了,死定了
Oh, no. No. ★哦,不,不
Retrieve the melon. Tae kwon dodos, attack. ★夺回那西瓜!跆…跆拳道准备!进攻!
- The melon. - The melon, the melon, the melon... ★- 西瓜! - 西瓜,西瓜,西瓜…
There goes our last female. ★最后一个“女同胞”也完了
- Got it, got it, got it. - Don't got it. ★- 抢到了,抢到了,抢到了 - 又没了!
The last melon. ★最后的西瓜
Sid. Now we gotta find more food. ★啊,希德!还得再找吃的了!
Right, more to the right. Right, right, right. ★再往右一点!
Now to find a meal befitting a conquering hero. ★现在该找份象样的大餐 犒劳胜利英雄了
What ho? A foe? Come on, come on. You want a piece of me? ★是什么?敌人? 来吧,想跟我干一架吗?
Spoils worthy of such a noble... ★这战利品值得我为它好好…
Bedtime, squirt. ★该睡了,小鬼
The triumphant return. ★噢,凯旋归来了
Huh? Oh, that. ★呃?噢,那是
I'm so full. How about a good-night kiss for your big buddy, Sid? ★呃…我吃饱了 该亲亲这个小朋友说晚安了
- He's asleep. - I was talking to you. ★- 嘘,他睡着了 - 我是在跟你说
Fine, I'll tuck myself in. ★算了,我自己睡吧
All right, good night. ★好了,晚安
Will you stop it? ★别吵了行吗?
All right, all right. I was trying to relax. ★好吧,好吧,我是想放松
Oy. ★哎唷
- What the...? - Slice me. It'll be the last thing you ever do. ★- 搞什么 - 朝我上呀,看我不把你撕碎
- I'm working here, you waste of fur. - Frustrated, Diego? ★- 我在办事,你这饭桶 - 很郁闷吧,迭戈?
Tracking down helpless infants too difficult for you? ★找个小不点婴儿对你来说太难了?
- What are you two doing here? - Soto's getting tired of waiting. ★- 你们俩来这干嘛? - 索托已经等得不耐烦了
Yeah, he said "Come back with the baby, or don't come back at all." ★他说要么带着小孩回来 要么就别回来了!
I have a message for Soto. ★替我捎个信给索托
Tell him I'm bringing the baby. ★告诉他…我会带孩子来
And tell him I'm bringing... ★再告诉他,我还带…
a mammoth. ★一头长毛象
This one does, and I'm leading him to Half Peak. ★可这头是例外 我要带他去“半峰”山
Look at all that meat. Let's get him. ★呜,瞧他那身肉,杀了他!
Not yet. We'll need the whole pack to bring this mammoth down. ★还不行! 得叫大伙儿一起上才能摆平他
Get everyone ready. ★让大家快准备
Now. ★快去!
- Where's the baby? - You lost it? ★- 孩子在哪儿? - 你把他丢了?
Sid. ★希德
It's so ugly. Positively adorable. ★呜,他可真丑,他可真是太可爱了
Hello, pumpkin. Hello, little baldy bean. ★你好,小心肝 你好,没毛的小家伙
- Where'd you find it? - The poor kid, all alone in the wild. ★- 哪儿找到的? - 这可怜的孩子一个人在荒野里
Sabers were closing in on him. ★几只剑齿虎包围了他
Yeah, well, he needed me, and I only wish I had one of my own, too. ★啊,是啊,他需要我 我好想也能有一个自己的孩子
Really? I find that attractive in a male. ★是吗?我…我就迷这样的男子
Alas. Who wouldn't want a family, I always say. ★唉,谁不想要个家庭呢
- Where've you been hiding? - Yeah, well, you know... ★- 噢,真是相见恨晚 - 是啊,这…可不是嘛
Cute kid, huh? So, as I was saying, ladies... ★小淘气,嗯? 所以,正如我说的,小姐们
Hey. Hi, Manny. ★嘿,嗨,曼尼
What's the matter with you? ★你怎么回事
Excuse me, ladies. You just keep marinating and I'll be right back. ★失陪一下,小姐们,你们 在这儿继续泡着,我就回来
Sexy. ★性感
He's not much to look at, but it's so hard to find a family guy. ★他长得不怎么样 可要找个顾家的太难了
Tell me about it. All the sensitive ones get eaten. ★可不是嘛,那些细腻的都被吃光了
No, no, no. Manny, please, I'm begging you. I need him. ★不,曼尼,我求你了,我需要他
- A good-looking guy like you? - You say that, but you don't mean it. ★- 怎么,小帅哥还用泡妞? - 得了,你别寒碜我了
No, seriously. Look at you. Those ladies, they don't stand a chance. ★不,我当真,瞧瞧你 那两个小姐都被你迷晕了
- You have a cruel sense of humor. - Don't let me cramp your style. ★- 你这幽默感还真刻毒 - 我不想搅你的好事
- Thanks, Manny. You're a pal. - Without Pinky. ★- 谢谢,曼尼,真够朋友,够哥们 - 别带孩子去
Manny, I need him. ★我需要他
So, ladies, where were we? ★小姐们,说到哪儿了?
Pretty tail walks by, suddenly he moves like a cheetah. And that tiger... ★看见漂亮妞,他就象头猎豹 至于那老虎
Yeah, Mr Great Tracker. Can't even find a sloth. ★那“跟踪大师”连树懒都找不到
What am l? The wet nurse? What are you looking at, bone bag? ★我成什么了?奶妈? 你在看什么,小捣蛋?
Look at you. You're gonna grow into a great predator. ★瞧瞧你,你会长成一个大猛兽
I don't think so. What have you got? You got a little patch of fur. ★哼,我看不会,你有什么 只有一撮毛
No fangs, no claws. ★没有尖牙,没有利爪
You're folds of skin wrapped in mush. ★你的皮和肉是那么…软绵绵
What's so threatening about you? ★你有什么可怕的?
Does this look like a petting zoo to you? Huh? ★嘿,这不是“动物园”里摸小动物
OK. All right, wise guy. You just earned a time-out. ★好吧,耍小聪明?该罚你坐一会儿了
You think that's funny? How about this? ★噢,你觉得好玩?那这个呢?
You'll be a little snack for the owls. ★猫头鹰会吃了你
You're a brave little squirt, I'll give you that. ★你这小鬼还挺勇敢
Thank goodness. Thank goodness. No. ★谢天谢地!谢天谢地!
A tiger. ★有…老虎!
Help. Help. ★救命!救命!
- Where's the baby? - Manfred has him. ★- 孩子在哪儿? - 噢,他没事,曼尼带着
Just put me in your mouth. Come on. Hurry up. He got me. ★快“咬”住我,快,他咬住我了!
Help. ★噢,救命
Over here. ★这儿!
Carl. The tiger beat us to him. ★噢,卡尔!老虎抢先得手
Wait a minute. ★检查一下
He's dead all right. ★没错,他的确死了
Carnivores have all the fun. ★食肉动物就是开心
Gosh, I hate breaking their hearts like that. But you know how it is. ★我也不想那么伤他们的心 我是迫不得已
All right, thanks. You can put me down now. ★好吧,谢谢,可以把我放下了
Manny. Manny. ★曼尼,曼尼
Guys, I thought we were in a hurry. And Diego, spit that out. ★我们不是急着赶路吗? 迭戈,把他吐出来
You don't know where it's been. ★别弄脏了嘴
Boy. For a second there, I thought you were gonna eat me. ★妈呀,刚才有一会儿 我还以为你真要吃了我
- I don't eat junk food. - Thought you were gonna... ★- 我不吃烂杂碎 - 我还以为
I thought you were gonna... Were you? ★我真以为你…你想吗?
Come on, wait up. Wait up. Come on, come on. Can you wait a second, please? ★等等我,慢点,慢点 你们能等我一下吗?
Fellas. ★嘿,伙计们
Thanks for waiting. ★谢谢等我
Three, two, one... ★3,2,1
Sure is faithful. ★确实挺“忠诚”
- Don't make me reach back. - He started it. ★- 再闹,我就要火了 - 噢,是他引起的
I don't care who started it. I'll finish it. ★我不管谁引起的,再闹就罚!
Modern architecture. It'll never last. ★现代建筑,撑不了多久的
Hiya, Manny. ★嗨哟,曼尼
Hi, Diego. ★嗨,迭戈
Hey, Sid. ★嘿,希德
- You're lost. - No. I know exactly where we are. ★- 你迷路了,对吗? - 没有,我很清楚我们在哪儿
Ask him directions. ★让他指指方向
- I don't need directions. - Fine, I'll ask him. ★- 我不要他指方向 - 算了,我来问他
Buddy. You see any humans go by here? ★嘿,伙计,你看见有人类经过吗?
I love this game. I love this game. OK, OK. ★呜,我喜欢猜字,OK
Three words. First word. Stomp. No, no. Stamp, stamp. ★三个字,第一个字 呃…“跺”,不,“踩”
Let me try. Pack. ★我猜猜,呃…“群”!
Good one, Manny. Pack of long teeth and claws. ★猜得好,曼尼,“一群” 长牙…和爪子
Pack of wolves? Pack of... ★一群狼?一群…
Pack of bears? Pack of fleas? ★呃,一群熊!一群跳蚤?
Pack of whiskers? Pack of noses? ★一群胡须?一群…鼻子?
- Pachyderm? - Pack of lies. ★- 呃…厚皮动物? - 一群谎言!
Pack of troubles. Pack a wallop. Pack of birds. ★一群麻烦!一群打手!呃,一群鸟!
Pack of flying fish. ★一群飞鱼
Great news. I found a shortcut. ★嘿!好消息!我找到一条近路!
I know what a shortcut is. ★噢!我知道什么叫“近路”!
Either we beat the humans to Glacier Pass or we take the long way and miss 'em. ★我们从那儿穿过去就能比人类 先到“冰川
Through there? What do you take me for? ★穿过那儿?你把我当什么了?
This time tomorrow, you could be a free mammoth. ★明天这个时候,你…就可以自由了
Or a nanny. I never get tired of peekaboo. ★或继续做保姆 玩“躲躲猫”我是不会腻的
Guys. Guys. Check this out. ★伙计们,瞧这个
Sid, the tiger found a shortcut. ★老虎找到一条近路
No, thanks. I choose life. ★不,谢谢,我想活命
Then I suggest you take the shortcut. ★那我建议你最好还是走近路
- Are you threatening me? - Move, sloth! ★- 你在威胁我吗? - 走,树懒!
Way to go, tiger. ★好样的,老虎
Quick. Get inside. ★快!快进去!
OK, I vote shortcut. ★好吧,那就走近路吧
Guys, stick together. It's easy to get lost in here. ★好了,伙计们,都跟紧些 这儿很容易走丢
Guys? ★呃…伙计们?
A fish. ★啊!小鱼儿
Will you keep up, please? Hard enough to keep track of one baby. ★你跟上,行不行? 看住一个宝宝已经够难的了
I gotcha. ★我…抓住你了
Captain, iceberg ahead. ★船长,前方有冰山!
Oh, no. ★哦,不
Yeah. Who's up for round two? ★谁想玩第二回合?
Tell the kid to be more careful. ★叫…叫…叫孩子小心点
Look, look. Tigers. ★瞧,瞧,老虎,瞧啊
No, it's OK, it's OK. Look, the tigers are just playing tag with the antelope. ★不,没事的,没事的 瞧,老虎和羚羊在做游
- With their teeth. - Come on, Sid, let's play tag. ★- 捉到摸一下,用牙摸 - 来吧,希德,我们也来玩
You're it. ★你捉我
Sure. OK, OK, OK, where are the sloths? ★行啊…好吧,好吧,哪儿画着树懒?
You never see any sloths. Have you ever noticed? ★这上面怎么没画树懒? 你们注意到吗?
Hey, hey, this fat one looks just like you. ★嘿,嘿,这头胖的看上去可真象你
And he's got a family. ★噢,他有家庭
And he's happy. Look, he's playing with his kid. ★他很幸福,瞧,他在陪孩子玩
See? That's your problem. That's what mammoths are supposed to do. ★瞧,曼尼,这就是你的问题 长毛象应该象他们那样
But... ★可…噢
Would you look at that. ★噢,快瞧啊
The tiger actually did it. There's Half Peak. ★老虎没带错路,这是“半峰山”
Next stop, Glacier Pass. ★下一站,冰川道
You're almost home. ★你快到家了
Seriously. My feet are really hot. ★是真的,我的脚真的很烫!噢,噢
Tell me that was your stomach. ★是你的肚子在叫吧?
I'm sure it was just thunder. ★嘘,我肯定是那是雷声
From underground? ★声音…来自…地下?
Come on, keep up with me. ★快,跟我一起跑
I would if you were moving. ★可你原地不动!
- I wish I could jump like that. - Wish granted. ★- 哇,但愿我也能跳 - 成全你了!
- Come on, move faster. - Have you noticed the river of lava? ★- 快!跑快点! - 难道你没看到熔岩流吗?
Hold Pinky. ★抱紧他!
Manny. ★曼尼
Manny, Manny, Manny, you OK? Come on, come on, say something. Anything. ★曼尼,你没事吧? 求你说点什么,什么都行
What? What? I can't hear you. ★什么?什么?我听不清
You're standing on my trunk. ★你站在我的鼻子上了
- You're OK. You're OK. - Why did you do that? ★- 啊,你没事!你没事 - 你为什么那么干?
You could have died, trying to save me. ★你冒死…救了我的命
That's what you do in a herd. ★大家是一个集体
You look out for each other. ★得互相照顾
Well, thanks. ★噢!谢谢
I don't know about you guys, but we are the weirdest herd I've ever seen. ★不知你们怎么想,可我觉得 我们这“集体”是最
I can't wait to get my claws in that mammoth. ★我的爪子都快等不及 要撕烂那长毛象了!
No one touches the mammoth until I get that baby. ★谁都不能碰那长毛象 除非我先得到…孩子!
First, I'll slice its hindquarters into sections. ★首先,我要把那长毛象撕开扯烂
- I'll put the white meat in one pile and... - Knock it off. I'm starving. ★- 把白色肉放一堆,深色… - 嘿,别再说了!我
Next, the shoulders. Occasionally tough, but extremely juicy. ★肩膀的肉…可能比较老 但绝对多汁
- I told you to knock it off. - Save your energy. ★- 警告过你了,别再说了! - 省点力气吧!
Mammoths don't go down easy. ★要杀长毛象谈何容易
There's only one way to do it. ★只有一个办法
First, you have to force it into a corner. ★首先,得把他逼上死角
Cut off its retreat. And when you three have it trapped, ★切断他的退路,等你们三个把他困住
I'll go for the throat. ★我就咬断他的喉咙
Guys, we gotta get this kid outta the wind. ★伙计们,别让孩子吹着风!
I'm beat. We'll get there in the morning. ★我累坏了,我们早上能到
- What are you doing? - I'm putting sloths on the map. ★- 你在干嘛? - 我让树懒…名垂千古
Why don't you make it realistic and draw him lying down? ★那得画得现实点,画他在睡觉
And make him rounder. ★画得“圆”一些
I'm a genius. ★我是个天才
From now on you'll have to refer to me as Sid, Lord of the Flame. ★从现在起,你们得称呼我 “希德-火焰之王”
Lord of the Flame, your tail's on fire. ★嘿,火焰之王,你尾巴着火了
Thank you. From now on, I'm gonna call you Diego. ★噢,谢谢,从现在起 我就管你叫…“迭戈”
Lord of "Touch Me and You're Dead". ★“摸我你是死定之王”
I'm just kidding, you little knucklehead. ★我是说着玩的,你这没头脑的
Lovebirds. ★嘿,小俩口
Look at this. ★快瞧
I don't believe it. ★这简直…太神了
Come here, you little biped. Come here, you little wormy-worm. ★过来,小家伙,过来,你这小虫虫
Come to Uncle Sid. ★到希德叔叔这儿来
No, no... This way. This way. ★这边,这边
No, no, no. No, go to him. ★不,去他那儿
Go to him. ★去他那儿
OK. ★好吧
Good job. Keep practicing. ★干得好,接着…练习吧
Look at that. Our little guy is growing up. ★快瞧啊,我们的小家伙在长大
All right, come on. Sleep time, lumpy. ★好了,过来,该睡了,肉团儿
Look at that big pushover. ★他对孩子就是亲
You know, Diego, I've never had a friend who would risk his life for me. ★要知道,迭戈 我还没有能冒死救我的朋友呢
Yeah, Manny's... he's a good guy. ★是啊,曼尼他…他真好
Yeah, he is. ★是啊,的确
Well, good night. ★好了,晚安
Let's get you all cleaned up. What's your daddy gonna say if you go back all stinky? ★好了,我给你弄弄干净,你这么 又脏
Let me just clean that up. That looks good. A little bit here. ★我来擦干净,嗯,好多了 这儿还有点儿
- You clean up nice, little fella. - I think he's starting to look like me. ★- 擦干净真漂亮,小家伙 - 他长得越来越象我
Diego, what do you think? ★嘿,迭戈,你说呢?
- Maybe we shouldn't do this. - Why not? ★- 也许不该送回去 - 为什么?
If we save him, he'll be a hunter. And who do you think he'll hunt? ★因为他长大后会成为猎人 你说他会猎杀谁?
Maybe because we save him, he won't hunt us. ★也许救了他,他就不会成猎人
Yeah, and maybe he'll grow fur and a long skinny neck and call you Mama. ★是啊,也许他会长出毛和长脖 然叫你“妈妈”
- What's your problem? - Nothing. Let's go. I'm freezing my tail off. ★- 你怎么回事? - 没什么,我们走,冻死我了
Diego. You frozen back there? ★嘿,迭戈,你被冻住了吗?
- Get down. - What? ★- 低下身子! - 什么?
- Get down and follow me. - What's going on? ★- 嘘,低下身跟我走 - 嘿,怎么回事?
At the bottom of Half Peak, there's an ambush waiting for you. ★在半峰山脚下,有个埋伏…等着你们
- What? - What do you mean, "ambush"? ★- 什么? - 你说什么“埋伏”?
- You set us up. - It was my job. ★- 你设了圈套! - 那是我的任务!
- That's it. You're out of the herd. - I'm sorry. ★- 行了!你被开除了! - 真对不起
No, you're not. Not yet. ★我宰了你…你再后悔吧
- Listen, I can help you. - Stay close, Sid. We can fight our way out. ★- 听着,我能帮你们 - 跟紧了,希德,我们能杀出去
You can't. The pack's too strong. You have to trust me. ★不行!他们太强大了,你们得信任我
Trust you? Why in the world would we trust you? ★信任你?我们干嘛要信任你?
Because I'm your only chance. ★因为你们只有靠我
Hello, ladies. ★哈罗,“小姐”们
No need to worry. In about two minutes you'll be satisfying your taste for revenge. ★用不着担心,再过两分钟 你将从…复
Very nice. ★这非常好
I see the sloth. And he's got the baby. ★我看见树懒了!孩子在他手里!
Don't give away your positions until you see the mammoth. He's the one to surprise. ★没见到长毛象就别暴露你们自己 我们
You want to maul something, don't you? ★你想重拳出击,对吗,齐克?
No, I said wait for the mammoth. ★不,我说了等那长毛象出现!
Backscratcher. Eat my powder! ★“雪板挠背”,你们吃白雪吧!嘿嘿
Loop-de-loop. ★唷!喔!“环滑车”呃,啊!
Slalom! Slalom, baby! ★障碍滑雪,障碍滑雪,宝贝
Sorry, fellas. He got a little frostbite. ★对不起,伙计们,他被冻成小雪人了
Get him. ★呜!宰了他!
Surprise! ★大惊喜!
OK, follow me. We'll pick up Sid and get outta here while we can. ★好吧,跟我来! 我们去找希德,然后离开这儿
Come on, Diego, let's bring this mammoth down. ★来吧,迭戈,我们把这长毛象摆平
There he is. ★他在这儿
That's right. Where's the baby? ★没错,宝宝在哪儿啊?
Survival of the fittest. ★这就叫…适者…生存!
I don't think so. Yeah. ★这老虎不行
Fine. I'll take you down first. ★好,我先把你摆平
We did it. ★我们赢了
We were some team, huh? ★我们曾经是多棒的集体
Were? Come on, we're still a team. ★曾经是?胡说,我们还是一个集体
I'm sorry I set you up. ★我设下圈套,真对不起
You know me - I'm too lazy to hold a grudge. ★我就算恨你,也懒得记仇了
Knock it off, squirt. ★嘿,别闹,小鬼
You gotta be strong. ★你得强壮些
You have to take care of Manfred and Sid. ★你得照顾曼福雷德和希德
Especially Sid. ★尤其是希德
Come on, you can lick this. You're a tiger. ★行了,你能挺过来,你是老虎
Look, I'll carry you. Come on, what do you say? ★我能背你,你说怎么样?
Come on, Diego, come on. ★振作点,迭戈,振作!
Tell him he's going to be OK, Manny. ★告诉他他会好的,曼尼
Listen, you have to leave me here. ★听着,你们别管我了
If those humans get through the pass, you'll never catch them. ★如果人类过了“冰川道” 你们就找不到他们了
You didn't have to do that. ★你不用救我的
That's what you do in a herd. ★我们是一个集体
Don't forget about us. ★别忘了我们
OK? ★好吗?
We won't forget about you. ★我们不会忘了你
Goodbye. ★再见,再见
Goodbye.Goodbye. ★再见,再见
Bye. ★再见
That's right. Where's the baby? ★对,对,没错,宝宝在哪儿
Come on, Sid, let's head south. ★走吧,希德,我们去南方
Bye. ★再见
Save your breath, Sid. You know humans can't talk. ★省口气吧,希德,人类不会说话
Diego? You're OK. ★迭戈?你没事!
- Nine lives, baby. - You're OK. ★我有九条命呢
You're OK. ★你没事!
I could kiss ya. ★我亲亲你!呀!呜
Welcome back, partner. Wanna lift? ★欢迎回来,搭挡,要我背吗?
No thanks. I gotta save whatever dignity I've got left. ★不,谢谢,我得保住仅存的那点尊严
You're hanging out with us. Dignity's got nothing to do with it. I'll take that lift. ★你跟我们混在一块了 就别管什么尊
Mush. Or not mush. Either way. ★或者不说“驾”,随你喜欢
This is gonna be the best migration ever. ★这将是我最棒的一次迁徙
I'll show you my favorite watering holes. I turn brown when the fungus in my fur dries. ★我带你们去我最喜欢的地方喝个痛
You know what I could go for? Global warming. ★知道我喜欢什么 “全球变暖”
20,000 Years Later ★两万年以后
本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/452aee7c1711cc7931b71647.html
文档为doc格式