木偶奇遇记电影中英文对白

发布时间:2020-08-28 01:56:42   来源:文档文库   
字号:

木偶奇遇记中英文对白

-1页-

木偶奇遇记

当你对着星星许愿

When you wish upon a star

你是谁并没有区别

Makes no difference who you are

你所期望的任何事物 都会来到你的身边 Anything your heart desires will come to you

如果你的心中充满梦想

If your heart is in your dreams

没有什么请求 是太过分的 No request is too extreme

当你像个爱做梦的人那样 When you wish upon a star

对着星星许愿 As dreamers do

命运是仁慈的 Fate is kind

她带给 She brings

那些充满爱意的人们 To those who love

满足渴望秘密的 The sweet fulfilment

甜蜜感觉

Of their secret longing

噢,噢,噢,噢 Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

就同突如而来的霹雳一般 Like a boat out of the blue

命运衡量着罪恶 并且始终注视着你 Fate steps in and sees you through

当你对着星星许愿

When you wish upon a star

你的梦想会变为现实 Your dreams come true

很动听,哦? Pretty, huh?

我敢打赌有很多人 不相信这些

I'll bet a lot of you folks don't believe that --

一个许愿的实现 你信么?

about a wish coming true -- do you?

是啊,以前我也不信 Well, I didn't, either.

当然了,我只是一只... Of course, I'm just a cricket

从一个炉膛唱到另一个炉膛的蟋蟀... singing my way from hearth to hearth,

不过... 让我来告诉你们 是什么改变了我的看法

but let me tell you what made me change my mind.

很久以前的一个夜里... One night a long time a-- 抱歉

pardon me.

等一下 我把这个东西固定到这儿... Wait till I fix this thing here.

那儿... There.

很久以前的一个夜里... One night a long time ago,

我旅行到了一个 离奇有趣的小村庄 my travels took me to a quaint little village.

那是一个美丽的夜晚 It was a beautiful night.

星星像钻石一样璀璨...

The stars were shining like diamonds

高高悬挂在沉睡的小镇上空

high above the roofs of that sleepy old town.

像画儿一样美丽 Pretty as a picture.

我漫步在弯弯曲曲的小街上

As I wandered along the crooked streets,

一个人影儿也看不到

there wasn't a soul to be seen.

惟一生命的迹象是一扇亮着灯光的窗

The only sign of life was a Iighted window

在一个名叫葛派特的木雕家的小店里

in the shop of a woodcarver named Geppetto. 所以,我想

So, I hopped over...

...往店里窥视

...and looked in.

眼睁睁看着那样一块令人愉快的炭火熄灭实在是太可惜了

It was a shame to see a nice, cheerful fire going to waste.

所以我该怎么做呢?

So what do I do?

我进了店去

I go in.

环顾四周

I looked around.

当然了,在那样一个奇怪的地方

Of course, being in a strange place like that, 我不知道会碰到些什么

I didn't know what to expect.

一只蟋蟀不可能太细心的你知道的

A cricket can't be too careful, you know.

很快我发现四下无人原来我独处一室啦Soon as I saw there was no one about,

我尽量保持镇静

I made myself at home.

当我站在那里暖和我的…我自己的时候

As I stood there warming my... myself,

我四下打量

I took a look around. 先生们,你们可能从未见过这样的一个地方...

Well, sir, you never saw such a place --

那可能是你们看到的最奇异的钟表

the most fantastic clocks you ever Iaid your eyes on,

全部是木头雕成的

and all carved out of wood.

还有小巧可爱的音乐盒每一件都是艺术品And cute, little music boxes -- each one a work of art.

满架满架的玩具和...

And shelf after shelf of toys and...

接着,一件东西吸引了我

and then something else caught my eye --

一个木偶

a puppet.

想想看,就是那种牵线木偶

You know -- one of those marionette things. 全是线和关节

AII strings and joints.

可爱的小家伙

Cute little fella.

上去喽?!

going up?!

还是块好木料

Good piece of wood, too.

好的,现在

Well, now.

不需要太久啦

It won't take much longer.

只要再上点颜料他就完工啦

Just a little more paint, and he's all finished. 我想他会很棒的是吗,费加洛?

I think he'll be alright, don't you, Figaro?

真对不起

Beg pardon.

看到了?这下子大大不同啦

See? That makes a big difference.

太棒了

Very good.

非常,非常(好)...

Very, very g--

噢,你不能取悦所有的人

Well, you can't please everybody.

现在,我要给你取个名字...

Now I have just the name for you --

皮诺曹!

Pinocchio!

喜欢吗,费加洛?

Do you like it, Figaro?

不喜欢?

No?

你喜欢的,不是么,克利奥?

You do, don't you, Cleo?

好吧,我们让小木头脑瓜来决定吧Well, we'll Ieave it to little wooden head. 你喜欢这个名字么?

Do you like it?

就这么定了!

That settles it!

它就叫皮诺曹!

Pinocchio it is!

来吧让我们来试试看

Come on, now! We'll try you out.

音乐,乐师!

Music, Professor!

小心点儿,那儿!

Take it easy, there!

别闹了,好么?

Break it up, will ya?

敲了我这么多下Lot of downbeats in there.

小小木头脑瓜活动你的部件

Little wooden head, go play your part 给大伙点乐趣吧

Bring a little joy to every heart

小家伙你知道吗这可是真的

Little do you know, and yet it's true 我真的非常以你为荣

That I'm mighty proud of you

小小木头脚丫你是最最好的

Little wooden feet and best of all

小小木头屁股防止你会摔跤

Little wooden seat in case you fall

多优美啊!

How graceful!

我的小小木头脑瓜

My little wooden head

克利奥,来见见皮诺曹

Cleo, meet Pinocchio.

说,“你好?”

Say, "How do you do? "

来跟费加洛打个招呼

Say hello to Figaro.

这就开始淘气了

Up to mischief already!

你看到发生什么了?

You see what happens?

我们上去啦!

Up we go!

真是个可爱的小家伙

You're a cute little fellow.

那个笑容-- 你知道,我--

And that smile -- You know, I --

你这个淘气鬼妒嫉了哦?

You rascal. Jealous, huh?

你知道么,皮诺曹

You know, Pinocchio,

我想费加洛正在吃你的醋

I think Figaro is jealous of you.

不要担心,费加洛我...

Don't worry, Figaro. I --

我想知道什么时候了

I wonder what time it is.

太晚了

It's getting late.

来吧,该睡了

Come now. We go to bed.

晚安,皮诺曹

Good night, Pinocchio.

有趣的小脸

Little funny face.

晚安,克利奥我的小小水宝贝

Good night, Cleo, my little water baby.

你也得说晚安

You say good night, too.

去啊

Go on.

现在去睡吧我的小美人鱼

Now, go to sleep, my little mermaid.

晚安

Good night.

这就是我认为的舒适生活啊

This is my idea of comfort.

实实在在的舒适

Silent comfort.

看看他,费加洛

Look at him, Figaro.

他看起来就像有生命一般

He almost looks alive.

如果他是个真正的男孩那不是太棒了么? Wouldn't it be nice if he was a real boy? 哦,好吧

Oh, well.

Come on.

睡吧

We go to sleep.

我忘了开窗

I forgot to open the window.

噢,费加洛!看!

Oh, Figaro, look!

看啊!许愿星!

Look! A wishing star!

星星明,星星亮今晚我见到的第一颗星星Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight --

我希望我可以,我希望我能实现今晚我许下的愿望

I wish I may, I wish I might have the wish I make tonight.

费加洛,你知道我许了什么愿么? Figaro, you know what I wish?

我许愿我的小皮诺曹能成为一个真正的男孩儿

I wish that my little Pinocchio might be a real boy.

那样不是太棒了么?想想看!

Wouldn't that be nice? Just think!

一个真正的男孩!

A real boy!

真是个可爱的想法

A very Iovely thought...

只是有点不太现实

but not at all practical.

一个真正的...

A real...

...男孩子

...boy.

安静!

Qulet!

记住,够了

After all, enough's enough.

现在这又怎么了?

Now what's up?

嗨,这儿怎么了?!

Hey! What's going on here?!

像我一样活着的,一位仙女!

As I Iive and breathe -- a fairy!

好心的葛派特

Good Geppetto,

你带给大家这么多的欢乐

you have given so much happiness to others. 你的愿望应该实现

You deserve to have your wish come true.

松木制成的小木偶...

Little puppet made of pine...

醒来吧

wake.

一件礼物...你的生命

The gift of life is thine.

现在还有什么他们不能做的

What they can't do these days.

我能动!

I can move!

我能说话!

I can talk!

我能走路!

I can walk!

是啊,皮诺曹我给了你生命

Yes, Pinocchio. I've given you life.

为啥哩?

Why?

因为,今晚葛派特许愿想要个真正的男孩儿Because tonight Geppetto wished for a real boy.

我是个真正的男孩儿么?

Am I a real boy?

还不是,皮诺曹

No, Pinocchio.

葛派特的愿望能否实现完全取决于你

To make Geppetto's wish come true will be entirely up to you.

取决于我?

Up to me?

证明你自己是勇敢、诚实和无私的啊Prove yourself brave, truthful, and unselfish, 总有一天你会变一个真正的男孩子

and someday you will be a real boy.

一个真正的男孩子!

A real boy!

那可不容易

That won't be easy.

你必须学会分辨是非

You must learn to choose between right and wrong.

是与非?

Right and wrong?

可是我怎么才能知道呢?

But how will I know?

他怎么会知道?

How will he know?

你的良心会告诉你啊

Your conscience will tell you.

良心是什么?

What are conscience?

良心是什么?

好吧,让我来告诉你!

Well, I'll tell ya!

良心是那种很安静微弱的声音

A conscience is that still, small voice

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/52d9cf8fb968a98271fe910ef12d2af90242a8fa.html

《木偶奇遇记电影中英文对白.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式