冀教版七下英语(带翻译)unit1电子教案

发布时间:2020-05-29 18:10:52   来源:文档文库   
字号:

冀教版七下英语(带翻译)unit1



一单元(1-6

a trip to China去中国旅行

Guess what 猜猜看

We are learning about the Silk Road this month in school

这个月我们正在学习丝绸之路

I ask you a question ? 我问你一个问题

My school is planting a trip around China with LiMing`s school

我们学校正在计划一次和李明的学校一起周游中国的旅行

Some students from my class will go to China and travel on the Silk Round

我们班的一些学生要去中国,重走丝绸之路

Who will lead the trip? 谁将带领这次旅行

Here is the note from my school 这是我们学校的短信

This is a good chance for you 对我来说这是一次很好的机会

I will send LiMing an e-mail and tell him the good news 我将给李明发电子邮件

2/meetyou in Beijing在北京见你们

Plan for the trip 旅行计划

We will along the SilkRoad together 我们将会沿着丝绸之路旅行。

Our first stop will be Xi`an ? 我们的第一站将会是西安

How far is it from BEIJING TO XIAN. 从北京到西安有多远?

The SilkRoad is about 6500 kilometres long 丝绸之路大约有6500公里长

but we don`t have enough time to see it all 但是我们没有足够的时间浏览它的全程。

we`ll learn about the history and culture of Ching along the way

我们将沿路了解中国的历史和文化

I will sendsend you the school `s plan for our trip 我将会给你发送我们学校 的旅行计划

Arrive in Beijing and take a train to xi`an 到达 北京乘坐火车去西安

Come back to Beijing and leave Beijing 回到北京并离开北京

3\a trip to Xi`an 游览西安

You can walk along the wall in the Walled CITY 你可以沿着这座围墙里的墙行走。

It`s about 12kilometres long and over 600 years old

它大概有12公里长且有600多年的历史。

you canclimb up the Wild Goose Pangoda 你可以爬上大雁塔

You can hit the ancient drum in the Drum Tower 你可以在鼓楼上击打古老的鼓

You can also ring the ancient bell in the Bell Tower 你也可以在钟楼上敲打古老的钟

Eat delicious Chinese food and enjoy the special dishes of Xi`an

吃美味的中国食品,享受特别的西安菜肴。

Xi`an Has a long history you will have a lot of fun here in this ancient city

西安有悠久的历史。在这座古城你将会玩的很开心!

Go to the first pit 去第一个兵马俑坑

I want to sit on one of the horses 我想坐在其中一匹马的身上

Please stand here with me and move with me 请和我一起站在这,随我一起移动

Look at the sign ,No photos 看那牌子,禁止拍照

Lesson 4 A Visit to Lanzhou

The group takes a train to Lanzhou. 这个团体乘火车去兰州

Later, they go for a walk along the Yellow River. 后来,他们沿着黄河散步

Let`s go down this street and turn left at the traffic Lights.我们沿着这条街道走,然后在交通灯处向左转

This road will lead us to the Yellow River.这条路能引导我们直达黄河

It was the first bridge over the Yellow River.它是黄河上的第一座桥

The SilkRoad corssed the Yellow River in Lanzhou. 丝绸之路在兰州穿越黄河

A mother with a baby. 一位带着婴儿的母亲

That`s the Mother River Statue. 那是母亲河雕像

Can we take a picture in front of the statue,Ms.Martin? 我们可以在雕像前拍照吗

5\another stop along the Silk Road 沿丝绸之路的另一站

They take a tour around the city 他们环游这个城市

This is an amazing city 这是一个令人惊奇的城市

It`s a famous as the City of Sands 他作为沙城而出名

I can`t believe it 我无法相信,

We are walking on the same road as Marco Polo

我们正行走在马可波罗走过的同一条路上

But did he ride a camelhere ? 但是它是骑骆驼到这的吗

They find a camel man on their way to MingshaMoutain

他们在去鸣沙山的路上发现了一个骑骆驼的人

You will not fall off 你不会跌落下来

The man helps Danny and Jenny onto the camels

那个人帮助丹妮和詹尼 起到了骆驼背上

6 Jenny`s Diary 詹妮的日记

This is our last night in China 这是我们在中国的最后一个晚上

We will fly home tomorrow 明天我们将乘飞机回家

I loved the music and the colourful clothing 我喜欢那音乐和鲜艳的衣服

The bird`s Nest 鸟巢

It `s only a few years old 他只有几年的历史

It held the 2008 Olympics 它举行过2008年奥运会

Where else csn you trave thousands of years back in time ?你还能在别的什么地方旅行

I learned so much about Chinese history and culture on this trip I can`t believe our trip os over 我在这次旅行中了解到了如此多的历史和文化

I will come back someday 将来有一天我会回来

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/67800ec169ec0975f46527d3240c844768eaa046.html

《冀教版七下英语(带翻译)unit1电子教案.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式