武林外传29集英语剧本

发布时间:2018-07-02 14:05:16   来源:文档文库   
字号:

This is a part from ,in Chinese ,called 《武林外传》。In this part ,姬,who is a Offenders ,escape from the Prison ,and return to The Tongfu hotel to revenge! However, he can’t remember who he is ,in other words he forgets everything that once happened in the hotel. Being frightened, the people in the hotel decide to run away, and our story begins!

秀才:大家好,欢迎收看同福客栈知识竞答,准备好了么

Hello, everyone, welcome to Tongfu Hotle’s knowledge Q and A

R u ready?

小贝: yes

秀才:好,请选择格物致知的始作俑者,一朱熹、二、王阳明、三、王重阳、四、王沪生

Ok, please choose the fonder of “gewuzhizhi”. No.1 zhuxi no.2 wangyangming no.3 wangchongyang no.4wanghusheng

白:王沪生谁呀?

Who is wanghusheng?

秀才:答案不够现凑的。Just as a stopgap

请选择Please choose

小贝:额、我想向场外求助 Eh , I need help

秀才:好的,向谁呢? Ok, to who?

小贝:我的亲友团 My realationships.

众人:yeah

小贝:就你好了 You, please.

白:啊呀。 Ah ? ya

秀才:好的,时间三十秒。从现在开始。 Ok, 30 seconds, from now on.

白:额,关于这个格物致知啊, 哈,我建议你买一样东西。然后你仔细的观察,在观察的同时……

Eh, to say gewuzhizhi, ha, I advice you to buy something, and then, you watch this carefully, and while you watching …..

秀才:时间到 Time’s up

众人:? Ah?

小贝:,我选四,王沪生。 Eh , I choose no.4 wanghusheng

秀才:确定么? R u sure?

小郭:确定一定以及肯定。Suer and ensuer and very sure.

秀才:没你的事,一边去。 None of you business . stay away

不改了么。 Change it?

小贝:不改了。 No.

秀才:唉,传奇录你们看过没有? Ai, have you ever read 传奇录?

众人:恩,没有。 En, no

秀才:象山全集呢? What about xiangshanquanji?

众人:额、也没有。 En, never

秀才:都没看过呀? Neither?

众人:额,没有。 En, neither.

秀才:哈哈哈哈哈哈,太可悲了。一群白痴。

Hahahahahah , pityful. Idiots.

小郭:呵呵呵呵呵呵,那是,谁有您博学呀。

Hehehehehe, yes, nobody knowledgeable than you.

掌柜:呵呵呵呵,啥书都看过,就是中不了~~~~~举。

Hehehehe , read every books, but just can’t be ~~~~selected.

众人:哈哈哈哈哈 Hahahahahaha .

秀才:我本来就没想中。 I’m not intend to that.

众人:恩? En?

秀才:我读书就是为了获取知识。 I read book just to learn knowledge.

白:呵呵,知道那些乱七八糟的知识有啥用啊。

Hehe , what to do with all of you sixs and sevens knowledge.

秀才:当然有用了。子曰:知识就是力量。

Of course, once a sage said : knowledge is power.

掌柜:哪个子? Which sage.

秀才:培根子。 Bacon sage.

掌柜:哪个朝代的? Which dynsity.

秀才:britain

掌柜:哦,也就是说britain的培根子说,你是咱们同福客栈的最有力量的人。

Oh, that’s to say, britain’s bacon said, you are the most powerful man in out tongfu hotel.

秀才:某种意义上,是的。 Sometimes, I am.

小郭:那就给咱展示一下吧,恩? Then, show us, en?

秀才:展示什么呀?Show what ?

小郭:知识的力量啊。 来呀来呀,小样儿。

The power of knowledge, come on come on, sweetheart.

秀才:无知,无知。 Rideculous

掌柜:小贝,回屋读书去吧。 Come and study.

老邢告诉老白姬无命逃出来了

白(急):赶紧走赶紧走 run, run away.

pick up things that are necessary, and then we should run away as possible as we can!

掌柜:去哪呀To where?

白:姬无命逃狱了Jiwuming escape from the prison!

小贝:唉,逃就逃呗,他要是再敢来,我就再给他一闷棍。

Ai…If he dares to come, I will hit him on his head.

白:然后我就给你收尸,他武功深不可测,上次不是因为被我点了穴,你们谁能治得了他。Then I just need to wait for your body. Nobody knows how strong he is. If there was not a exception for him, we would not have the chance to speak here today.

掌柜(面露紧张):那咋办呀 Then what we should do ,now?

白:赶紧收拾东西,准备跑路。

We can do nothing except run away as soon as possible.

掌柜:小贝,不要再写了,去通知一下秀才他们,快点快点。

Xiao Bei ,there is no point to study ,you ,now inform others.

(秀才进)

小贝:秀才来了,我去通知他们啊。

Okay,Xiucai is coming ,now I will go to inform them!

秀才:你们好 hello

掌柜:你好你好。Hello hello.

秀才:我这次来啊,主要是想着重阐述一下,为什么说知识就是力量。

Em,I come to make you know why I say knowledge is power!

掌柜(摔掉手中的书):没看见我们正忙着么,去找小郭阐述去。

Don’t you see we are busy? Translate it to Xiaoguo!

秀才:那不行,她会攻击我的 No. She will hit me.

老白:(放下手中东西,指着秀才)你再不走,我也攻击你啊。

If you don’t go ,I will hit you,too.

秀才:君子动口不动手

It is better to say than do for a gentleman.

掌柜:(把秀才向门外推)他不动我动。

If he dont, I will.

秀才: 哎哎,你们怎么都这样啊,难道真理就那么难以接受。难道武力就能解决问题啊。

AI…why are you all like this. Is it every difficult to accept the truth. Only force can solve problems?

掌柜:(收拾手中的手饰)好好好,你说。你倒是说呀。

Ok ok ok, say it! You say it!!!

秀才:那得从任何宇宙的关系开始讲起的

It will begin with the relationship between the universe and the human being.

白:哎呀,太精彩太震撼太有说服力了,唉,枕头带不带啊。

Ah , Excellent! Beautiful ! meaningful ! Well, take the pillow?

秀才:那你们前面干嘛还笑话我呀。

Then ,why you were laughing at me?

掌柜:那是因为我无知,诶,我的镜子呢。

It is our ignorance .Where is my mirror?

秀才:您还知道自己无知啊。

You know you are ignorance..

白:不仅无知,而且不以为耻反以为荣。

Not only that, but also take it as glory.

秀才:(疑惑)你们 you?

掌柜:我们,我们是禽兽,是败类。先凑合一下,快一点,路上在收拾吧。

We , we are stupid ,monisters ! quickly. Pack them on the way.

秀才:你们 you…

白:我们是罪人,是耻辱,是你的绊脚石行了吧。

这个你带着吧。

We are crime, shame, we are you stumbling stone.

Will you take this?

秀才:知耻而后勇,你们还是有希望的。只要多读书,读好书

After knows the shame but to be brave, it seems that you are good. If you read more books, read good books……

(玻璃声)

秀才:哎哎哎,我还没说是啥书呢。

Aiaiai , I havent say what books.

姬无命:哎等等 ai, wait.

白:怎么了。 What?

姬无命:不对劲啊。 Anything wrong..

白:咋了。What?

姬无命:我见过你么 have I ever seen you?

白:没有啊。 never

姬无命:你贵姓啊。 You name please.

老白:姓周。 Zhou

姬无命:我为啥觉得我跟你这么熟呢。 Why I feel so familiar with you?

白:那主要是因为我没皮没脸,自来熟,兄弟,这样,您在这慢慢想,我出去转转。

做饭去,做饭去。

Thats because, I have a overly familiarok, my brother, you go on ,I take a walk..

Cook the meal.

众人决定用亲情来感化

老白:后院有个丫头片子,那是你闺女。

Shes your daughter.

姬无命:那我得看看去。 Then I want to see her.

掌柜:不行。孩子小、怕生。 No way, she is too young to see strangers.

姬无命:怕啥生呀,我是她爹呀。 Why , I am her father.

老白:那,你想好跟他说什么了么 then, do you know what to say to her??

姬无命:那还不好说。 Thats easy.

爹,我回来了。 Dad ,I come back.

不对呀,我爹回来了。 No, my dad comes back.

还不对呀,爹你回来了。 No, dad, you comes back.

姬无命混乱了。。。

姬无命:你们说,这到底是谁闺女。 Then whose daughter she is on earth

掌柜:你的。 他的。 yours!(指向姬)....his!

姬无命:你这个禽兽。 Your big beast!

秀才:别过来,子曾经曰过,武力是解决不了任何问题的。

Stop! Once a sage said Force will not resolve any problems!

众人:什么子。 Who?

秀才:吕子 DR.LV.

(angry)想怎么死,我成全你。 Well, I will kill you the way you like!

:排山倒海 哎呦。 the row mountain pour sea Alas!.

:下回出招,用不着先喊。拿命来。

Next time recruit, there is no need to speak out! Taking a life.

秀才:慢着,杀我可以。但得先说明白了,我到底是死在谁的手里。

Wait! Of course you can kill me, but before you kill me, please tell me who would have killed me.

姬:废话,当然是我了。

Silly question! It’s me, of course!

秀才:我是谁。Who is that “me”?

姬:我怎么知道你是谁啊。How do I know who you are !

秀才(smile)问题来了吧。Well ,there is the question.

: 什么意思啊。。What do you mean on earth?

秀才:这得从人和宇宙的关系开始讲起。在你身上长久以来,一直有一个问题在缠绕着你。

It Will begin with the relationship between human being and the universe. Take yourself for example, there is a problem bothering you from the day you were born till the day you die.

姬:什么问题呀。What’s the problem?

秀才:我是谁。Who am I?

姬:我,这个我已经知道了。I’ve already known it!

秀才:不,你不知道,你知道么,你是谁。姬无命么?不,这只是个名字,一个代号。你可以叫姬无命,我也可以叫姬无命,他们都可以。把这个代号拿掉之后呢,你又是谁。。

No, you don’t know. U know that? Who are you? Jiwuming? No, it is only a name, a signal. You can be called Jiwuming, so can I, and so can they. But when we take the signal off, who are you?

姬:我不知道。 我也不用知道。I….I don’t know. And I don’t have to know!

秀才:好好,那你再回答我另一个问题。我是谁。

Alright, then answer me another question---who am I?

姬:这个问题已经问过了。This question has been asked just now.

秀才:不,我刚才问的是本我。现在问的是自我。

No, what I asked you just now is me, and this time, is myself!

姬:这有什么区别么 Any difference?

秀才:举个例子,当我用我这个代号来进行对话的同时。你的代号也是我。这意味着什么呢,这是否意味着,你就是我,而我,也就是你。

For instance, when I take the signal “I” to make a dialogue, your signal is “I” too. Dose it mean that you are me ,and I, am you?

姬:这这,这个问题没什么意义么。This…This question is not worthy to answer!

秀才:那就问几个有意义的,我生从何来,死往何处?我为何要出现在这个世界上,我的出现对这个世界来说意味着什么?是世界选择了我,还是我选择了世界。

Ok, let’s talk about some thing worthy. Where do I come from? When would I die? Why am I in the world? What is the significant for my coming to the world? Is that I choose the world or the world chooses me?!

(angry)够了。OK, that’s enough!

秀才:我和宇宙之间有必然的联系么?宇宙是否有尽头,时间是否有长短,过去的时间在哪里消失,未来的时间又在何处停止。我在这一刻提出的问题还是你刚才听到的问题么?

Is there any essential relationship between the universe and I? Is there an edge for the universe? Dose time have length? Where did the past time disappear? Where dose the future stop? The question I’m asking now is the question you just heard?

(angry)我杀了你。 I’ll kill you!

秀才(with louder voice)谁杀了我,而我又杀了谁。

who kills me, and I kill who!

(silent for a long time)是,我杀了我。。I kill myself?

秀才:回答正确 动手吧。

congratulations! You are right! Then do it!

姬无命自杀。

秀才:他不会再醒过来了吧

He wouldn’t get up again, would he?

展堂:(摸其呼吸)应该不会了。 Never!

小郭:这,这算个什么说法呀。How to say this…….

秀才(smile)知识就是力量。同福客栈知识竞答,下周同一时间与您相约。

Knowledge is power! Applause welcome to see the knowledge Competition hold by the Tongfu hotel the same time next week!

(音乐响起,集体舞,全剧终)

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/6789ce6ba45177232f60a2a0.html

《武林外传29集英语剧本.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式