吃饭时一定会用得到的英语口语句子

发布时间:2018-06-30 07:04:57   来源:文档文库   
字号:

1、It's too hot, my tongue is on fire. Can you give me some ice water?
辣死我了!我的舌头都火辣辣的.能给我点冰水吗?
本来on fire是表示"着火"这个意思,比如说: The house was on fire. 意思就是,房子着火了.现在说舌头"着火了",是很夸张的表达,意思就是很辣,火辣辣的.
2How can it be so spicy? I am tearing up! The taste is too strong for me.
怎么这么辣?都呛得我流眼泪了.这个味儿太浓了.
形容食物的辣,2个很常见的词汇表达.一个是hot,另外一个是spicy
3Do try some sauce. It goes perfectly with fried chicken.
来点儿酱吧,炸鸡蘸上这种酱特别好吃.
Go with就是相配的意思,比如说: Do you think this hat would go with my new dress? 你觉得这帽子和我的新衣服相配吗? Go perfectly with就是很配的意思.
4Do try some sauce. It goes perfectly with fried chicken.
来点儿酱吧,炸鸡蘸上这种酱特别好吃.
Go with就是相配的意思,比如说: Do you think this hat would go with my new dress? 你觉得这帽子和我的新衣服相配吗? Go perfectly with就是很配的意思.
5That Tofu looks like it will melt in your mouth.豆腐看起来入口即化.
6A visit to Beijing is not complete without a taste of Beijing roast duck.到了北京,怎能不尝尝北京烤鸭?
7The plum juice was sweet and left a pleasant taste in my mouth.酸梅汤有点甜,让我唇齿留香.
8I didn' expect it to taste so good.没想到居然这么好吃.

1. Do you like to go out eating?想不想出去吃呢?
有次我问老美出去吃东西怎么说,他回答说一般出去吃饭,他们只说go to eat , go out eating 或是eat out 而不会说go to dinner, go for lunch,也就是不需特地说中餐或是晚餐。所以后来老美问我刚去哪了,我应该要说的I just went out eating, 而不会说I just went to dinner.
小明细多注意,你的英文会更棒。
如果要强调是去吃午餐或晚餐的话,一般就直接说lunch 或是dinner. 例如人家问你,“Where did you go?” 你就可答说“Lunch.”

2. There is a Deli over there, do you like it?那里有一家Deli(餐厅),你喜不喜欢呢?
美国的餐厅可分很多种,Restaurant 是一般的通称,另外常用到的有Deli: 供应三明治,沙拉这种现成的,不需再经过烹调的餐厅,例如SUBWAY 就可以算是Deli. 另外还有Grill 也随处可见,翻译成烤肉餐厅,多半是提供牛排,汉堡热食类的食物。
Deli 这个字是delicatessen 的简写,可是现今在美国一般只会听到deli 而很少听到delicatessen 了!

3. What do you like to drink?想要喝什么?
美国餐厅的习惯,吃饭时都会点一大杯饮料,所以侍者一定会先问你 What do you like to drink? 也有人会这么说,Can I get you something to drink? 一般餐厅都会提供的有coke, diet coke, sprite, iced tea以及lemonade 等。如果什么都不要,就说just water.
值得注意的是,在一般的速食店提到drink 都是指soft drink 而言。但是一般人说到have a drink 时,他们多半指的是alcoholic, 也就是含酒精的饮料。所以如果有人问你,“Come on, have a drink with us.” 他绝不是要你跟他们一起喝可乐的意思,而是要你跟他们一起喝酒啦!

4. Are you ready to order or just a minute?你们准备好了吗?还是要再等一会
通常饮料上桌之后,大伙都还要花点时间研究一下菜单,如果侍者看你们大概都差不多了,他就会过来问你们,Are you ready to order or just a minute?如果是已经准备好要点餐了,就直接跟她说你想吃什么,如果大家还要再研究研究,则可以跟侍者说Just a minute.或是Wait a few more minutes. 请他等一下,他会说OK. I'll be back.(好,那我等下再来。)

5. Do you want to separate check?
你们要不要分开付帐?
比如说二对夫妻出去吃饭,大家想各自付自己的,则你们可以主动跟侍者说的We want to separate check。有时他们也会主动问你,Do you want to separate check?或是Do you want separate checks? 这样的话帐单就会有二张。但有些餐厅separatecheck 会多收服务费,最好先问清楚。如果是要一起付,则简单地说,together或是one check 就可以了。

对话1 Dialogue 1

A: What can I do for you, sir?先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.水果汁、糕点各种茶点等等,应有尽有。B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
: Fried, please.煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.不要了,足够了。谢谢

对话2 Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: Nothanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.给您。
A: What’s good today?今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。B: Do you want any dessert?要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.记帐。请记入我的美国运通信用卡帐号。


Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对
B: Yes, that’s right.是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.没有了,谢谢。
(Later)稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.不客气。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/6d241b8402d276a200292e19.html

《吃饭时一定会用得到的英语口语句子.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式