破产姐妹 - 双语剧本 - 第一季 - 第2集

发布时间:2018-07-01 15:59:29   来源:文档文库   
字号:

破产姐妹 第一季

Hi, ready to order?

准备好点餐了吗

Do you have anything that's really special?

你们有什么特色[]说来听听

Not according to my high school guidance counselor.

我高中辅导员说我没有特色

I'll have the veggie plate.

那我要个蔬菜拼盘

But instead of beets, I want kale.

不要甜菜 换甘蓝

And instead of broccoli, more kale.

不要花椰菜 再放点甘蓝

I want the veggies steamed.

蔬菜要用蒸的

And instead of dressing, I want lemons.

色拉调料改用柠檬代替

Don't you need to write this down?

你怎么还不动笔记下来啊

I'm afraid if I start writing that down,

现在只有心情写遗书

it'll turn into a suicide note.

因为要被烦死了

I'm assuming this table's gonna have a lot more of those requests.

我猜你们都会这么点餐吧

Yes, I could tell by the hats.

没错 看你们那帽就知道是事儿精

Earl, I have something new I want you to try.

厄尔 我有新东西想你尝尝

That's the exact same sentence

正是因为这句话

that got me hooked on cocaine in the '80s.

我才会在几十年前 染上吸毒的恶习

It's my new cupcake flavor.

我说的是 蛋糕的新口味啦

Delicious dark chocolate the ladies can't help but love.

女人无法抗拒的美味黑巧克力口味

I'm calling it "The Earl."

我把它称为"黑伯爵厄尔"

I know you got that right.

说得好

Hi, I'm here.

我来了

I was running late so I decided to hail a cab.

本来我以为要迟到了 想说打个的吧

And then I remembered I didn't have any money on me.

然后才想起我没带钱

And then I remembered I didn't have any money at all.

接着意识到我现在是两袖清风的穷光蛋

So I walked the whole way here.

所以我不辞辛苦地走来上班

The apartment's three blocks away.

我家到这里才隔三条街

Yes, I know.

我知道

Three blocks and 15 "hola chicas" away.

三条街 外加十五声"哟呵 妹子"那么远

Well, you can't be late again.

你不能再迟到了

I'm already worried about me being late...

我够烦我每个月迟到的...

every month.

大姨妈了

On my way here, a homeless man asked me for money.

在我来的路上 一位无家可归的流浪汉向我讨钱

And I told him that I usually always give,

我跟他说 通常我都会慷慨解囊

but that my father was indicted in a Ponzi scandal

但我的父亲因为非法敛财而被起诉了

and I've lost my family fortune and my Manhattan townhouse,

我们家产没了 曼哈顿豪宅也没了

so I've been sleeping on a couch in Brooklyn, but,

还得在布鲁克林区朋友家的沙发过夜

in spite of it all, I'm still optimistic

尽管世事无常 但我还是对于

that you and I will achieve success

开小蛋糕店持乐观态度

in our exciting new cupcake business venture.

并坚信未来将会取得成功

And look what he gave me!

看他给了我啥

You took money from a homeless man?

你连流浪汉的钱都拐啊

I prefer to think of Bob near the bridge as our first investor.

应该说 是桥边的鲍勃入股投资才对

Pickup! Special sandwich.

上菜 特制三明治

I can think of even more special sandwich.

我还想到一种更妙的三明治

You, me and the hot blonde giraffe.

金发长颈鹿夹一起

Well, she recently lost her dignity,

她破产后尊严全没了

so you might have a shot.

搞不好她会愿意屈就

Hello today!

今天好啊

I have nametag for you.

我给你做了个名牌

Only your second day and look, nametag already.

你才来第二天 我就给你备好名牌了

As new owner, I am killing it.

这新东家当的 太牛逼了

Thank you.

谢谢

Oh, it says "Carolin."

上面写的是"卡洛淋"

It's Caroline. With an "E".

我叫卡洛"" ""字旁

I'm Caroline.

我叫卡洛琳

As new owner, I am sucking it.

这新东家当的 太二逼了

Just put it on.

你就挂着就是了

You can't tell an Asian he made a mistake.

不能告诉亚洲人他犯了错误

He'll go in the back and throw himself on a sword.

不然等会他就去拔剑自刎了

Thank you, Mr. Lee.

谢谢你 李老板

You may call me Han.

你可以叫我憨

H-a-n.

""""

No trap in my name.

好记不会错

I'm thinking we should take

我在想 我们可以迈出

the first step in our new cupcake business

我们蛋糕事业的第一步了

by writing "Max's Homemade Cupcakes"

就在优惠餐板上

up on the specials board.

写上"麦克斯自制蛋糕"

No, I can't have my name up there.

不行 姐的大名不能张扬

Everyone I owe money to thinks I live in Seattle.

我的债主们都以为我住在西雅图呢

Oh, we used to own Seattle.

以前西雅图是我家的呢

Max, we've got to get the name out there.

麦克斯 你的名字一定得亮相

Create a buzz.

制造名气嘛

Ooh, good idea!

好棒 好棒

Let's create a buzz.

赶紧开始名气大作战

Exactly, in order to launch--

没错 要想打开市场

I'm mocking you.

我是在模仿你那傻样儿

When in doubt, I'm always mocking you.

以后别怀疑 我向来都是在嘲笑你

Seriously, Max.

说真的 麦克斯

This new cupcake business is our lifeline.

这个蛋糕事业是我们的救生索

A way out for both of us.

能助我们走上脱贫致富的道路呀

And I wanna thank you again for letting me move in.

我还想再次感谢你 让我搬进你家住

If there's anything I can do to help you--

如果有任何事我能帮得上忙的

You mean besides starting to wait on tables?

是指除了招待客人以外的忙吗

I meant, anything I can do to help you

我是说 任何能帮你平复

through your breakup with Robbie.

和罗比分手的难过心情的事

Oh. Thanks, but I'm fine.

谢了 我没事

And we're working.

而且现在是我们工作时间

Well, one of us is.

你不干活 我还干呢

Are you sure you're fine?

你确定你没事吗

'Cause I heard you crying last night.

昨晚我听见你在哭

I don't cry.

我才不哭

I sold my tear ducts to an organ bank for cash two years ago.

早在两年前 我就把泪腺拿去器官银行卖钱了

I was on the couch.

当时我躺在沙发上

And I heard you crying alone in your bedroom.

听到你在卧室里独自啜泣

Really? What did the crying sound like?

真的吗 那哭声听起来像啥样

Like...

像这样...

I wasn't crying.

我不是在哭

Well, then what were you d--

那你是在干嘛...

Oh! So none of my business.

哎哟 那事我管不着

That's right.

正确

- And remember that.- Got it.

-麻烦记住这点 -收到

In fact, let's just say that anything having to do

事实上 任何有关于

with my bedroom, my tables, or my life--

我卧室 我桌子 或我生活的事

you should stay away from.

你最好都别多管闲事

Boundaries. Got it.

界限 明白

And please don't tell anyone at work

而且千万不要告诉任何同事

I let you move into my apartment.

我让你搬进我家住

That is one boundary we both don't want crossed.

一说出去 后果难以想象

Why?

为什么

Hey, roomies.

同居""

That's why.

懂了吧

Hope those sheets are okay.

希望你能睡得惯这床单

Oh, don't worry about it.

不用担心

I know they're the best you could afford.

我知道你就只能买这么好的了

Not really. The good ones are on my bed.

其实不是 更好的我自己用着呢

Max, that oven is so hot.

麦克斯 烤箱太热了

Could you do me a favor and open the back door?

你能帮我开开后门吗

We've known each other two days

我们才认识两天

and you're already asking for back door?

你就想开我"后庭"

Dear God!

上帝呀

I forgot you're Equestrian Barbie.

我忘了你是骑师芭比

You came with a horse.

买芭比还附赠马一只

No.

不行

Out, horse, bad! Bad horse.

出去 小马 不乖哦 大坏马

Chestnut.

栗宝

No need to yell, he's a champion.

没必要嚷它 它可是冠军马

Champion stink bomb.

米田共臭度也是冠军

It's smelling pretty ripe out in that yard.

整个院子臭味四溢

That's not Chestnut, that's Brooklyn.

这不关栗宝的事 布鲁克林本来就这味儿

Okay, well, I'm watching "The Champion"

好吧 我现在就看见"冠军马"

drop some steaming hot "Brooklyn" right now.

拉出几坨热气腾腾的"布鲁克林"

Max, I've been thinking about how you completely overreacted

麦克斯 对于把名字写在板子上这件事

to your name up on the specials board.

我觉得你有点反应过大了

Do you think it's a fear of success?

你觉得那是对成功的恐惧吗

I am too poor to have a fear of success.

我穷到恐惧不起成功

At Wharton Business School, we learned

我在沃顿商学院学过

that every new venture can bring up a certain amount of fear.

但凡创业都会伴随着一定的恐惧

Is there any way to do a yelp review of Wharton Business School?

Yelp 美国最大点评网站 我能去Yelp网上给沃顿点个差评之类的吗

Maybe you're having a hard time imagining

或许因为没人相信过你和你的梦想

this cupcake business could ever even happen

所以你才无法想象

because nobody ever believed in you or your dreams.

这个蛋糕事业会有实现的一天

I'm guessing.

我瞎猜的

I can make this happen, Max.

我能帮你美梦成真 麦克斯

For me, for you, for us.

为了我 为了你 为了我们

Just keep making those amazing cupcakes.

你就接着烘焙超好吃的小蛋糕

And I'll do the rest till you believe.

其他我来做 做到你相信为止

I believe everything you just said

"相信"你说的每一句话

and that children are the future.

我也"相信"孩子是未来的主人翁

Max, it's me!

麦克斯 是我

I know it's you.

我知道是你

You sleep with a knife under your pillow?

你睡觉时 枕头底下还藏把刀啊

It's the only home security system I can afford.

这是我唯一付得起的家庭安保项目

And I'm a cutter.

而且 割腕儿童欢乐多嘛

I can't sleep on that couch.

那沙发我睡不了

I think Ikea might be the Scandinavian word for sciatica.

我想 "宜家"是脊椎"移架"的意思吧

And there's weird sounds in the street.

而且大街上有奇怪的声音

And I don't have my white noise machine.

我也没带助眠白噪音机

Well, that's Puerto Rican noise.

只是波多黎各街头艺人在瞎吹奏嘛

You'll get used to it.

你听听就会习惯

Can I just lay down here and get a little sleep?

我能躺在这睡一会儿吗

I don't even let the men I sleep with sleep with me.

我的男人都不准在这睡

I can't get into your issues right now.

你的心里毛病我现在没力医

I just need to sleep!

我只是想睡觉

Fine, get in then.

好吧 钻进来吧

What is that?

这是什么

Potato chips. I sleep-eat.

薯片 我边睡边吃

Cool ranch and bacon?

清凉牧场培根味

Dude, they're delicious.

拜托 好吃到做梦也会笑

Because of your breakup with Robbie?

跟人分手就得自暴自弃吗

Just get in.

少废话快上来

I have to be in the city to babysit in five hours.

我五个小时后得去市里给人看孩子呢

Oh, great, you're like a nightlight.

天啊 你就像盏灯

You're so blonde.

金发亮得真晃眼

Thank you.

多谢夸奖

Max, someone's in the living room.

麦克斯 有人进了客厅

Max, someone's in the bedroom!

麦克斯 有人进了卧室

Robbie!

罗比

What's up, babe?

怎么了 宝贝

Robbie, what are you doing here?

罗比 你来这儿干嘛

We broke up.

我们已经分手了

Still?

还分着啊

Yes, still. You hit on me.

没错 还分着 你调戏我

And then she caught you with someone else

然后她还发现你和别人

in these very sheets.

在这张床上滚床单

Which I'm hoping she washed.

希望你洗过这床单了

Oh, I get it.

我懂了

You blew me off 'cause you like the ladies.

你跟我分手是因为你喜欢女人

Which is cool. I like the ladies, too.

没关系 我也喜欢女人

And right now, it's the two ladies I like.

而现在 床上的两个女人我都喜欢

Robbie, if I were gonna go lesbian,

罗比 如果我要玩百合情

she would be the last "les" I'd "bian."

她是我最不可能""的那位

Listen, babe--

听我说 宝贝

You really hurt her.

你伤她很深

Stop.

闭嘴

She sleep-eats trans fats thanks to you.

都是你 弄的她边睡边吃垃圾食品

Here, stuff all of these in your mouth.

把这些都塞进你嘴巴里

Got it, your thing. I'll be quiet.

收到 你的事 我闭嘴就是了

Robbie, this isn't cool at all.

罗比 这样是不对的

Showing up here after what you did?

你都做出那种事了 怎么还有脸回来

You go, girl.

说得好 姐妹

I have something to say to you and you had better listen.

我说的话你最好给我听清楚

What are you, the relationship ghost?

你这算什么 恋情背后灵吗

Robbie, just go!

罗比 你走吧

I can't say what I need to in front of the relationship ghost.

在恋情背后灵面前 事请不好谈

I'll call you to come get your stuff

我会打电话叫你来拿东西

and we can talk then.

到时候再谈吧

Leave the key.

把钥匙留下

Straight up, Max, you're breaking my heart.

坦白说 麦克斯 你伤了我的心

You're the only woman that I feel this way about.

你是我唯一深爱的女人

Here.

Ladies, I don't know what's going on here,

女士们 我不知道你们俩在搞啥

but it would've been a lot sexier if I was in it.

要是有我 一定更高潮迭起

Are you okay?

你没事吧

If you wanna talk, I'm here.

如果你想倾诉 我就在这儿

Can I get a hit off that?

我能尝一口吗

You think these are good?

你觉得这就算好吃吗

God, we're poor.

天啊 我们真穷

Morning!

早安

It's a beautiful day.

真是美好的一天

These shades belong down.

这些帘子的职责就是遮挡阳光

From now on, think of me as a vampire

从现在开始 把我当作

without all the annoying marketing.

不用看我行销的吸血鬼

Bad news.

坏消息

A pipe broke in the street so the water's off.

这街的水管坏了 所以今天断水

Good news, when I went out to get us two coffees,

好消息是 我出去给咱俩买咖啡时

I spoke to Juan and Javier, two city workers.

两个市政工人 胡安和哈维尔告诉我

And they assured me the water'll be on no later than 3:00.

最晚下午三点 就会恢复供水

I also stopped at the health food store

我还去健康食品店

and got us a fresh-squeezed juice to split.

给咱俩买了一杯鲜榨果汁来分着喝

It's ginger-apple-strawberry.

是生姜苹果草莓味的哦

That was the name of the hooker

这屋子上一位租客的

who had this apartment before me.

卖淫艺名就是这个

What is this?

这是什么

From me.

我给你的

It says "Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed last night."

上面写道 谢谢昨晚让我睡你的床

I prefer my usual cash on the bedside table.

在我床头柜上留点钱 我会更喜欢

When I went to the cute coffee place,

我在那家可爱的咖啡店时

I spoke to the counter girl, Nabulangi--

我跟柜台的女孩 娜不浪鸡聊了会儿

If someone named Nabulangi is making an appearance

听以名叫娜不浪鸡的人开场的事情

in the first sentence, I have to sit down.

请容我坐好再听

And she said her manager'll be in at 11:00.

她说她的经理十一点会来店里

So I thought I'd chanel it up,

所以我想我得换上香奈儿

walk on over there,

然后美美地走到那儿

introduce myself and your fabulous cupcakes.

介绍自己和你美味的小蛋糕

That's exactly what I was gonna do.

""的有打算这么做呢

I'm just gonna go say good-bye to Chestnut and get going.

我去跟栗宝道个别就走

You know, having only one cute outfit

跟你说哦 只有一件见得人的衣服

takes hours off getting dressed.

省了好几个小时的挑衣时间呢

Oh. That is a lot of fresh Brooklyn.

外面好多新出炉的"布鲁克林"

Morning, Chestnut.

早安 栗宝

It's a beautiful--

今天真是美好的...

No. Way.

不会吧

Look, Chanel Number Two.

屎奈儿

Tell me it's mud.

告诉我 这是泥

T-tell me it's mud.

快告诉我 这是泥

It's mud?

不是屎吗

What is that?

这是什么

A carrot?

胡萝卜吗

There's carrots in the mud?

泥里怎么会有胡萝卜

There's no water.

没水

Oh, get it off me, please.

帮我弄掉 拜托

Please do something.

帮帮我

Just get it off me, get it off me.

快帮我弄掉 帮我弄干净

Stop!

住手

This is dry-clean only.

这衣服只能干洗

Max, please, please take me somewhere they have a hot shower,

麦克斯 拜托 带我去洗个热水澡吧

I beg of you.

我求您了

Calm down, it's just mud.

冷静 不过是泥而已

Max, please--

麦克斯 求你了

Don't touch me!

别碰我

Thank you so much for taking me to shower

你带我来你兼职的地方洗澡

at your babysitting job.

我感激不尽

Well, I didn't have much of a choice.

我也是被逼无奈

You pulled the pillow knife on me.

你都拿枕头刀来威胁我了

I'll just introduce myself to your boss

我会向主人介绍自己

and tell her what happened.

并说明情况

Look, I don't want Peach to know you were here.

我不想让琵琪知道我带你过来

This is a job. Not a meet-and-greet.

这是工作 不是什么见面会

Got it.

明白

You get in there, you take a five-minute shower,

我带你进去 给你五分钟时间洗澡

clean it up and go.

整理干净就马上走人

Fine, I'll hide in the hallway till she's gone.

我先躲走廊 等她走了再进去

No need, just follow me in.

没必要 跟着我进来就行

She never really looks at me.

她从来不正眼看我

Morning!

早安

Hi, Max.

早啊 麦克斯

Go!

快去

Hey, Peach.

琵琪

Uh, hair and makeup.

梳妆打扮

What's the big occasion?

要出席什么场合吗

Pilates.

去练普拉提

Max, good news.

麦克斯 好消息

They found a way to make diamonds more sparkly?

人们发明了能让钻石更闪耀的方法吗

I got Brad and Angelina a playdate

我帮布莱德和安洁莉娜找到玩伴了

with another set of twins in the building.

是楼里的另一对双胞胎

It starts in five minutes.

五分钟后见面

Cool, what are their names?

不错 他们叫什么

6B.

六楼B

Bye-bye, Brangelina.

再见 布莱洁莉娜

Mommy loves you.

妈咪爱你们

Guys? Before you leave,

伙计们 走之前

stop at this one.

顺便帮整整这个

Angelina could use a little help.

帮安洁莉娜整一下

Contour that neck, she's a fatty.

拿粉修修脖子吧 她太肥了

Peach, come on, that's baby fat.

琵琪 拜托 婴儿肥很正常吧

Still, kids can be cruel.

可人家的孩子也是会以貌取人的呀

Don't you listen to your mommy, Angelina.

别听你妈咪瞎说 安洁莉娜

She never eats.

她自己老不吃东西

Oh, no, she doesn't.

对啊 她自己不吃东西

Here it is.

做好了

Caroline with an "E."

""字旁的卡洛""

I have your new and correct nametag.

我帮你重新做了一个正确的名牌

Oh, thank you, Han.

谢谢你

I've seen something I should not have.

哎呀 看到了不该看的东西

I will just put correct nametag here on counter.

我把正确的名牌放在柜台了

So sorry, but many thank yous.

对不起 但是谢谢你的"美好"

What are you doing?

你这是在干嘛

I know you said you don't want it up there.

我知道你不想被写上去

But now that you see it...

但现在亲眼看见成品了

How does it feel?

感觉如何

It feels like you're not listening to me

感觉就是你不听话

at this job or at my other job.

去哪都不听我话

I said a five-minute shower and get out.

我说给你五分钟 洗完就快闪

Did you take a nap at Peach's?

你还在琵琪家睡了一觉

The thread count was calling to me.

是高档柔软的寝具勾引我

Peach found blonde hairs in her bed

琵琪在她床上发现金发

and thought her husband was cheating on her.

还以为她丈夫搞外遇呢

Which he is, but that's not the point.

他是有乱搞没错 但这不重要

You almost ruined a perfectly happy fake marriage,

你差点毁了人家貌合神离的婚姻

and there are innocent children involved.

而且还可能导致无辜孩子受罪

Well, I have some good news.

我有个好消息

Look, it's Nabulangi.

那是娜不浪鸡

I invited her in to taste your amazing cupcakes.

我邀她来品尝你美味的小蛋糕

And when she loves them, we'll have an in at her bakery.

只要她喜欢 我们就能进驻她的面包房了

- Come over and say hello.- No, I can't now.

-过去跟她打声招呼吧 -不行 我现在没空

I wanna call Robbie before we get too busy.

我要在忙得抽不开身前 打电话给罗比

Tell him when to come over and get his stuff.

告诉他什么时候过来拿东西

Max, wait.

麦克斯 等等

No, don't distract me.

别打扰我

I wanna sound cool and hot and all like,

我想让声音听起来冷酷又性感

"You can't have me anymore, sucka."

"以后姐的身心你都得不到啦 蠢蛋"

Max--

麦克斯

Robbie, it's me.

罗比 是我

Classy burp on your outgoing message.

录留言信息还打嗝 就你这么恶心

Max, I--

麦克斯

No.

别吵

I need you to come get your stuff tomorrow.

我想你明天过来拿东西

I don't know how you've been surviving

少了单杠和香体喷雾的日子

without your chin-up bar and Axe body spray.

想必是度日如年吧

Max, hang up.

麦克斯 挂了吧

I already called him.

我打给他过了

You called Robbie?

你打给罗比了啊

You've done so much for me.

你为我做了这么多

I wanted to do something for you, too.

我也想帮你做点事

So I called Robbie and I had him come over,

所以我打电话给罗比 让他过来

and I gave him his stuff.

把东西都还给他了

Now you won't have to go through with all that mess.

这样省得再勾起你的伤心事

And I think you'd be pleased, I really let him have it.

而且我还帮你教训了他一顿 开心吧

What is with you and boundaries?

你搞毛啊 说好的界限呢

You're in my bed, you're in my boss' bed,

你不但挤上我的床 还睡了我老板的床

and now you go and call Robbie?

现在你又擅自打电话给罗比

You're like-- you're like your big-ass horse.

你就像 你就像你那头大屁股的马一样

Charging in everywhere you don't belong.

在别人的地盘肆意妄为

I thought I was doing you a favor.

我以为是在帮你个忙嘛

In spite of what you say about the sounds I heard

那晚从你卧室传出的声音

coming from your bedroom the other night,

尽管你不愿意承认

I know you're upset.

我还是知道你很难过

I was masturbating.

姐当时在自慰

I love my job.

我爱死我的工作了

I need to see you outside. Now.

我们出去谈

Don't get involved with her.

不要跟她扯上关系

She takes money from the homeless.

她连流浪汉的钱都拿

Not true, Bob's an investor.

不是这样的 鲍勃是投资者

Be right back.

马上回来

Good cupcake, right?

小蛋糕不错 对吧

Max, I don't know how smart that was,

麦克斯 有理智的人是绝对不会

blowing by our only potential business contact.

把我们唯一的潜在商业伙伴吓走

You stole my breakup scene.

你把我的分手场景偷走了

The only remotely good thing about breaking up with a guy

跟男人分手 仅有的乐趣就是

is telling him how much better you are than him

在还他东西的时候 告诉他

when you give him back his stuff.

自己比他好个上千万倍

I don't know if you noticed,

我不知道你有没有注意到

but my entertainment budget is pretty low

我的娱乐预算超级有限

and I was really looking forward to that.

所以我可是相当期待这一幕

And then you went and stole it.

结果半路杀出个卡洛琳

But I guess you couldn't help it,

但我猜你是情不自禁

'cause that's what you channings do, you steal things.

你们钱宁家都是一路货色 偷东西的惯犯

Interesting.

有意思

Okay, you wanted a breakup scene?

好吧 你这么想要分手场景

You're in one.

我现在还一个给你

I'm breaking up with you.

我要跟你分手

Oh, okay.

好啊

The cupcake business is over, the dream is dead.

蛋糕事业终止 梦想已死

Oh, I'm sure Nabulangi will be devastated.

我肯定娜不浪鸡会很震惊的

I don't need you or your cupcakes to survive.

我不需要靠你 或你的蛋糕来生存

I'll figure something else out.

我会找到别的出路的

Because, aside from your constant Wharton putdowns,

因为 除了老被你瞧不起的沃顿学位

I'm a business genius

我还是个商业天才

and I will always land on my feet.

我一定会逢凶化吉的

Oh, really?

真的吗

'Cause today you kind of landed on your front.

今早你还丰胸化屎呢

We're done.

我们玩完了

After work tonight, I'll get my things and be gone.

今晚工作结束后 我会打包走人的

Ooh, you gonna load up your dream-filled wheelie bag

你要拖着你满载梦想的小拖轮箱

and ride away on Sir muds-a-lot?

骑着屎粑粑爵士离开了吗

Go ahead. Be as negative as you want.

尽管嘲笑我吧 想多消极就多消极

'Cause you're in charge of your own future again.

你的未来你自己看着办吧

Oh, joke's on you. I don't have a future.

白痴 我穷得没未来

Max...

麦克斯

Are you up?

你醒着吗

No.

Max, are you mad?

麦克斯 你生气啦

Yes.

Are you up and mad?

你醒着生气呢

No and yes.

Oh, your bed's so soft.

你的床好软啊

That's my boob.

那是我的胸

I know I moved out, but I came back.

我是搬走了 但我又回来了

I took the rest of our dead dream money

我把咱们死去梦想的余钱拿走了

and bought some cocktails for myself and some people.

然后买了几杯鸡尾酒给自己和其他人

And myself.

和自己

Did you bring me back any of those?

那你有外带给我吗

'Cause I can't listen to this sober.

不先喝醉我听不下你念叨

Max...

麦克斯

I have nothing.

我一无所有

I really need the cupcake business.

我真的很需要这个蛋糕事业

I can be different.

我会改的

No, you can't.

你不会

No, I can't.

我不会

But I can be better.

但我可以进步一点

Please?

求你了

Please, let's do this.

求你了 咱们放手去做吧

I know you have a fear of success.

我知道你对成功有恐惧

You do, because no one ever believed in your dreams.

你之所以这样 是因为没人相信你的梦想

But I believe in your dreams.

但我相信

We have a dream.

我们有个梦想

God, you are so drunk.

天啊 你好醉

So you probably won't even remember this.

所以你估计不会记得这段话

I'm sorry I said that stuff about your father.

抱歉我这么说你父亲

Did you hear me?

你听见了吗

Max, are you up?

麦克斯 你醒着呢吗

Hey, do you have any more of those poor people chips?

你还有那个穷人吃的薯片吗

What's up, Hangover three?

起床啦 宿醉第三集

Why are these up?

为什么把帘子拉起来

I thought we were vampires.

我们不是吸血鬼吗

Here, I took the rest of last night's cupcake money,

我拿昨晚卖小蛋糕的余钱

and brought you a coffee and a fresh juice.

给你买了一杯咖啡和一杯鲜榨果汁

Which means that, after two days in business,

也就是说 做了两天生意

we are $23 down from where we were.

我们还亏了二十三块钱

So we're still building our cupcake business?

所以我们还继续进行我们的小蛋糕事业吗

Sure.

当然

All we need is how much?

我们一共只需要多钱来着

$250,000.

二十五万

Which is awesome.

真是高""的梦想啊

Max, I'm sorry I crossed all those boundaries.

麦克斯 抱歉 我多管闲事了

It's cool.

没关系

Me and drunk Caroline worked it all out.

我已经和醉鬼卡洛琳协调好了

In fact...

事实上

She signed this paper.

她还签了这份协议

"I, drunk Caroline, am a..."

醉鬼卡洛琳

What's that word?

这是什么词

Punk ass ho.

臭显摆骚货

Thanks.

谢谢

"I, drunk Caroline, am a punk ass ho.

醉鬼卡洛琳 是个臭显摆骚货

I promise to keep my big mouth shut,

我保证以后不多嘴

"and replace all of Max's poor people chips.

并帮麦克斯补回吃掉的穷人薯片

I will no longer meddle in her relation-chips."

我以后再也不干预她的恋""

You laughed about that until you threw up.

在你狂吐之前 曾对此大笑不已

Oh, and if you're wondering,

我猜你心中可能有疑问

no, the puke stains will not void this contract.

请放心 呕吐污渍不会让这份合同失效

God!

天啊

I forgot again that we have a horse.

我又忘了我们还有匹马

Max, get him out of here.

麦克斯 快把他弄出去

He doesn't know I'm a waitress.

他还不知道我是个服务生

Chestnut.

栗宝

He is a champion.

他果然是匹冠军马

He learned that a lot faster than you did.

学东西比你快多了 真有慧根

开店基金:

肚皮 整理/排版

MJE美剧口语联盟

看美剧,练口语,交朋友 www.mjenglish.org

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/7225b34483c4bb4cf6ecd106.html

《破产姐妹 - 双语剧本 - 第一季 - 第2集.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式