日常交际常用的10大类英语口语短句

发布时间:2019-12-26 21:18:41   来源:文档文库   
字号:

(一)

Any messages for me? ^有我的留言吗?

Are you out of your mind? ^你疯了吗?

Be my guest. ^请便,别客气

Business is business! ^公事公办!

Can you give me a wakeup call? ^你能打电话叫醒我吗?

Chill out. ^别怕。

Count me in! ^算我一份!

Do you accept plastic? ^收不收信用卡?

Don’t be silly! ^别傻了!

Don’t bury your head in the sand. ^不要逃避现实。

Don’t give me your shit. ^别跟我胡扯。

Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. ^别吵,我在干活。

Don’t take any chances. ^不要存侥幸心理。

Don’t you care? ^你不在乎吗?

Enjoy you meal. ^请慢慢享用吧。

Female trouble. ^女人真麻烦。

Forgive me. ^请原谅我。

Get the hell out of here! ^滚开!

Got any idea? ^有头绪了吗?

Have you finished yet? ^你做完了吗?

He’s a pest. ^他是个害人精。

Hold your horses. ^耐心点儿。

How long did it last? ^持续了多久?

I ache all over. ^我浑身酸痛。

I can’t believe a word you say. ^我才不信你呢!

I can’t say. ^我不敢确定。

I couldn’t help it. ^我没有办法。

I don’t feel up to that. ^我觉得不能胜任那工作。

I enjoyed it very much. ^我非常喜欢。

I feel younger than ever. ^我觉得比以前年轻。

I have nothing to do with it. ^那与我无关。

I loathe you! ^我讨厌你!

I suppose so. ^我想是这样。

I wasn’t aware of that. ^我没有意识到。

I’d like to deposit some money. ^我想存点钱。

I’ll come. I give you my word. ^我会来的。我向你保证。

I’ll make it up to you. ^我会赔偿的。

I’ll take you advice. ^我接受你的忠告。

I’m all thumbs. ^我一窍不通。

I’m fed up with him. ^我受够他了。

I’m just having a look. ^我只是随便看看。

I’m not really sure. ^我不太清楚。

I’m sick of it. ^我都腻了。

I’m with you. ^我支持你。

If I had known that, I could have helped you. ^假如我早知道,我就能帮你了。

It can happen to anyone. ^这事可能发生在任何人身上。

It makes sense. ^有道理。

It won’t take much time. ^不会花很长时间的。

It’s a pain in the neck. ^那真是件麻烦事。

It’s awful. ^真糟糕。

It’s incredible. ^令人难以置信。

It’s nothing. ^小事情;不足挂齿。

It’s up to you. ^一切由你决定。

Keep at it. ^继续保持。

Let me explain. ^让我解释。

Let’s forgive and forget. ^让我们摈弃前嫌。

Let’s hope for the best. ^让我们往好处想吧。

Make up your mind. ^作个决定吧!

Maybe it will work. ^也许这个办法会有效。

Never heard of it! ^没听说过!

No way out. ^没办法了。

so far? ^目前为止还好吧?

Please leave me alone. ^请别打扰我。

Same as ever. ^一如既往。

She gives me a headache. ^她让我头疼。

She’s so obnoxious. ^她真令人难受。

Something’s coming up. ^出事了。

Step by step. ^一步一步来吧。

Take a hike! ^哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

Thank you for coming to see me off. ^谢谢你来为我送行。

That reminds me. ^那可提醒我了。

That’s a relief. ^解脱了。

That’s just what I was thinking. ^我也是这么想的。

That’s settled. ^决定了。

The days are getting longer. ^白天越来越长了。

There is nothing I can do. ^我无能为力。

Think positively. ^往好处想想吧。

Tomorrow never comes. ^莫依赖明天。

We have a lot in common. ^我们有很多相同之处。

What a fool! ^真是笨哪!

What are your plans for the weekend? ^你周末计划做什么?

Whan ever you think is fine with me. ^你什么时候最方便?

What were you thinking? ^你脑子进水啊?

What’s the purpose of your visit? ^你来访的目的是什么?

What’s your job? ^你做什么工作?

Where can I go for help? ^我该怎么办呢?

Who is in charge here? ^这里谁负责?

You are brilliant. ^你真出色。

You bet. ^当然啰。

You deserve it. ^这是你应得的。

You look guilty. ^你看上去心虚。

You never know. ^世事难料。

You won’t get away with this. ^你逃不掉惩罚的。

You’re exaggerating! ^你太夸张了吧。

You’re wasting you breath. ^你在白费口舌。

Zip your fly. ^拉上你的拉链。

A piece of cake. ^易如反掌。

Anything you say! ^悉听尊便!

Are you sleepy? ^你困了吗?

Believe it or not! ^信不信随你!

By the way… ^顺便一提……

Can you keep an eye on my bag? ^帮我看一下包好吗?

Come off it! ^别胡说!

Cut it out! ^够了!

Do you have any hobbies? ^你有什么爱好吗?

Don’t be so modest. ^别这么谦虚了。

Don’t fall for it! ^不要上当!

Don’t jump to conclusions. ^不要急于下结论。

Don’t miss it! ^切勿错过。

Don’t talk nonsense! ^少说废话。

Don’t you dare! ^你敢!

Enough is enough! ^够了够了!

First come, first served. ^捷足先登。

Get a move on! ^快点吧!

Give me a break! ^饶了我吧!

Hands off. ^不许碰。

Have you got that? ^你明白我的意思吗?

He’s been behind bars for almost five years. ^他坐了将近5年牢。

How can I get in touch with you? ^我怎么联系你呢?

How long will it take to have this radio fixed? ^修理这收音机要多久?

I appreciate that! ^我很感激。

I can’t believe you never. ^你好大的胆子!

I can’t stand it. ^我受不了。

I cross my heart! ^我发誓是真的!

I don’t know for sure. ^我不能肯定。

I feel great. ^我感觉好极了。

I guess so. ^我想是吧。

I hope I didn’t offend you. ^希望没有冒犯你。

I mean it. ^我说真的。

I think it’s a reasonable price. ^我觉得这是个合理的价钱。

I watch my money! ^视财如命!

I’d like to try on these hats. ^我想试试这些帽子。

I’ll do my best. ^我将会尽我最大努力。

I’ll pick up the tab. ^我来付账。

I’ll treat you to dinner. ^我想请你吃饭。

I’m behind in my work. ^我工作进度落后了。

I’m feeling under the weather. ^我觉得不舒服。

I’m looking forward to it. ^我盼望着这件事。

I’m on a diet. ^我正在节食。

I’m sorry I’m late. ^对不起,我迟到了。

I’ve changed my mind. ^我已经改变主意。

In one ear, out the other ear. ^一耳进,一耳出。

It doesn’t make any difference. ^没什么差别。

It really hurts. ^好痛呀。

It’ll come to me. ^我会想起来的。

It’s a shame. ^真丢人。

It’s better than nothing. ^总比什么都没有好。

It’s my pleasure. ^这是我的荣幸。

It’s only a matter of time. ^这只是时间问题。

It’s very popular. ^它很受欢迎。

Keep that in mind. ^记住那件事。

Let me guess . ^让我猜一猜。

Let’s get started. ^开始吧。

Let’s keep in touch. ^让我们保持联系。

Make yourself at home! ^就当在家一样!

Mind your own business! ^管好你自己的事!

Nice seeing you. ^很高兴见到你。

Nonsense! ^鬼话!

Over my dead body! ^休想!

Please make yourself at home. ^请别客气。

Same to you. ^彼此彼此。

She is under the weather. ^她心情很不好。

Silly of me. ^我真笨。

Sorry about that. ^很抱歉。

Stop complaining! ^别发牢骚!

Take care. ^请多保重。

Thanks a million. ^非常感谢。

That settles it. ^这就解决了。

That’s all right. ^没关系。

That’s more like it. ^那样才像话。

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! ^那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!

The dice is cast! ^已成定局了!

There you go again! ^你又来了!

This is how. ^这样才是。

Under the knife. ^开刀。

We made it. ^我们成功了。

What a pity! ^真可惜!

What can I do for you? ^要我帮忙吗?

What happened to you memory? ^你的记性是怎么搞的?

What’s going on? ^发生什么事了?

What’s the rush? ^什么事那么匆忙?

Whatever you say. ^随便你。

Where do you live? ^你住在哪儿?

Who says? ^谁说的?

You are just trying to save face. ^你只是想挽回面子。

You can count on us. ^你可以信赖我们。

You disgust me. ^我讨厌你。

You loud mouth. ^你这大嘴巴。

You piss me off. ^你气死我了。

You’ll get used to it. ^你得等一等看。

You’re impossible. ^你真不可救药。

You’ve gone too far! ^你太过分了!

Absolutely impossible! ^绝对不可能!

Apparently so. ^显然是吧。

Are you sure? ^你确信吗?

Better late than never. ^迟做总比不做好。

Can I have a day off? ^我能请一天假吗?

Can you make it? ^你能来吗?

Come to me if you’re in any difficulty. ^有困难来找我。

Cut it out. ^省省吧。

Do you have any openings? ^你们有空缺吗?

Don’t be square! ^别古板了。

Don’t get fresh! ^休得无理!

Don’t just shake your head. ^别光摇头,想想办法!

Don’t miss the boat. ^不要坐失良机。

Don’t talk to me like that! ^别那样和我说话!

Down the hatch! ^干杯。

Every dog has his day. ^凡人皆有得意时。

Foot the bill. ^付账吧。

Get away from me! ^离我远一点儿!

Give me a call. ^给我打电话。

Hang it all! ^岂有此理!

Have you heard from Marry? ^你收到玛丽的来信了吗?

He’s been everywhere. ^他到处都去过了。

How can you say that? ^你怎么可以这样说?

How maddening! ^真令人恼火。

I appreciate your invitation. ^感谢你的邀请。

I can’t express myself very well in English. ^我不能很好地用英语表达自己。

I can’t take it anymore! ^我受不了了!

I decline. ^我拒绝。

I don’t mean it! ^我不是故意的!

I feel like having some dumplings. ^我很想吃饺子。

I hate you! ^我讨厌你!

I hope I’m not in the way. ^我希望没有造成妨碍。

I mean what I say. ^我说话算数。

I think so. ^我想是吧。

I will play it by ear. ^我会见机行事的;到时候再说。

I’d rather not. ^我宁愿不……

I’ll do something about it. ^我会想办法的。

I’ll play it by ear. ^我将随兴而定。

I’ll treat you to lunch. ^午餐我请你。

I’m broke. ^我身无分文。

I’m flattered. ^过奖了。

I’m lost. ^我被搞糊涂了。

I’m on my way. ^我这就上路。

I’m sorry to hear that. ^听到这个消息我感到遗憾。

I’ve got a headache. ^我头痛。

Is tax included? ^含税吗?

It doesn’t make any sense! ^毫无意义!

It slipped my mind. ^我不留神忘了。

It’s a deal. ^一言为定。

It’s a small world. ^这世界真小。

It’s closing time. ^打烊了。

It’s my treat this time. ^这次我请客!

It’s out of the question. ^这是不可能的。

It’s worth seeing. ^它绝对值得一看。

Keep the change. ^不用找了。

Let me put it this way. ^让我这么说吧。

Let’s get to the point. ^让我们来谈要点。

Let’s make up. ^让我们言归于好吧。

Many thanks. ^非常感谢。

Mind your way! ^走路当心。

Nice talking to you! ^很高兴和你聊天!

Not a chance. ^行不通了。

Pain past is pleasure. ^过去的痛苦即是快乐。

Please show me the menu. ^请把菜单给我。

See you around. ^待会儿见。

She looks blue today. ^她今天很忧郁。

Small potato. ^小人物。

Sorry to bother you. ^抱歉打扰你。

Stop messing around! ^别鬼混了!

Take it easy. ^轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松。

Thanks for the warning. ^谢谢你的提醒。

That sounds better. ^听起来挺不错了。

That’s always the case! ^习以为常!

That’s more like that! ^这才像话!

That’s the way I look at it, too. ^我也是这么想。

The same to you. ^你也一样。

There’re a lot of rumors going around. ^很多流言流传着。

This is the schedule for tomorrow. ^这是明天的日程安排。

Watch me! ^看我的。

We’d better hurry. ^我们最好快点。

What a shame! ^真是遗憾。

What did you say? ^你说什么?

What is it about? ^这是关于什么的?

What’s Hong Kong famous for? ^香港以什么闻名?

What’s the story? ^葫芦里面卖的什么药?

Whatever you say… ^随你便……

Where have you been? ^你去哪儿了?

Who’s calling? ^是哪一位?

You are kidding. ^你开玩笑吧。

You can never tell. ^谁也没把握。

You dummy. ^你这笨蛋。

You made me feel ashamed of myself. ^你让我感到羞愧。

You said it. ^你算说对了。

You’re a disgrace. ^你真丢人!

You’re just a good for nothing bum! ^你真是一个废物!

You’ve got a point there. ^你说的有道理。

Absolutely. ^是这样;当然是;绝对如此。

Are you by yourself? ^你一个人来吗?

Are you used to the food here? ^你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗?

Better luck next time! ^下次会更好!

Can I have a word with you? ^我能跟你谈一谈吗?

Can't complain. ^好得无话可说。

Come to the point! ^有话快说!

Depend on me! ^看我的!

Do you have some change? ^你有零钱吗?

Don't be that way! ^别那样!

Don't get me wrong. ^别误会我。

Don't kill time! ^别浪费时间!

Don't nag me! ^别在我面前唠叨!

Don't tease her! ^别嘲弄她了。

Drop by anytime. ^有空来坐坐。

Everything will be fine. ^一切都会很好。

For here or to go? ^在这儿吃还是带走?

Get lost! ^滚开!

Give me a hand! ^帮我一个忙!

Hard times. ^处境艰难!

Have you thought about staying home? ^是否考虑在家呆着?

He's behind the times. ^他落伍了。

How come! ^怎么会这样?

How much is it? ^多少钱?

I assure you. ^我向你保证。

I can't follow you! ^我不懂你说的!

I can't take you any more! ^我再也受不了你啦!

I detest you! ^我恨你!

I don't mind staying up late. ^我不在乎熬夜。

I feel much better now. ^我感觉好多了。

I have a complaint. ^我要投诉。

I hope it turns out all right. ^我希望结果很好。

I must apologize. ^我必须道歉。

I thought so, too. ^我也这样以为。

I wish I could. ^但愿我能。

I'll be in touch! ^保持联络!

I'll get it. ^我去接电话。

I'll see to it! ^我会留意的!

I'll walk you to the door. ^我送你到门口。

I'm crazy about English. ^我非常喜欢英语。

I'm glad to hear that. ^听到这消息我很高兴。

I'm mad about Bruce Lee. ^我迷死李小龙了。

I'm pissed. ^我非常生气。

I'm spaced out! ^我开小差了!

I've got my hands full. ^我手头正忙。

Is that clear? ^懂了吗?

It doesn't matter to me. ^这对我来说无所谓。

It sounds complicated. ^听起来挺复杂的。

It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.^这不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。

It's a waste of time. ^这是浪费时间。

It's essential. ^这是必要的。

It's nice meeting you. ^很高兴认识你。

It's raining cats and dogs. ^下着倾盆大雨。

It's your turn. ^该你了。

Keep up the good work. ^再接再厉。

Let me see. ^让我想一想。

Let's get together one of these days. ^找一天聚聚。

Let's talk over coffee. ^我们边喝边谈。

Math is beyond me. ^我对数学无能为力。

Money talks. ^金钱万能。

No comment. ^无可奉告。

Not at all. ^不客气。

Play it cool. ^不要急。

Practice makes perfect. ^百炼成钢。

Seeing is believing. ^百闻不如一见。

She looks blue. ^她满面忧伤。

So do I! ^我也是。

Sorry to have bothered you. ^抱歉打扰你。

Stop sulking. ^别生气了。

Take it or leave it. ^要不要由你。

Thanks for you cooperation ^多谢合作。

That sounds like a good idea. ^那听上去是个好主意。

That's bananas. ^神经病。

That's not a problem. ^那没问题。

That's tough. ^太难了。

The shortest answer is doing. ^最简短的回答是干。

There's a possibility. ^有这个可能。

This milk has gone bad. ^这牛奶变质了。

Watch out! ^小心。

We'll see. ^再说吧。

What a stupid idiot! ^真是白痴一个!

What do you do for relaxation? ^你做什么消遣?

What is it like there? ^那儿怎么样?

What's on your mind? ^你在想什么呢?

What's the use? ^这有什么用?

When is the most convenient time for you? ^你什么时候最方便?

Where is the rest room, please? ^请问洗手间在哪?

Why bother. ^为何那么麻烦?

You are out of your mind. ^你脑子有毛病!

You can say that again. ^我同意。

You get what you pay for. ^一分钱一分货。

You make me jump! ^你吓了我一跳!

You should give it a try. ^你应该试一试。

You're a jerk! ^你是个废物!

You're moron. ^你这笨蛋。

You've got it. ^你明白了。

All I have to do is learn English. ^我所要做的就是学英语。

Are you crazy? ^你疯了吗?

As far as I’m concerned. ^就我而言。

Better luck next time. ^祝你下一次好运。

Can I help? ^要我帮忙吗?

Can’t you do anything right? ^成事不足,败事有余。

Come what may! ^不管怎样!

Did you enjoy your flight? ^你的飞行旅途愉快吗?

Do you know what time it is? ^你知道现在都几点吗?

Don’t beat around the bush. ^别拐弯抹角了。

Don’t get on my nerves! ^不要搅得我心烦。

Don’t let me down! ^别让我失望!

Don’t over do it! ^别做过头了!

Don’t touch me! ^别碰我!

Drop dead. ^去死吧!

Excuse me for a moment. ^失陪一会儿。

For shame. ^不要脸。

Get off my back! ^不要嘲笑我!

Give my best to your family. ^代我向你们全家问好。

Hard to tell! ^难以决定。

He hit the ceiling at the news. ^他听到那消息暴跳如雷。

Help yourself, please. ^请自己用。

How dare you! ^你好大胆子!

How often do you eat out? ^你隔多久在外面吃一次饭?

I beg your pardon! ^请再说一遍!

I can’t handle this alone. ^我无法单独处理这事。

I can’t tell. ^我说不准。

I did it. ^我做到了。

I don’t seem to have any luck today. ^我今天运气不好。

I feel sick. ^我觉得不舒服。

I have a runny nose. ^我流鼻涕。

I hope this will teach you a lesson. ^希望这会给你一个教训。

I need small change. ^我需要零钱。

I understand completely. ^我完全明白。

I wish I had never met you. ^我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

I’ll be looking forward to it. ^我将期待这一天。

I’ll get you. ^我会追上你的。

I’ll see what I can do. ^我看一看能怎么办。

I’m about to explode! ^我肺都快要气炸了!

I’m crazy about rock music. ^我对摇滚乐很着迷。

I’m glad you enjoyed it. ^你喜欢我就高兴。

I’m mad at myself. ^我生自己的气。

I’m pooped out. ^我累死了。

I’m telling you for the last time! ^我最后再告诉你一次!

I’ve got news for you. ^我要告诉你一个好消息。

Is that OK? ^这样可以吗?

It doesn’t seem like that. ^似乎不像是那样。

It takes time. ^那需要时间。

It’s a long story. ^真是一言难尽。

It’s about time. ^时间差不多了。

It’s fairly simple. ^很简单。

It’s no big deal. ^这没什么大不了的。

It’s time for dinner. ^该吃晚饭了。

Just a moment. ^稍等片刻。

Keep your fingers crossed. ^为成功祈祷吧。

Let me think. ^让我想想。

Let’s get together sometime. ^有时间我们聚一下吧。

Let’s talk over dinner. ^我们边吃边谈吧。

May I ask you a question? ^我可以问一个问题吗?

Money will come and go. ^钱乃身外之物。

No dice. ^不行了。

Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. ^心之所愿,无事不成。

Please accept my apology. ^请接受我的道歉。

Pretty bad. ^糟透了。

Separate checks. ^分开算。

She never showed up. ^她一直没有出现。

So far so good. ^目前为止,一切都好。

Speaking of the devil! ^一说曹操,曹操就到!

Storms make trees take deeper roots. ^风暴使树林深深扎根。

Take my word for it. ^相信我的话。

That can’t be. ^不可能。

That sounds reasonable. ^听起来蛮有道理的。

That’s disgusting. ^真讨厌。

That’s not like him. ^那不像是他的风格。

That’s what you think! ^那才是你脑子里想的!

The sky is getting very cloudy. ^天空的云越来越多了。

These things happen all the time. ^这是常有的事。

This soup tastes great. ^这个汤非常美味。

Watch you step. ^走路当心。

We’re in the same boat. ^我们处境相同。

What a surprise. ^好一个惊喜。

What do you recommend? ^你推荐什么?

What makes you say so? ^你怎么这么说?

What’s so funny? ^有什么好笑的?

What’s the weather like today? ^今天天气如何?

When is the most convenient time for you? ^我随你。

Where were we? ^我们说到哪儿了?

Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? ^你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

You are pulling my leg? ^你在开我的玩笑吗?

You can’t complain. ^你该知足了。

You got a good deal. ^你买得真便宜。

You make me sick! ^你真让我恶心!

You should take advantage of it. ^你应该好好利用这个机会。

You’re a joke! ^你真是一个小丑!

You’re nothing to me. ^你对我而言什么都不是。

You’ve got to do something. ^你一定要想办法。

All in all… ^总而言之……

Are you free tomorrow? ^你明天有空吗?

As soon as possible! ^尽可能快!

Better not. ^最好别。

Can I take a message? ^要我传话吗?

Catch me later. ^过会儿再来找我。

Could I have the bill, please? ^请把账单给我好吗?

Did you have a good day today? ^你今天过得好吗?

Do you mind my smoking? ^你介意我抽烟吗?

Don’t bother me. ^别烦我。

Don’t give me any excuses. ^不要给我任何理由。

Don’t look at me like that. ^别那样看着我。

Don’t panic! ^别怕!

Don’t try to brainwash me. ^别想给我洗脑。

Drop me a line! ^要写信给我!

Face the music. ^面对现实吧。

For the time being. ^暂时;暂且;目前

Get off my back. ^少跟我罗嗦。

Go get them! ^动手吧。

Have him return my call. ^让他给我回电话。

He is in conference. ^他正在开会。

Here you go. ^这给你。

How do I address you? ^我怎么称呼你?

How rotten! ^下流!

I bet you can. ^我确信你能做到。

I can’t help it! ^我情不自禁!

I could kill you! ^我宰了你!

I didn’t mean to. ^我不是故意的。

I don’t want to hear it. ^我不想听!

I feel terrible about it. ^太对不起了。

I have a slight fever. ^我轻微发烧。

I hope you will get well soon. ^希望你很快会恢复。

I never want to see your face again! ^我再也不要见到你!

I want to report a theft. ^我要报一宗盗窃案。

I won’t buy you story. ^我不信你那一套。

I’ll be ready in a few minutes. ^再过几分钟就好了。

I’ll give you a hand. ^我来帮助你。

I’ll show you around! ^我带你四处逛逛!

I’m afraid all my efforts were in vain. ^我担心我的努力全白费了。

I’m crazy for you! ^我为你疯狂!

I’m good at it. ^我做这个很在行。

I’m not feeling well. ^我感觉不舒服。

I’m positively full. ^我吃得太撑了。

I’m tired of going to school day after day. ^我厌倦每天上学。

I’ve got no idea. ^我不知道。

Is that so? ^真是如此?

It doesn’t work. ^它出故障了。

It was nothing. ^没什么啦。

It’s a matter of life and death. ^事关生死。

It’s all my fault. ^都是我的错。

It’s getting late… ^时间不早了……

It’s none of your business. ^关你屁事!

It’s too late. ^太迟了。

Just in time. ^及时赶到。

Kill two birds with one stone. ^一举两得;一石二鸟。

Let’s call it a day. ^这件事到此结束。

Let’s give him a big hand. ^让我们热烈鼓掌。

Long time no see. ^好久不见。

May I have a receipt? ^我可以要一张收据吗?

My mouth is watering! ^我要流口水了!

No doubt about it! ^无庸置疑!

Nothing much. ^老样子。

Please be reasonable. ^讲讲道理吧。

Probably. ^可能吧。

Shall we begin? ^可以开始了吗?

She turns me off. ^她使我厌烦。

So I hear. ^我也听说了。

Stand in line. ^排成一列。

Suit me fine. ^太适合我了。

Take your time. ^慢慢来。

That couldn’t be better. ^那再好不过了。

That the way it is. ^就是这么回事。

That’s fair. ^那样公平。

That’s not true. ^那是不对的。

That’s worthwhile. ^那是值得的。

The sooner the better. ^越快越好。

They got stuck. ^他们被困住了。

Time is money. ^时间就是金钱。

We are even. ^我们扯平了。

We’re through. ^我们完了!

What an experience. ^多么难忘的经历啊。

What do you think of it? ^你觉得怎么样?

What of it? ^那有什么了不起的?

What’s so funny? ^什么那么好笑?

What’s this regarding? ^这是关于哪方面的?

When will it be ready? ^什么时候能准备好?

Who am I supposed to see? ^我应该去见谁?

With pleasure. ^这是我的荣幸。

You are so considerate. ^你真有心。

You can’t do this to me. ^你不能这么对我。

You have a lot of nerve. ^脸皮真厚。

You make me so mad. ^你气死我了啦。

You shouldn’t have done that! ^你真不应该那样做!

You’re a pain in the ass. ^你这讨厌鬼。

You’re so careless. ^你真粗心。

You’ve made a good choice. ^你的眼力不错。

All right with you? ^你没有问题吧?

Are you out of your mind? ^你疯了吗?

Back in a moment! ^马上回来!

Better safe than sorry. ^小心不出大错。

Can I take a rain check? ^你能改天再请我吗?

Certainly not. ^才不是呢。

Could you drop me off at the airport? ^你能载我到机场吗?

Did you have a nice holiday? ^你假期过得愉快吗?

Do you often work out? ^你经常锻炼身体吗?

Don’t bother. ^不用麻烦了。

Don’t give me that! ^少来这套!

Don’t look wise. ^别自作聪明。

Don’t push me ! ^别逼我!

Don’t underestimate me. ^别小看我。

Dump her. ^甩了她。

Fancy that. ^真想不到。

Forget it. ^算了吧。

Get out of my face. ^从我面前消失!

Go right ahead! ^请便。

Have it easy. ^放轻松。

He often fails to keep his word. ^他常常不遵守诺言。

His argument doesn’t hold water. ^他的论点站不住脚。

How do I look? ^我看上去怎样?

How soon. ^这么快。

I can manage. ^我自己可以应付。

I can’t imagine why. ^我想不通为什么。

I couldn’t agree more. ^我完全同意。

I didn’t realize! ^我没有意识到。

I don’t want to see your face! ^我不愿再见到你!

I feel terrible. ^我觉得糟透了。

I have a sweet tooth. ^喜欢吃甜食。

I hope you’ll forgive me. ^我希望你能原谅我。

I owe you one. ^我欠你一个人情。

I want to reserve a room. ^我想预订一个房间。

I wonder what happened to him. ^我不知道他出什么事了。

I’ll be right with you. ^我马上就来。

I’ll have to see about that. ^这事我得想一想再定。

I’ll show you. ^我指给你。

I’m afraid I can’t. ^恐怕我不行。

I’m dying to see you. ^我真想见你。

I’m here on business. ^我来这里出差。

I’m not going to put up with this! ^我再也受不了啦!

I’m pressed for time. ^我时间紧迫。

I’m under a lot of pressure. ^我的压力很大。

I’ve had enough of your garbage. ^我听腻了你的废话。

Is that you? ^是你吗?

It drives me crazy. ^它使我快要发疯了。

It will come to me. ^我会想起来的。

It’s a nice day today. ^今天天气很好。

It’s all over. ^大功告成。

It’s handy. ^非常方便。

It’s not my fault. ^不是我的错。

It’s unfair. ^太不公平了。

Just let it be. ^就这样吧。

Knock it off. ^少来这一套。

Let’s call it a day. ^我们今天就到这儿吧。

Let’s go Dutch. ^各付各的吧。

Look at the mess you’ve made! ^你搞得一团糟!

May I have your name, please? ^请问你叫什么名字?

My phone was out of order. ^我的电话坏了。

No hard feeling. ^别生气。

Nothing to it. ^没什么啦。

Please don’t blame yourself. ^请不要责怪你自己。

Pull yourself together. ^加把劲吧。

Shall we go? ^可以走了吗?

She’s cracker. ^她是个疯子。

Somebody do something. ^想想办法吧。

Stay away from me! ^离我远一点!

Suit yourself. ^随你便。

Tell me about you trouble. ^把你的烦恼告诉我。

That depends. ^看情况。

That was a close call. ^千钧一发。

That’s for sure. ^那是肯定的。

That’s OK. ^可以。

That’s your problem. ^那是你的问题。

The walls have ears! ^隔墙有耳!

Things have changed. ^时移势易。

Time is running out! ^没有时间了!

We are in the same boat. ^我们的处境相同。

What a coincidence! ^真是太巧了。

What are you so excited about? ^什么事让你如此兴奋?

What do you think of my new car? ^你觉得我的新车怎么样?

What the hell are you doing? ^你到底在做什么?

What’s the deadline? ^截止到什么时候?

What’s up? ^近来可好?

Where are you going? ^你去哪儿?

Who cares? ^谁在乎?

Would you care for a cop of coffee? ^要杯咖啡吗?

You asked for it. ^你自找的。

You can’t imagine. ^你很难想象。

You have my word. ^我保证。

You may leave it to me. ^交给我来办。

You stupid jerk! ^你这蠢猪!

You’re an asshole. ^你这缺德鬼。

You’re such a bitch! ^你这个婊子!

You’ve ruined everything. ^全都让你搞砸了。

All the best! ^一切顺利!

Are you kidding me? ^你跟我开玩笑吧?

Back off. ^滚开。

Big deal. ^了不起。

Can I take your order? ^您要点菜吗?

Chances are slim. ^机会很小。

Could you speak slower? ^你能说得慢一点吗?

Did you have fun? ^你玩得开心吗?

Do you speak English? ^你会说英语吗?

Don’t brag. ^别吹牛。

Don’t give me your attitude. ^别跟我摆架子。

Don’t lose your head! ^别乐昏了头!

Don’t sit there daydreaming! ^别闲着做白日梦!

Don’t waste my time anymore! ^别再浪费我的时间了!

Easier said than done. ^说时容易做时难。

Far from it. ^一点也不。

Forget it. ^休想。

Get out of my life. ^我不愿再见到你。

God bless you. ^上帝保佑你。

Have mercy. ^求求你。

He puts me to shame. ^他使我蒙羞。

His idea is childish. ^他的想法很幼稚。

How is it going? ^情况怎么样?

How’s it going? ^近来好吗?

I can’t afford it. ^我买不起。

I can’t make it. ^我去不了;我赶不上。

I couldn’t care less. ^我不在乎。

I don’t buy your story. ^我才不相信呢。

I doubt it. ^我怀疑。

I feel the same way. ^我也有同感。

I have no choice! ^我别无选择!

I just don’t know what to say. ^我就是不知道说什么。

I really regret it. ^我真的非常后悔。

I was just about to call you. ^我正准备打电话给你。

I wouldn’t worry about it, if I were you. ^如果我是你,我就不会担心。

I’ll check it out! ^我去查查看!

I’ll keep my ears open. ^我会留意的。

I’ll take care of it. ^我来办这件事。

I’m all ears. ^我洗耳恭听。

I’m easy to please. ^我很容易相处。

I’m in a good mood. ^我现在心情很好。

I’m not in the mood. ^我没心情。

I’m pressed for time. ^我赶时间。

I’m up to my ears in work. ^我忙死了。

I’ve had enough. ^我已经吃饱了。

Is this seat taken? ^这位子有人坐吗?

It hurts like hell! ^疼死啦!

It will do you good. ^这会对你有好处。

It’s a nono. ^万万不可。

It’s an emergency. ^十万火急。

It’s hard to say. ^很难说。

It’s not your fault. ^不是你的错。

It’s up in the air. ^尚未确定。

Just look at what you’ve done! ^看看你都做了些什么!

Leave me alone. ^不要理我。

Let’s celebrate! ^让我们好好庆祝一下吧!

Let’s go visit them. ^让我们去拜访他们吧。

Look at this mess! ^看看这烂摊子!

May I pay by credit card? ^我可以用信用卡付款吗?

My treat. ^我请客。

No pain, no gain. ^不劳则无获。

Nothing works. ^什么都不对劲儿。

Please don’t rush me! ^请不要催我!

Right or wrong… ^不管怎样……

Shame on you. ^你太无耻了。

She’s in trouble. ^她有喜了。

Something is wrong. ^有点不对劲。

Stay on the ball! ^集中注意力!

Sweet yummy. ^真够味。

Tell me details. ^详细道来。

That makes no difference. ^不都一样吗!

That was a lousy movie. ^那电影糟透了!

That’s going too far! ^这太离谱了!

That’s really something. ^真了不起。

That’s your story. ^那是你编造的。

There is a call for you. ^有你的电话。

Think it over. ^再想想清楚。

Time will tell. ^时间会证明的。

We can get by. ^我们过得去。

What a coincidence! ^真巧啊!

What are you talking about? ^你在说些什么?

What do you think you are doing? ^你知道你在做什么吗?

What was that? ^那是什么?

What’s the matter with you? ^你怎么啦?

What’s wrong with you? ^你怎么回事?

Where are you headed? ^你要到哪里去?

Who do you think you are? ^你以为你是谁?

Would you care for a drink? ^你要不要来点喝的?

You bastard! ^你这杂种!

You can’t please everyone. ^你不可能讨好每一个人。

You lazybones. ^你这个懒骨头。

You name it! ^你说出来。

You will be better off. ^你的状况会好起来的。

You’re away too far. ^你太过分了。

You’re the boss. ^听你的。

Your face tells it all. ^你的表情透露了一切。

Any day will do? ^哪一天都可以?

Are you married? ^你结婚了吗?

Be careful. ^小心/注意。

Boy will be boys! ^本性难移!

Can you give me a hand? ^你能帮个忙吗?

Cheer up! ^高兴起来!振作起来!

Could you take a picture for me? ^你能帮我拍照吗?

Dinner is on me. ^晚饭我请客。

Does it keep long? ^可以保存吗?

Don’t buff in! ^别打岔!

Don’t give me your excuses. ^别找借口。

Don’t make any mistakes. ^别出差错。

Don’t stand on ceremony! ^别太拘束!

Don’t worry about it. ^别担心。

Easy come easy go! ^来得容易去得快!

Fat chance. ^很难。

Forgive me for breaking my promise. ^原谅我食言。

Get over yourself. ^别自以为是。

Good point. ^问得好。

Have you ever been to Japan? ^你去过日本吗?

He’ll make it! ^她会成功的。

Hit the spot. ^恰恰合适。

How late are you open? ^你们营业到几点?

How’s your business? ^生意如何?

I can’t afford that! ^我付不起!

I can’t resist the temptation. ^我不能抵挡诱惑。

I couldn’t get through. ^我打不通电话。

I don’t care. ^我才不在乎。

I enjoy your company. ^我喜欢有你做伴。

I feel very miserable! ^我好沮丧!

I have no other choice. ^我别无选择。

I know the feeling. ^我知道那种感觉。

I suppose not. ^我不认为是这样。

I was moved. ^我很受感动。

I’d like a refund. ^我要想退款。

I’ll check it. ^我去查一下。

I’ll keep that in mind. ^我会记住的。

I’ll take it. ^我要了。

I’m all mixed up. ^我全搞混了。

I’m extremely sorry! ^十分抱歉!

I’m in good shape. ^我的身体状况很好。

I’m not myself today. ^我今天心神不宁。

I’m screwed. ^我惨了。

I’m very disappointed. ^真让我失望。

I’ve heard so much about you! ^久仰大名!

It all depends. ^视情况而定。

It isn’t much. ^那是微不足道的。

It won’t happen again. ^下不为例。

It’s a once in a lifetime chance. ^这是一生难得的机会。

It’s awesome. ^棒极了。

It’s incredible. ^难以置信!

It’s nothing serious. ^不要紧。

It’s up to date. ^这个很时兴。

Just to be on the safe side. ^为安全起见。

Let it be. ^随他去吧。

Let’s find out. ^我们去问一下吧。

Let’s have fun tonight. ^今晚让我们乐一乐。

Look before you leap. ^三思而后行。

May I try it on? ^我能试穿一下吗?

Neck and neck. ^不分上下。

No problem. ^没问题。

Now you are really talking! ^说得对!

Please keep me informed! ^请一定要通知我!

Right this way. ^这边请。

Shape up. ^打起精神。

She’s really something. ^她真厉害。

Something must be done about it. ^必须得想个办法。

Stay out of this matter, please. ^请别管这事。

Take a break. ^休息一下。

Thank you all the same. ^不管怎样还是要谢谢你。

That makes sense. ^那可以理解。

That’ll be fun. ^那会很有趣。

That’s good to know. ^幸好知道了这件事。

That’s ridiculous. ^那太荒唐了。

The answer is zero! ^白忙了!

There is no doubt about it. ^那是毫无疑问的。

Think nothing of it. ^别放在心上。

Time will tell. ^时间会证明一切的。

We can work it out. ^我们可以解决这个问题。

What a day… ^这一天真累……

What are you up to? ^你在忙什么呢?

What do you want? ^你想怎么样?

What was your name again? ^请再说一次名字好吗?

What’s the meaning of this? ^这是什么意思?

What’s your favorite food? ^你最喜欢的食物是什么?

Where can I check in? ^在哪儿办理登记手续?

Who do you think you’re talking to? ^你以为你在跟谁说话?

Would you do me a favor? ^你能帮我一个忙吗?

You bet! ^当然!

You chicken. ^你这胆小鬼。

You look great. ^你看起来好极了。

You need a vacation. ^你需要休假。

You will have to wait and see. ^你会习惯的。

You’re crazy! ^你疯了!

You’re too outspoken. ^你太直率了。

Your satisfaction is guaranteed. ^包你满意。

A fool never learns. ^傻瓜永远学不会。

Anything will do! ^什么都行!

Are you pulling my leg? ^你在开我玩笑吗?

Beautiful job. ^绝世佳作。

By no means! ^绝不可能!

Can you give me some feedback? ^你能给我一些建议吗?

Come in and make yourself at home. ^请进,别客气。

Cross my heart! ^真心话!

Do you have a room available? ^你们有空房间吗?

Don’t be so fussy! ^别挑剔了!

Don’t count to me! ^别指望我!

Don’t give up. ^别放弃。

Don’t mention it! ^别客气!

Don’t take it for granted. ^不要想当然。

Don’t you dare come back again! ^你敢再回来!

Enjoy your trip. ^旅途愉快。

Fill it up. ^加满油。

Free of charge. ^免费。

Give him the works! ^给他点教训!

Great minds think alike! ^英雄所见略同!

Have you got anything larger? ^有大一点的吗?

He’s all talk. ^她光说不练。

Hot air. ^胡扯。

How long will it take me to get there? ^到那儿要多长时间?

I apologize. ^我很抱歉。

I can’t believe it. ^我简直不敢相信。

I can’t seem to get to sleep. ^我好像睡不着。

I couldn’t reach him! ^我联络不上他!

I don’t have the nerve to do it. ^我没胆去做。

I envy you. ^我羡慕你。

I got sick and tired of hotels. ^我讨厌旅馆。

I haven’t the slightest idea. ^我一点儿都不知道。

I mean it. I’m serious. I’m no kidding! ^我是认真的。

I swear I’ll never tell anyone. ^我发誓不告诉任何人。

I wasn’t born yesterday. ^我又不是三岁小孩。

I’d like to make a reservation. ^我想订票。

I’ll consider this matter. ^我会考虑这件事的。

I’ll never forgive you! ^我永远都不会饶恕你!

I’ll think it over. ^我仔细考虑一下。

I’m always punctual. ^我总是很准时。

I’m fed up. ^我厌倦了。

I’m looking for a part time job. ^我正在找兼职工作。

I’m off now. ^我现在要走了。

I’m so scared. ^我怕极了。

I’m working on it. ^我正在努力。

If I were in your shoes. ^如果我是你的话。

It can’t be helped. ^无能为力。

It really comes in handy. ^有了它真是方便。

It won’t work. ^行不通。

It’s a piece of cake. ^这很容易。

It’s been a long time. ^好久不见了。

It’s just what I had in mind. ^这正是我想要的。

It’s on me. ^我来付账。

It’s very annoying. ^真烦人。

Keep in touch. ^保持联系。

Let me get back to you. ^我过一会儿打给你吧。

Let’s get going. ^我们该走了。

Let’s keep in touch. ^让我们保持联系。

Make water. ^小便。

Maybe some other time. ^改天吧。

Never mind that. ^请别介意。

None of your business! ^不关你的事!

Old chum. ^老朋友。

Please let me know. ^请告诉我一声。

Same old story. ^又是那一套。

She is sick in bed. ^她卧病在床。

Shut up! ^闭嘴!

Sooner or later. ^迟早会的。

Stick with me. ^紧跟着我。

Take a seat. ^请坐。

Thank you for everything. ^感谢你做的一切。

That rings a bell. ^我总算想起来了。

That’s a touchy issue! ^这是个棘手的问题!

That’s life. ^这就是生活。

That’s terrible. ^真糟糕!

The deuce. ^糟糕。

There is nothing on your business! ^没你的事!

This for sale? ^这个卖不卖?

Two heads are better than one. ^人多智广。

We have thirty minutes to kill. ^我们有30分钟空闲时间。

What a mess! ^真乱啊!

What brings you to Beijing? ^什么风把你吹到北京来的?

What for? ^这是干嘛?

What’s bothering you? ^什么在困扰你?

What’s the purpose? ^什么目的呢?

What’s your problem? ^你怎么回事啊?

Where can I wash my hands? ^请问洗手间在哪里?

Who is to blame? ^该怪谁?

You are just saying that. ^你只是说说而已。

You can count on me. ^你可以指望我。

You did a good job. ^你干得很好。

You look very serious about something. ^你似乎有很严重的事。

You never tell the truth! ^你从来就不说实话!

You’ll be sorry. ^你会后悔的。

You’re going too far! ^你太过分了!

You’ve dialed the wrong number. ^你拨错电话号码了。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/73dbbdaf03020740be1e650e52ea551811a6c9f9.html

《日常交际常用的10大类英语口语短句.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式