泰坦尼克号经典部分台词(英汉对照)

发布时间:2018-06-27 12:54:57   来源:文档文库   
字号:

Hello, Jack. 哈啰 杰克

I changed my mind. 我改变主意了

They said you might be up here... 听说你在这里

Uhh~ Give me your hand. 手伸出来

Now close your eyes. 闭上眼睛

Go on. 快点

Now step up. 站上来

Now hold on to the railing. Keep your eyes closed. 抓紧栏杆 眼睛闭好 别偷看

-Don't peek. -别偷看

-I'm not. -不会

Step up onto the rail. 踩在栏杆上

Hold on. Hold on. 抓紧

Keep your eyes closed. 眼睛闭好

-Do you trust me? -你信任我吗?

-I trust you. -我信任你

All right, open your eyes. 张开眼睛

I'm flying. Jack. 我在飞 杰克

Come, Josephine, in my flying machine 约瑟芬 上到我的飞行器

Going up she goes Up she goes 我们一起飞上云宵

It's getting quiet. 静下来了

It's just going to take a couple of minutes to get the boats organized. 他们需要一点时间 才能把船安排好

I don't know about you... 不知道你是怎么想的

but I intend to write a strongly-worded letter... 但我准备写封抗议信

to the White Star Line about all this. 给白星轮船公司

I love you, Jack. 我爱你 杰克

Don't you do that. 不要这样

Don't you say your goodbyes. 别说再见 时候还没到

Not yet. Do you understand me? 听到没有?

I'm so cold. 我好冷

Listen, Rose... 听我说 萝丝

you're gonna get out of here. 你可以脱险

You're gonna go on... 你会活下去

and you're gonna make lots of babies. 生一堆小孩

And you're gonna watch them grow. 然后看着他们长大

You're gonna die an old lady, warm in her bed. 你会长命百岁 寿终正寝

Not here. 不会死在这里的

Not this night. 不会像是今晚如此的下场

Not like this. Do you understand me? 听到没有?

I can't feel my body. 我都麻痹了

Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. 赢到船票 坐上这艘船 是我一生最美好的事

It brought me to you. 让我能跟你相逢

And I'm thankful for that, Rose. 我很感激 萝丝

I'm thankful. 我很感激

You must... 你一定要

do me this honor. 你一定要 帮我这个忙

You must promise me that you'll survive. 你要答应我 你会活下去

That you won't give up... 你不会放弃

no matter what happens. 不管发生什么事

No matter how hopeless. 不论希望多么的渺茫

Promise me now, Rose. 现在答应我 萝丝

And never let go of that promise. 且绝对不要食言

I promise. 我答应你

Never let go. 永不放弃

I'll never let go, Jack. 我不会放弃的 杰克

I'll never let go.(哈气) 我永不放弃

Jack? 杰克

There's a boat. 船来了

Jack? 杰克

There's a boat, Jack. 船来了 杰克

Come back. 回来

Come back! 回来

Come back. 回来

I'll never let go. I promise. 我永不放弃 我答应

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/86739f280066f5335a8121b7.html

《泰坦尼克号经典部分台词(英汉对照).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式