英语诗歌《Thank You, World!》谢谢你,世界(与抗疫有关)

发布时间:2020-03-21 21:15:35   来源:文档文库   
字号:

Thank You, World!

谢谢你,世界!

创作者:Jessica

仅以此片献给每一位在这个艰难时刻

曾经帮助过我们的朋友们!

To all our friends 

who has helped us in this dark time! 

 谢谢你们!

Thank YOU ! 

谢谢你日本,

Thank you, Japan,

不仅给予我们支持,还有这美妙的诗句,

for your support as well as the beautiful poem,

让我们想起我们两国间紧密的文化纽带; 

which reminded us of our shared cultural bonds.

 谢谢你俄罗斯,

Thank you, Russia,

在我们最需要的时候及时出现

for being there for us when we are in need,

用实际行动表达了你们的关心。

and expressing your care 

through practical actions. 

 谢谢你,巴基斯坦

Thank you, Pakistan,

举全国之力鼎力相助,

for supporting us with resources

throughout the whole country

即便倾尽所有也在所不惜。

even if it means to give out everything you have. 

 谢谢你,柬埔寨

Thank you, Cambodia

在这个特殊时期来到中国

for visiting us in this exceptional time 

你们的出现就已经是最好的礼物

Your presence alone is the best gift 

we could ever have. 

 谢谢你,蒙古

Thank you, Mongolia

给我们带来这么多头羊作为礼物,

for gifting us with so many sheep,

彰显了两国珍贵的情谊; 

which shows a precious friendship 

of our two nations  

 谢谢你,西班牙、意大利、阿根廷,

Thank you,Spain, Italy, and Argentina,

你让我们意识到我们共同拥有的

you make us realize there’s more 

we have in common

不止对足球的热爱,

beyond our passion for soccer,

还有对人类的关爱 。

And that is love and care for mankind. 

 谢谢你们,WHO的专家们,

Thank you, WHO experts.

谢谢你,联合国秘书长古特雷斯先生,

Thank you, UN Secretary-General Mr. Guterres,

让世界听到真相,

for telling the truth to the world,

并呼吁世界人民团结一致,共同抗击病毒

and calling for global solidarity 

to fight against the virus.   

 谢谢你们,阿联酋、韩国、希腊以及美国人民

Thank you, UAE, Korea, Greek 

and American people

你们点亮的不止是大厦

You not just light up the buildings,

还有我们的心 

but also our hearts. 

 谢谢你,英国的豆豆先生

Thank you, Mr. Dixon from UK,

在我们最需要的时候给我们带来欢乐; 

for bringing joy to us when we really need it 

 谢谢你,比利时的尚马龙先生,

Thank you, Mr. Maljean from Belgium,

你创作的美妙音乐治愈了我们的心灵; 

for creating such beautiful music 

which heals our soul 

 还有你、你、你、你们,谢谢你们! 

Thank you, you , you , and you . 

我们亲爱的朋友们,

My dear friends, 

请原谅我无法一一列出你们的名字。

forgive me for not being able to 

say your name one by one.

但我们可以感受到你们善良之心的温暖,

But we could feel the warmth of your kind hearts,

还有你们可爱笑脸背后的力量。

and the power of your lovely smiles. 

 病毒面前没有国界,

There are no borders in front of virus.

爱和关怀同样无疆。

But so does love and care.

而此刻正是爱和关心将我们紧密相连,

And that’s what connect us together 

in this moment

尽管我们肤色不同,

despite the different colors of our skin 

语言不通。

and the different languages we speak.

在这场战斗中,没有你我,只有我们。

There is no you or me in this battle, but only us.

因为我们是休戚与共的命运共同体。

Because we are a community 

with a shared future.

这意味着只有当我们团结一体,

And that means we could only 

have a bright future

才能拥有美好的未来! 

when we are united as one.  

 感谢你们,我亲爱的朋友们

Thank you, my dear friends,  

感谢你们,选择了理解而非偏见 

for choosing understanding over prejudice, 

感谢你们,选择了团结而非歧视 

for choosing solidarity over discrimination,

感谢你们,选择了支持而非自私 

for choosing support over selfishness,

感谢你们,选择了关心而非冷漠

and for choosing care over indifference 

 我们无法想象每一个选择背后所面临的困难。

We could not imagine how hard

it is to make these choices.

但我们相信这些都是最明智的选择。

But we believe that they are the wisest ones.

因为现在世界各地正在发生的一切证明了

Because what is happening now around the world

你们帮助的不仅仅只是中国,

proves that you are not just helping China,

而是每一个在这个地球上生活的人类。 

but every single human being on this planet. 

 中国历来是一个懂得感恩的民族。

China has always been a grateful nation 

throughout its history.

我们会将所有善举铭刻在心,

We will engrave these good deeds in our hearts

并与各国共克时艰

and contribute to the world by 

working together with other countries

以此回馈世界。

to overcome the crisis and challenges

we are facing.  

 病毒还在蔓延

The virus is still spreading.

战斗还在继续,

the war is still ongoing.

但只要我们共同作战

But as long as we fight together

我们就一定能取得最终的胜利

We will win this war in the end

正如《联合国歌》中唱到的一样

Just as the song goes:

联合国家团结向前

United nations on the march 

义旗招展

With flags unfurled

携手并肩

Together fight for victory

谢谢你,世界!

Thank you ,World! 

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/9c3c46aa001ca300a6c30c22590102020740f280.html

《英语诗歌《Thank You, World!》谢谢你,世界(与抗疫有关).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式