英语翻译

发布时间:2011-02-19 17:56:08   来源:文档文库   
字号:

Unit1

1. 这场给人类带来巨大灾难的战争对这样一个诗人产生了什么影响呢?

How did the war, which brought terrible disasters to mankind impact on such a poet?

2. 做母亲的有时候不能察觉他们所深爱的孩子们的过错,这样做的结果会是孩子们再次犯错。

Mothers are sometimes blind to the faults of their beloved children which will cause the children to make the same mistake again.

3. 作为一个在这个完全陌生国度的新移民,她总是感觉孤立无援。

As a new immigrant in this completely strange country, she always felt isolated.

4. 做事不先考虑常会导致失败,因此我们应该三思而后行。

Acting before thinking often results in failure so we should think before we leap.

5. 奢谈的时候已经过去了,我们必须积极行动起来保护我们的环境。

The time for talking is past; we must take positive action to protect our environment.

1. 每次服两片药,每天三次,你的病几天就会好了。

Take two pills each time and three times a day and you will be well in a .few days

2. 他不是没有耐心,他只是太累了。

He is not impatient, he is just too tired.

3. 一旦水源短缺到了无可挽回的地步,只得放弃这座城市。

Once water shortage reaches the point of no return, there will be nothing left to be done but abandon the city

4. 我们愿意与在座的各位代表交流我们在城市规划方面的经验,并向他们说明我们的创新特色。

We’d like to share our experience in city planning with every representative here and show them what is special of our innovations.

5. 对日益严重的交通问题我们不能袖手旁观。

We can’t just sit back and do nothing about increasingly serious traffic problems.

Unit2

1. 记者督处发言人就此军事打击作出解释。

Reporters pressed the spokesman for an explanation of the military attack.

2. 他的竞选演讲未能使选民相信他就是参议院的合适人选。

His election campaign failed to convince the voters that he was the right person for the Senator

3. 尽管我承认有问题存在,但我并不认为这些问题不能解决。

While I admit that there are problems. I don’t agree that they can’t be solved.

4. 他在电视上的第一次辩论给听众留下了深刻的印象。

His first speech on TV made a deep impression on his audience.

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/a510463b580216fc700afd96.html

《英语翻译.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式