你知道我的心

发布时间:2015-04-11 10:38:06   来源:文档文库   
字号:

你知道我的

你知道我的心

贝停-布伦塔诺致歌德

You know my heart; you know that all there

你知道我的心;你知道我心里

is desire, thought, boding1 and longing2;

惟有的愿望、思念、预兆和渴求;

you live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.

你生活在幽灵之中,他们给你以神灵的智慧。

You must nourish me; you give all that in advance,

你一定要给我以"营养"

which I do not understand to ask for.

你已经事先就给了我那些我不懂得去要求的东西。

My mind has a small embrace, my love a large one;

虽说我的才智小,但我的爱情甚深;

you must bring them to a balance.

你一定要平衡这两方面。

Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;

在理智跟不上爱情的发展时,爱不能平静。

you are matched to my love; you are friendly, kind, and indulgent;

你知道我有多爱你;你友善、温存、宽厚。

let me know when my heart is off the balance.

告诉我,什么时候我的心失去了平衡。

I understand your silent signs.

我懂得你那无声的暗示。

A look from your eyes into mine, a kiss from you upon my lips,

你映人我眼帘的凝睇、你印在我唇上的热吻,

instructs me in all, what might seem delighted to learn,

向我说明了一切。这一切对于像我这样的人,

to one who, like me, had experience from those.

对于有过这方面感情经历的人,看来似乎令人高兴。

I am far from you; mine are become strange to me.

你我天各一方,我给你的凝望和亲吻对我已日益陌生。

I must ever return in thought to that hour

我无法不回想在

when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.

你怀抱中的温柔时刻。

Then I begin to weep, but the tears dry again unawares.

然后我便开始哭泣,又不知不觉眼泪已哭干。

Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think)

是的,在深藏的静谧中

over to me in this concealed3 stillness;

他对我一往情深(我如是想)

and should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving,

难道我就不应该借着永不动摇的深情

reach to him in the distance?

遥通心声?

Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you;

啊,你不知道我一心要对你说些什么吗?

it overflows4 with soft sighs all whisper to you.

我要对你无限地轻声叹息,窃窃私语,让感情沛溢。

Be my only happiness on earth your friendly will to me.

愿我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你对我的无限的柔情。

O, dear friend, give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

啊,亲爱的朋友,只求你给我暗示,你心中只有我。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/b14c53a9360cba1aa811dabc.html

《你知道我的心.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式