木偶奇遇记电影中英文对白

发布时间:2014-08-28 08:28:45   来源:文档文库   
字号:

木偶奇遇记

当你对着星星许愿

When you wish upon a star

你是谁并没有区别

Makes no difference who you are

你所期望的任何事物 都会来到你的身边

Anything your heart desires will come to you

如果你的心中充满梦想

If your heart is in your dreams

没有什么请求 是太过分的

No request is too extreme

当你像个爱做梦的人那样

When you wish upon a star

对着星星许愿

As dreamers do

命运是仁慈的

Fate is kind

她带给

She brings

那些充满爱意的人们

To those who love

满足渴望秘密的

The sweet fulfilment

甜蜜感觉

Of their secret longing

噢,噢,噢,噢

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

就同突如而来的霹雳一般

Like a boat out of the blue

命运衡量着罪恶 并且始终注视着你

Fate steps in and sees you through

当你对着星星许愿

When you wish upon a star

你的梦想会变为现实

Your dreams come true

很动听,哦?

Pretty, huh?

我敢打赌有很多人 不相信这些

I'll bet a lot of you folks don't believe that --

一个许愿的实现 你信么?

about a wish coming true -- do you?

是啊,以前我也不信

Well, I didn't, either.

当然了,我只是一只...

Of course, I'm just a cricket

从一个炉膛唱到另一个炉膛的蟋蟀...

singing my way from hearth to hearth,

不过... 让我来告诉你们 是什么改变了我的看法

but let me tell you what made me change my mind.

很久以前的一个夜里...

One night a long time a--

抱歉

pardon me.

等一下 我把这个东西固定到这儿...

Wait till I fix this thing here.

那儿...

There.

很久以前的一个夜里...

One night a long time ago,

我旅行到了一个 离奇有趣的小村庄

my travels took me to a quaint little village.

那是一个美丽的夜晚

It was a beautiful night.

星星像钻石一样璀璨...

The stars were shining like diamonds

高高悬挂在沉睡的小镇上空

high above the roofs of that sleepy old town.

像画儿一样美丽

Pretty as a picture.

我漫步在弯弯曲曲的小街上

As I wandered along the crooked streets,

一个人影儿也看不到

there wasn't a soul to be seen.

惟一生命的迹象 是一扇亮着灯光的窗

The only sign of life was a Iighted window

在一个名叫葛派特的木雕家的小店里

in the shop of a woodcarver named Geppetto.

所以,我想

So, I hopped over...

...往店里窥视

...and looked in.

眼睁睁看着那样一块令人愉快的炭火熄灭 实在是太可惜了

It was a shame to see a nice, cheerful fire going to waste.

所以我该怎么做呢?

So what do I do?

我进了店去

I go in.

环顾四周

I looked around.

当然了,在那样一个奇怪的地方

Of course, being in a strange place like that,

我不知道会碰到些什么

I didn't know what to expect.

一只蟋蟀不可能太细心的 你知道的

A cricket can't be too careful, you know.

很快我发现四下无人 原来我独处一室啦

Soon as I saw there was no one about,

我尽量保持镇静

I made myself at home.

当我站在那里暖和我的…我自己的时候

As I stood there warming my... myself,

我四下打量

I took a look around.

先生们,你们可能从未见过 这样的一个地方...

Well, sir, you never saw such a place --

那可能是你们看到的最奇异的钟表

the most fantastic clocks you ever Iaid your eyes on,

全部是木头雕成的

and all carved out of wood.

还有小巧可爱的音乐盒 每一件都是艺术品

And cute, little music boxes -- each one a work of art.

满架满架的玩具和...

And shelf after shelf of toys and...

接着,一件东西吸引了我

and then something else caught my eye --

一个木偶

a puppet.

想想看,就是那种牵线木偶

You know -- one of those marionette things.

全是线和关节

AII strings and joints.

可爱的小家伙

Cute little fella.

上去喽?!

going up?!

还是块好木料

Good piece of wood, too.

好的,现在

Well, now.

不需要太久啦

It won't take much longer.

只要再上点颜料 他就完工啦

Just a little more paint, and he's all finished.

我想他会很棒的 是吗,费加洛?

I think he'll be alright, don't you, Figaro?

真对不起

Beg pardon.

看到了? 这下子大大不同啦

See? That makes a big difference.

太棒了

Very good.

非常,非常(好)...

Very, very g--

噢,你不能取悦所有的人

Well, you can't please everybody.

现在,我要给你取个名字...

Now I have just the name for you --

皮诺曹!

Pinocchio!

喜欢吗,费加洛?

Do you like it, Figaro?

不喜欢?

No?

你喜欢的,不是么,克利奥?

You do, don't you, Cleo?

好吧,我们让小木头脑瓜来决定吧

Well, we'll Ieave it to little wooden head.

你喜欢这个名字么?

Do you like it?

就这么定了!

That settles it!

它就叫皮诺曹!

Pinocchio it is!

来吧 让我们来试试看

Come on, now! We'll try you out.

音乐,乐师!

Music, Professor!

小心点儿,那儿!

Take it easy, there!

别闹了,好么?

Break it up, will ya?

敲了我这么多下

Lot of downbeats in there.

小小木头脑瓜 活动你的部件

Little wooden head, go play your part

给大伙点乐趣吧

Bring a little joy to every heart

小家伙你知道吗 这可是真的

Little do you know, and yet it's true

我真的非常以你为荣

That I'm mighty proud of you

小小木头脚丫 你是最最好的

Little wooden feet and best of all

小小木头屁股 防止你会摔跤

Little wooden seat in case you fall

多优美啊!

How graceful!

我的小小木头脑瓜

My little wooden head

克利奥,来见见皮诺曹

Cleo, meet Pinocchio.

说,“你好?”

Say, "How do you do? "

来跟费加洛打个招呼

Say hello to Figaro.

这就开始淘气了

Up to mischief already!

你看到发生什么了?

You see what happens?

我们上去啦!

Up we go!

真是个可爱的小家伙

You're a cute little fellow.

那个笑容-- 你知道,我--

And that smile -- You know, I --

你这个淘气鬼 妒嫉了哦?

You rascal. Jealous, huh?

你知道么,皮诺曹

You know, Pinocchio,

我想费加洛正在吃你的醋

I think Figaro is jealous of you.

不要担心,费加洛 ...

Don't worry, Figaro. I --

我想知道什么时候了

I wonder what time it is.

太晚了

It's getting late.

来吧,该睡了

Come now. We go to bed.

晚安,皮诺曹

Good night, Pinocchio.

有趣的小脸

Little funny face.

晚安,克利奥 我的小小水宝贝

Good night, Cleo, my little water baby.

你也得说晚安

You say good night, too.

去啊

Go on.

现在去睡吧 我的小美人鱼

Now, go to sleep, my little mermaid.

晚安

Good night.

这就是我认为的舒适生活啊

This is my idea of comfort.

实实在在的舒适

Silent comfort.

看看他,费加洛

Look at him, Figaro.

他看起来就像有生命一般

He almost looks alive.

如果他是个真正的男孩 那不是太棒了么?

Wouldn't it be nice if he was a real boy?

哦,好吧

Oh, well.

Come on.

睡吧

We go to sleep.

我忘了开窗

I forgot to open the window.

噢,费加洛!看!

Oh, Figaro, look!

看啊!许愿星!

Look! A wishing star!

星星明,星星亮 今晚我见到的第一颗星星

Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight --

我希望我可以,我希望我能 实现今晚我许下的愿望

I wish I may, I wish I might have the wish I make tonight.

费加洛,你知道我许了什么愿么?

Figaro, you know what I wish?

我许愿我的小皮诺曹 能成为一个真正的男孩儿

I wish that my little Pinocchio might be a real boy.

那样不是太棒了么? 想想看!

Wouldn't that be nice? Just think!

一个真正的男孩!

A real boy!

真是个可爱的想法

A very Iovely thought...

只是有点不太现实

but not at all practical.

一个真正的...

A real...

...男孩子

...boy.

安静!

Qulet!

记住,够了

After all, enough's enough.

现在这又怎么了?

Now what's up?

嗨,这儿怎么了?!

Hey! What's going on here?!

像我一样活着的,一位仙女!

As I Iive and breathe -- a fairy!

好心的葛派特

Good Geppetto,

你带给大家这么多的欢乐

you have given so much happiness to others.

你的愿望应该实现

You deserve to have your wish come true.

松木制成的小木偶...

Little puppet made of pine...

醒来吧

wake.

一件礼物...你的生命

The gift of life is thine.

现在还有什么他们不能做的

What they can't do these days.

我能动!

I can move!

我能说话!

I can talk!

我能走路!

I can walk!

是啊,皮诺曹 我给了你生命

Yes, Pinocchio. I've given you life.

为啥哩?

Why?

因为,今晚葛派特许愿 想要个真正的男孩儿

Because tonight Geppetto wished for a real boy.

我是个真正的男孩儿么?

Am I a real boy?

还不是,皮诺曹

No, Pinocchio.

葛派特的愿望能否实现 完全取决于你

To make Geppetto's wish come true will be entirely up to you.

取决于我?

Up to me?

证明你自己是勇敢、诚实和无私的啊

Prove yourself brave, truthful, and unselfish,

总有一天你会变一个真正的男孩子

and someday you will be a real boy.

一个真正的男孩子!

A real boy!

那可不容易

That won't be easy.

你必须学会分辨是非

You must learn to choose between right and wrong.

是与非?

Right and wrong?

可是我怎么才能知道呢?

But how will I know?

他怎么会知道?

How will he know?

你的良心会告诉你啊

Your conscience will tell you.

良心是什么?

What are conscience?

良心是什么?

好吧,让我来告诉你!

Well, I'll tell ya!

良心是那种很安静微弱的声音

A conscience is that still, small voice

人们往往从不理会它

that people won't listen to.

所以现在的世界这么糟糕

That's just the trouble with the world today.

那你是我的良心么?

Are you my conscience?

谁?我?

Who, me?

你愿意当皮诺曹的良心么?

Would you like to be Pinocchio's conscience?

这个,但 ......

Well, b-- I -- I --

...

Uh-huh.

非常好!

Very well.

你叫什么名字?

What is your name?

我叫蟋蟀

Cricket's the name.

蟋蟀杰米尼

Jiminy Cricket.

跪下,蟋蟀先生

Kneel, Mr. Cricket.

哦?

Huh?

快点,这可不是开玩笑哦

No tricks, now.

我任命你为 皮诺曹的良心

I dub you Pinocchio's conscience,

明辨是非充满智慧的贵族

Lord High Keeper of the knowledge of right and wrong,

遇到诱惑时的顾问

counsellor in moments of temptation,

碰到困难险阻时的向导

and guide along the straight and narrow path.

起来吧,蟋蟀杰米尼阁下

Arise, Sir Jiminy Cricket.

啊!天呐!天呐!

Well! My, my!

不得不说,让我得意洋洋了!

Say, that's pretty swell!

哎呀,多谢

Gee, thanks.

不过,呃,我能不能 有块徽章或者别的什么?

But don't I get a badge or something?

好的,你会看到的

Well, we'll see.

你是说我会有一块么?

You mean maybe I will?

我没意见

I shouldn't wonder.

会是金的吗?

Make it a gold one?

也许吧

Maybe.

现在,记住,皮诺曹 做个好孩子

Now, remember, Pinocchio, be a good boy.

让你的良心为你指路

And always let your conscience be your guide.

再见,夫人

Goodbye, milady.

再见!

Goodbye!

不错嘛,我觉得

Not bad, says I.

噢,耶

Oh, yeah.

差点儿忘了你了

AImost forgot about you.

好吧,皮诺曹...

Well, Pinoke...

也许我们应该坦诚得谈谈心

Maybe you and I had better have a little heart-to-heart talk.

为啥哩?

Why?

嗯,你想成为一个真正的男孩,不是么?

Well, you want to be a real boy, don't you?

是啊是啊!

Uh-huh.

好的

Alright.

坐下,孩子

Sit down, son.

你看,这个世界充满了诱惑

Now, you see, the world is full of temptations.

诱惑?

Temptations?

没错...诱惑

Yep -- temptations.

就是说那些看起来是正确的 可是事实上却是错误的东西

They're the wrong things that seem right at the time.

有时候正确的事物

But even though the right things

看起来会像错误的一样 而另一些时候呢...

may seem wrong sometimes, sometimes the --

错误的东西又好像是正确的

the wrong things may be right

反之亦然

at the wrong time or vice versa.

明白吗?

Understand?

...

Unh-unh.

不过我要做正确的事情啊!

But I'm gonna do right!

好孩子,皮诺曹 我也会帮助你的

Attaboy, Pinoke. And I'm gonna help you.

你需要我的时候 看,吹声口哨好了

And anytime you need me, you know, just whistle,

就像这样

like this.

像这样吗?

Like this?

不,不 再试一次,皮诺曹

No, no. Try it again, Pinoke.

这样吗?

Like this?

不,孩子

No, son.

听着

Now, listen.

对啦!

That's it!

来吧,让我们来唱上一曲!

Come on, now! Let's sing it!

当你陷入困境

When you get in trouble

不能分清是非

And you don't know right from wrong

轻轻吹声口哨

Give a little whistle

轻轻吹声口哨

Give a little whistle

当你面对诱惑 欲望如此强烈

When you meet temptation and the urge is very strong

轻轻吹声口哨

Give a little whistle

轻轻吹声口哨

Give a little whistle

不是吱吱作响

Not just a little squeak

撮起嘴巴来吹

Pucker up and blow

如果你的口哨太轻,就大声喊

And if your whistle's weak, yell

杰米尼.克力克特? 对啦!

-- Jiminy Cricket? -- Right!

走笔直狭窄的道路

Take the straight and narrow path

如果要滑倒

And if you start to slide

轻轻吹声口哨

Give a little whistle

轻轻吹声口哨

Give a little whistle

永远让你的良心为你指路

And always let your conscience be your guide

走笔直狭窄的道路

Take the straight and narrow path

如果要滑倒 轻轻吹声口哨

And if you start to slide, give a little whistle

轻轻吹声口哨

Give a little whistle

永远让你的良心为你指路

And always let your conscience be your guide

永远让你的良心为你指路

And always let your conscience be your guide

当心,皮诺曹!

Look out, Pinoke!

谁在哪儿?!

Who's there?!

是我!

It's me!

哦,是我!

Oh. It's me.

那儿好像有人!

There's somebody in here!

小心!费加洛

Carefully, now, Figaro.

他随时都有可能跳出来

He might spring out on us at any time.

就在这儿的什么地方

He's in here somewhere.

我在这儿!

Here I am!

你怎么跑到下面来了?

How did you get down here?

- 我掉下来了 - 哦,你确实掉下来了

-- I fell down. -- Oh, you did, hmm?

噢!你在说话!

Oh! You are talking!

是啊

Uh-huh.

不!

No!

是的! 我还能动呢!

Yes! And I can move, too!

不,不,不!你不能! 我是在做梦吧!

No, no, no! You can't! I'm dreaming in my sleep!

让我醒过来! 让我醒过来!

Wake me up! Wake me up!

现在让我们来看看是谁在做梦

Now we see who's dreaming.

继续...说点什么

Go on -- say something.

哎呀,你真有趣

Gee, you're funny.

再做一次吧!

Do it again!

你确实在说话!

You do talk!

是啊! 那位蓝色的仙女...

Yes! The blue fairy came --

蓝色的仙女?

The blue fairy?

我还得到了一个良心呢! 一个良心?

-- And I got a conscience! -- A conscience?

而且将来某一天 我会成为一个真正的男孩!

And someday, I'm gonna be a real boy!

一个真正的男孩! 那是我的愿望啊!

A real boy! It's my wish!

它成为现实了!

It's come true!

费加洛,看啊!

Figaro, look!

他,他活了!他能说话!

He's alive! He can talk!

来跟费加洛打个招呼

Say hello to Figaro.

费加洛你好

Hello to Figaro.

我差点儿忘了

I almost forgot!

看!这是皮诺曹!

Look! It's Pinocchio!

她是我的小小水宝贝 很可爱是不是?

She's my little water baby. Isn't she cute?

是啊,好可爱

Yeah. Cute.

举行一个庆祝仪式!

This calls for a celebration!

音乐!

Music!

你来启动一个,皮诺曹

You start one, Pinocchio!

哦,孩子,一个派对!

Oh, boy! A party!

介意我加入么?

Mind if I cut in?

下一支曲子到旁边坐坐怎么样? 亲爱的,嗯?

How 'bout sittin' out the next one, babe, huh?

哇!让我出去! 让我出去!

Whoa! Let me out! Let me out!

来啊,克利奥! 加入派对吧!跳舞!

Come, Cleo! It's time to party! Dance!

噢!真漂亮

Ooh! Nice!

收拾玩具

Gathering toys

给我的小男孩儿

For my little boy

看啊!真好看!

Look! Pretty!

桶在哪儿?!

Where's a bucket?!

水!

Get water!

水在哪儿!

Where's water?

在这儿,我找到了! 这儿有水!

Here it is! I got it! Here's water!

这儿有些水!

Here's some water!

救命啊!水在哪儿?

Help! Where's water?

差一点儿

That was close.

也许我们最好去睡觉 免得再有别的什么事情发生

Maybe we'd better go to bed before something else happens.

小家伙,你今天已经很累啦

Little man, you've had a busy night.

闭上你的眼睛,乖乖睡吧

Now close your eyes and go to sleep.

为啥哩?

Why?

哦,每个人都得睡觉

Oh, everybody has to sleep.

费加洛 得睡觉 克利奥也要...

Figaro goes to sleep, and Cleo and...

还有,明天你要去上学啦

and besides, tomorrow you've got to go to school.

为啥哩?

Why?

哦,学习一些东西,而且...

Oh, to learn things and...

...变的更聪明

and get smart.

为啥哩?

Why?

因为...

Because.

Oh.

噢,看啊爸爸,看啊!

Oh, look, Father! Look!

等一下,站在那里

Now, wait. Stand still, now.

那些是什么?

What are those?

哦,那些啊

Oh, those.

他们是你学校的同学啊 男孩子和女孩子们

They are your schoolmates -- girls and boys.

现在穿上这个 真正的男孩儿?

-- Now, get into this. -- Real boys?

是的

Yes.

抓紧时间

But hurry, now.

哦,等一下,等一下!

Oh! Wait, wait, wait!

这是给老师的苹果

Here's an apple for your teacher.

转个圈儿让我看看

Now, turn around and let me look you over.

哦,不错!好的!给你

Oh, yeah! Yes! Here.

快去吧

Run along, now.

等一下,等一下!

Wait, wait!

回来,费加洛

Come back here, Figaro.

你可不用去上学

School is not for you.

再见,爸爸!

Goodbye, Father!

再见,儿子! 早点回来!

Goodbye, son! Hurry back!

听啊,吉迪恩 快乐的笑声

Gideon, listen -- the merry laughter

天真的孩子们 正在上学的路上

of little, innocent children wending their way to school.

小脑袋们热切地渴望汲取知识之泉

Thirsty little minds rushing to the fountain of knowledge.

学校...是个高尚的地方

School -- a noble institution.

这个愚蠢的世界会是什么样 如果没有...

What would this stupid world be without --

好啊,好啊,好啊!

Well, well, well!

那个老流氓又回到镇子上了是么?

So that old rascal's back in town, eh?

还记得么,吉迪恩 那时候我用绳子系在你身上

Remember, Giddy, the time I tied strings on you

假装你是个木偶

and passed you off as a puppet?

我们装做“老吉普赛人” 几乎大获成功

We nearly put one over on that old gypsy that time.

一个木头小男孩

A little wooden boy.

现在,谁 一个木头小男孩!

Now, who -- A wooden boy!

看啊,吉迪恩,看啊!

Look, Giddy. Look.

太不可思议了!

It's amazing!

一个没有牵线的活的木偶!

A Iive puppet without strings.

对某个人来说 那东西应该是一笔巨大的财富

A thing like that ought to be worth a fortune to someone.

让我想想...

Now, let me see...

对了...斯特隆波里!

That's it -- Stromboli!

啊?那个老骗子会给他...

Why, that fat, old faker would give his --

听着!

Listen!

如果这次我们出对了牌 我们的日子就会好过啦

If we play our cards right, we'll be on Easy Street,

否则我也不会叫“诚实的约翰”

or my name isn't Honest John.

快点儿,我们得拦下他

Quick! We'll head him off.

现在我们...

Now's our --

不,不!笨蛋

No, no, stupid.

不要这么粗鲁

Don't be crude.

让我拿着这个 他来了

Let me handle this. Here he comes.

是的,吉迪恩

Yes, Giddy,

就像昨天我跟公爵夫人说的...

as I was saying to the duchess only yesterday --

噢!噢,我真是笨手笨脚

Oh! Oh, how clumsy of me!

我的天啊

Oh, my, my, my, my.

喔,实在是对不起

Oh, I'm terribly sorry.

噢,真的希望你没有伤着

Oh, I do hope you're not injured.

我没事儿

I'm alright.

喔,好极了

Oh, splendid.

好,好 真是个学者,我想

Well, well. Quite the scholar, I see.

看啊,吉迪恩,一位学者

Look, Giddy. A man of letters.

- 你的书 - 我要去上学

-- Here's your book. -- I'm going to school.

上学?啊,是了

School. Yes.

那你没有听说过成功的捷径?

Then you haven't heard of the easy road to success.

- ... - 没有么?

-- Unh-unh. -- No?

我是说,孩子 戏院!

I'm speaking, my boy, of the theatre!

你的苹果

Here's your apple.

灯光!音乐! 还有掌声!

Bright lights! Music! Applause!

名气!

Fame!

- 名气? - 是啊!

-- Fame? -- Yes!

拥有那样的个性、那样的外形

And with that personality, that profile,

那样的体格

that physique,

天啊,他是个天生的演员 是吗,吉迪恩?

why, he's a natural-born actor, eh, Giddy?

- 可是我正要去 - 一步登天

-- And I'm going -- -- Straight to the top.

为什么,我能看到你闪闪发光的名字...

Why, I can see your name in lights --

光芒万丈...你叫什么名字?

lights six feet high -- What is your name?

皮诺曹

Pinocchio.

皮诺曹!

Pinocchio!

...

P-i-n...

... --

...u-o --

--

P-i--

我们是在浪费宝贵的时间

We're wasting precious time.

来吧,我们去戏院

Come. On to the theatre!

一个演员的生活

An actor's life for me

一顶高礼帽 一支银手杖

A high silk hat and a silver cane

一块金挂表 拴着钻石链

A watch of gold with a diamond chain

演员的生活多快乐

An actor's life is gay

成为名人真不错

It's great to be a celebrity

一个演员的生活

An actor's life for me

演员生活多快乐

An actor's life is fun

我是多好的“良心”啊

Fine conscience I turned out to be.

第一天就迟到了

Late the first day.

噢,好吧

Oh, well.

他不会惹太多麻烦

He can't get in much trouble between here and school.

噢,孩子!一个游行!

Oh, boy! A parade!

一个演员的生活

An actor's life for me

一个演员的生活

An actor's life for me

打了蜡的小胡子 和海狸毛皮大衣

A wax moustache and a beaver coat

小马车和雄山羊

A pony cart and a billy goat

天啊,那是皮诺曹!

Why, it's Pinoke!

嗨!你要去哪里?

Hey! Where you going?

你梳着大背头

You wear your hair in a pompadour

你乘着大马车

You ride around in a coach and four

你停下买光了糖果店

You stop and buy out a candy store

一个演员的生活

An actor's life for me

一个演员的生活

An actor's life for me

穿着最好的衣服

With clothes that come from the finest shops

有很多花生和苏打汽水

And lots of peanuts and soda pops

那是什么?

What was that?

噢,是杰米尼!

Oh, it's Jiminy!

你在那上面做什么?

What you doing up there?

嗯?谁? 什么?什么?

Huh? Who? What? What?

谁?杰米尼? 在哪儿上面?

Who? Jiminy? Up where?

那个,孩子,呃,你肯定看到什么了

Why, my boy, you must be seeing things.

噢,不,那是我的良心,他...

Oh, no. That's my conscience. He --

好了,好了,好了,冷静下来!

Now, now, now. Just calm down.

那个,那上面没什么好害怕的

Why, there's nothing up there to be afraid of.

这儿

Over here.

这儿

噢,杰米尼! 我要成为一个演员了

Oh, Jiminy! I'm gonna be an actor!

好的,孩子 别紧张

Alright, son. Take it easy, now.

记得我说的诱惑么?

Remember what I said about temptation?

好的,这就是诱惑

Well, that's him.

噢,不,杰米尼

Oh, no, Jiminy!

那是诚实的约翰先生

That's Mr. Honest John.

诚实的约翰?

Honest John?

把我弄出来!

Get me outta here!

把我弄出来!

Get me outta here!

那么,好吧 我们要去告诉他们

Alright, then. Here's what we'll tell 'em --

你不能去戏院

you can't go to the theatre.

就说“非常感谢”

Say thank you just the same.

说你很抱歉 可是你必须得去上学

You're sorry, but you've got to go to school.

他们来了,皮诺曹 现在,告诉他们

Here they come, Pinoke. Now, you tell 'em.

哦,小男孩...

Oh, little boy...

你在那儿!

There you are!

噢,我们到哪儿了?

Oh, where were we?

对了,去戏院!

Yes. On to the theatre!

再见,杰米尼!再见!

Goodbye, Jiminy! Goodbye!

再见?嗯?!

Goodbye? Huh?!

一个演员的生活

An actor's life for me

一顶高礼帽 一支银手杖

A high silk hat and a silver cane

一块金挂表 拴着钻石链

A watch of gold with a diamond chain

哦,我该做什么? 我应该跑去告诉他的父亲

Oh, what'll I do? I'll run and tell his father.

不,那就成了告密了 我得自己跟着他

No. That would be snitchy. I'll go after him myself.

女士们,先生们

Ladies and gentlemen,

在这场伟大的演出即将结束之际

to conclude the performance of this great show,

斯特隆波里,马戏团的老板...

Stromboli the Master Showman --

就是我

that's me --

得到管理者的特别许可...

and by special permission of the management --

也是我...

that's me, too --

为您介绍...

is presenting to you

一件您绝对难以相信的东西

something you will absolutely refuse to believe.

啊,看起来座无虚席啊

Well, looks like a sellout.

有请...

Introducing...

这个绝无仅有的能歌会舞的木偶

the only marionette who can sing and dance

完全没有线牵引着

absolutely without the aids of strings!

独一无二的皮诺曹!

The one-and-only Pinocchio!

就吹吧!

What a buildup.

没有线绳系着我

I've got no strings to hold me d--

继续啊,把自己当白痴

Go ahead. Make a fool of yourself.

那样也许你就能听从你的良心了

Then maybe you'll listen to your conscience.

没有线绳系着我

I've got no strings to hold me down

来让我烦恼 让我皱眉

To make me fret or make me frown

我曾经有线 而现在是自由的

I had strings, but now I'm free

我的身上没有线

There are no strings on me

开开心心

Heigh-ho the merry-o

那是最好的方式

That's the only way to be

想让这个世界知道 没什么能让我忧虑

I want the world to know nothing ever worries me

我没有牵线 所以很开心

I've got no strings, so I have fun

我告诉过你什么来着,嗯?!

What I told you, huh?!

他们有牵线 可是你能看到

They've got strings, but you can see

我的身上没有线

There are no strings on me

你没有牵线 你的胳膊是自由的

You have no strings, your arms is free

爱我就在须德海(荷兰)

To love me by the Zuider Zee

如果你可以

If you would woo

我把我的线给你

I'd bust my strings for you

你没有牵线

You've got no strings, comme ci, comme ca

你的机敏

Your savoir-faire is ooh la la

我有牵线 可是你知我知(法语)

I've got strings, but entre nous

我把我的线割给你

I'd cut my strings for you

沿着伏尔加河向下走

Down where the Volga flows

有个约会的好地方

There's a Russian rendezvous

我本要和伊凡去

Where me and Ivan go

可我宁愿跟你走

But I'd rather go with you

我的身上没有线

There are no strings on me

他们喜欢他

They like him.

他成功了

He's a success.

上帝,也许我错了

Gosh, maybe I was wrong.

好吧...

Well...

我想他再也不需要我了

guess he won't need me anymore.

演员还要良心做什么呢?

What does an actor want with a conscience anyway?

接下来会发生什么呢?

What could have happened to him?

都这时候了他会在哪儿呢?

Where could he be at this hour?

我最好再出去找找他

I'd better go out again and look for him.

记住...

And remember --

在我找到他之前,一口也不许吃

nobody eats a bite... until I find him.

我没有线 可我有头脑

I got no strings, but I got the brain

我没有线 可我有头脑

I buy a new suit and I swing the cane

我买套新衣服 我转着链子

我吃着最好的 我喝着香槟酒

I eat the best and I drink champagne

我的身上没有线

I got no strings on me

太棒了,皮诺曹!

Bravo, Pinocchio!

他们喜欢我

They liked me.

两百

200.

你太让人感动了!

You are sensational!

是说我很棒?

You mean I'm good?

三百

300.

你真伟大!

You are colossal!

就是说,我是个演员了?

Does that mean I'm an actor?

当然!我要把你介绍给大家!

Sure! I will push you in the public's eye!

你的脸蛋...会成为每个人的话题

Your face -- she will be on everybody's tongue!

会么?

Will she?

当然,嗯?

Yeah. Huh?

这是什么?!

What's this?!

给你的,我的小皮诺曹

For you, my little Pinocchio.

给我的?耶,谢谢!

For me? Gee, thanks!

我现在就回家告诉我爸爸

I'll run right home and tell my father.

家?

Home?

哦,当然!

Oh, sure!

回家找你爸爸!

Going home to your father!

哦,太滑稽了!

Oh, that is very comical!

你是说很好笑?

You mean it's funny?

当然!

Sure!

我早晨回来

I'll be back in the morning.

早晨回来?!

Be back in the morning?!

回家!

Going home!

那儿!

There!

这里将是你的家!

This will be your home!

这样我才能随时找到你

Where I can find you always.

不!不!不!

No! No! No!

对!对!对!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

你是属于我的

To me...you are belonging.

我们要环游世界

We will tour the world.

巴黎...

Paris...

伦敦...

London...

蒙特卡洛...

Monte Carlo...

君士坦丁堡!

Constantinople!

不!不!

No! No!

对!

Yes!

我们今晚就走!

We start tonight!

你会挣一大笔钱...

You will make lots of money...

给我!

for me!

等你老的不能动的时候

And when you are growing too old,

你会成为上好的...

you will make good...

木柴!

firewood!

让我出去!

Let me out of here!

我要出去! 你不能...

I gotta get out! You can't --

安静!

Qulet!

闭嘴 在我把你敲傻之前

Shut up before I knock you silly!

晚安...

Good night...

...我的木头小金矿

...my little wooden gold mine.

不!不,等等!

No! No, wait!

放我出去! 我要告诉我爸爸!

Let me out! I'll tell my father!

驾,快走!

Get along, then!

杰米尼!你在哪儿?!

Jiminy, where are you?!

哦,他去了...

Well, there he goes --

坐在华贵的腿上 世界在他的脚下

sitting in the Iap of Iuxury, the world at his feet.

哦,好吧,我只能说我总是了解他的

Oh, well, I can always say I knew him when.

我将静静地走出他的生活

I'll just go out of his life quietly.

尽管这样,我还是祝他好运

I would like to wish him luck, though.

当然!为什么不呢?

Sure. Why not?

皮诺曹

Pinocchio

皮诺曹

Pinocchio

是我...你的老朋友 杰米尼,记得么?

It's me -- your old friend Jiminy, remember?

杰米尼!见到你我太高兴了!

Jiminy! Gee, I'm glad to see ya!

皮诺曹

Pinocchio

发生了什么事?!

What's happened?!

他对你做了些什么?

What did he do to you?

噢!他疯了!

Oh, he was mad!

他说他要把我介绍给大家!

He said he was gonna push my face in everybody's eye!

只是因为我是块金砖

And just 'cause I'm a goldbrick,

他要把我剁成木柴!

he's gonna chop me into firewood!

哦,是这样吗?

Oh, is that so?

现在,不要担心,孩子

Now, don't you worry, son.

我马上就把你弄出来

I'll have you out of here in no time at all.

呃,容易的只要转几下...

Why, this is just as easy as rolling off a...

有点锈住了

Kinda rusty.

得上点油

Needs a little oil.

对,没错

Well, that's what I said.

肯定是老式的锁

Must be one of the old models.

你是说,你打不开它吗?

You mean you can't open it?

是的

Yeah.

看起来没希望了

Looks pretty hopeless.

会有奇迹出现来救我们出去的

It'll take a miracle to get us out of here.

...

Gee...

我是一个好良心

A fine conscience I turned out to be.

我早该听你的话的,杰米尼

I should've listened to you, Jiminy.

不,是我的错

No. It was my fault.

我不该离开你的

I shouldn't have walked out on you.

我想我再也见不到我爸爸了

Guess I'll never see my father again.

振作起来,孩子

Oh, buck up, son.

还有更糟糕的

It could be worse.

高兴一点儿...

Be cheerful...

就像我!

like me!

别紧张,孩子

Take it easy, son.

...

Come on -- blow.

好样的

Attaboy.

噢,太好了...

Oh, well...

总之不下雨了

It stopped raining, anyway.

嗨!又是那颗星星!

Hey, that star again!

那位女士!

The lady!

仙女!

The fairy!

她会说什么?

What'll she say?

我怎么跟她说?

What'll I tell her?

你可以跟她说实话

Well, you might tell her the truth.

怎么了,皮诺曹...

Why, Pinocchio...

你好

Hello.

杰米尼先生...

Sir Jiminy...

呃,这真是一个愉快的惊喜

Well, this is a pleasant surprise.

皮诺曹,你为什么没去上学?

Pinocchio, why didn't you go to school?

上学?

School?

快点,告诉她

Go ahead. Tell her.

我本来是打算去上学的 可后来我遇到些人

I was going to school till I met somebody.

遇到些人?

Met somebody?

是啊 两个大妖怪...

Yeah. Two big monsters...

它们有大大的绿色的眼睛

with big, green eyes.

为什么...

Why...

妖怪? 你不害怕么?

Monsters? Weren't you afraid?

不,仙女 可是他们把我装进了大袋子里

No, ma'am, but they tied me in a big sack.

你没说实话!

You don't say!

那么,杰米尼先生当时在哪儿呢?

And where was Sir Jiminy?

哦,杰米尼?

Oh. Jiminy?

别把我扯进去

Leave me out of this.

它们把他装进了一个小袋子里

They put him in a little sack.

不!

No!

是的!

Yeah!

- 那你是怎么逃脱的呢? - 我没能

-- How did you escape? -- I didn't.

他们把我砍了做柴火!

They chopped me into firewood!

噢!噢,看啊! 我的鼻子!

Oh! Oh, look! My nose!

怎么回事?

What's happened?

也许你没有说实话,皮诺曹

Perhaps you haven't been telling the truth, Pinocchio.

- 也许? - 哦,可是我说了实话

-- Perhaps? -- Oh, but I have.

每一个字都是真的!

Every single word!

噢,请帮帮我! 真是太抱歉了

Oh, please, help me. I'm awful sorry.

你看,皮诺曹 谎言就这样越说越大...

You see, Pinocchio, a Iie keeps growing and growing

直到它跟你的鼻子一样的明显

until it's as plain as the nose on your face.

她是对的,皮诺曹 你最好还是全招了

She's right, Pinoke. You better come clean.

我以后再也不撒谎了 我说实话,不再说谎

I'll never Iie again -- honest, I won't.

求您了,尊敬的...

Please, Your Honour...

...我是说,仙女小姐

... I mean, Miss Fairy.

再给他一次机会吧...

Give him another chance...

给我个面子,好吗? 嗯?

for my sake, will ya? Huh?

这次我就饶恕你 不过,你记住

I'll forgive you this once, but remember --

一个坏孩子

a boy who won't be good

还是乖乖地当他的木头人吧

might just as well be made of wood.

我们会好的,不是么?

We'll be good, won't we?

很好,但这是我最后一次帮你们

Very well. But this is the last time I can help you.

呀,看啊杰米尼,我的鼻子!

Gee, look, Jiminy, my nose!

嗨,我们自由了! 来啊,皮诺曹!

Hey, we're free! Come on, Pinoke.

我买了新套装 我舞着手杖

I buy a new suit and I swing the cane

我吃着鱼

I eat the best and I drink champagne

我的身上没有线

I got no strings on me

再见,斯特隆波里

Toodle-oo, Stromboli.

再见,斯特隆波里先生...

Goodbye, Mr. Stromb--

安静!

Qulet!

我们赶紧离开这里 免得节外生枝

Let's get out of here before something else happens.

一个演员的生活

An actor's life for me

一顶高礼帽 一支银手杖

A high silk hat and a silver cane

一块金挂表 拴着钻石链

A watch of gold with a diamond chain

演员的生活多快乐

An actor's life is gay

成为名人真不错

It's great to be a celebrity

一个演员的生活

An actor's life for me

连木偶也爱上它

And the dummy fell for it.

完完全全,毫无异议!

Hook, line, and sinker!

而且他还把我们当成朋友

And he still thinks we're his friends.

斯特隆波里付钱了吗?

And did Stromboli pay?

足够的

Plenty.

这么一点儿可真是委屈了我诚实的约翰了

That shows you how low Honest John will stoop...

是吗?吉迪恩?

Eh, Giddy?

现在,马车夫...

Now, coachman...

你有什么建议?

What's your proposition?

...

Well...

小伙子们想不想赚点现钱?

How would you blokes like to make some real money?

当然!那么,你想让我们做掉谁...

Well! And who do we have to...

不,不!不是那样的事

No, no. Nothing like that.

你知道么...

You see...

我正在收集愚蠢的小男孩

I'm collecting stupid little boys.

愚蠢的小男孩?

Stupid little boys?

你知道的 那些不乖的...

You know, the disobedient ones

逃学的孩子

who want to play hooky from school.

而且,你看...

And you see...

是的

Yes.

我把他们带去快乐岛

And I takes 'em to Pleasure Island.

快乐岛

Pleasure Island.

快乐岛?!

Pleasure Island?!

但是法律!要求他们...

But the law! Suppose they --

不,不 一点风险都没有

No, no. There's no risk.

他们永远不会以男孩子的模样...

They never come back...

回来!

as boys!

我用辆大马车装载他们 在午夜离开

Now... I've got a coach load leaving at midnight.

我们在十字路口见面...

We'll meet at the crossroads --

没有第二个十字路口

and no double-crossing!

- 不,先生 - 侦察一下...

-- No, sir. -- Scout around...

如果找到任何合适的人选 把他们带给我

and any good prospects you find, bring 'em to me.

- 遵命,头儿 - 我会给你一个好价钱

-- Yes, chief. -- I'll pay you well.

我有好多好多的金子

I got plenty of gold.

没问题,没问题

Yes, yes.

不,先生! 现在没什么能阻止我了!

No, sir! Nothing can stop me now!

这次我一定要做好

I'll make good this time.

最好是这样!

You'd better!

我会的 我会去学校!

I will. I'm going to school!

那才像个样子,皮诺曹

That's the stuff, Pinoke!

我宁愿变聪明也不想当演员了

I'd rather be smart than be an actor.

这可是你说的!

Now you're talking!

来吧慢吞吞的家伙 我们赛跑回家

Come on, slow-poke. I'll race you home!

好的,好的,皮诺曹

Well, well. Pinocchio.

你在急什么?

What's your rush?

我要赶在杰米尼前面到家

I gotta beat Jiminy home.

噢,你好

Oh, hello.

哇,我们伟大的演员怎么样了?

Well, how is the great actor?

我不要当演员

I don't want to be an actor.

斯特隆波里是个坏蛋

Stromboli was terrible.

- 他是么? - 是的

-- He was? -- Yeah.

他把我锁在鸟笼里

He locked me in a birdcage.

- 真的吗? -

-- He did? -- Uh-huh.

我得到教训了

And I learnt my Iesson.

- 我要去 - 噢,真是个可怜的,可怜的孩子

-- I'm going -- -- Oh, you poor, poor boy.

你肯定是神经不正常

You must be a nervous wreck.

没错! 你是精神病!

That's it! You are a nervous wreck!

我们必须马上诊断一下

We must diagnose this case at once.

快,大夫,你的笔记本

Quick, Doctor, your notebook.

上帝保佑

Bless my soul.

天,天啊

My, my.

我猜得没错

Just as I thought.

轻微的金钱并发症

A slight touch of monetary complications

并伴随有摇荡的秋千的...

with bucolic semilunar contraptions

田园风味的半月形装置

of the flying trapezes.

说,“河马”

Say, "Hippopotamus."

河马

Hippopotamus.

我知道了!

I knew it!

错乱的复合传播疾病

Compound transmission of the pandemonium

附带打击与间歇性神经分裂

with percussion and spasmodic frantic disintegration.

闭上眼睛 能看到什么?

Close your eyes. What do you see?

什么都看不到

Nothing.

睁开眼 现在你看到了什么?

Open 'em. Now what do you see?

斑点

Spots.

现在看看心脏

Now, that heart.

噢,我的天哪!

Ooh, my goodness!

电钻杀手的心跳

A palpating syncopation of the killer diller

还有男孩欢乐的疯狂跺脚舞步

with a wicky-wacky stamping of the boy-joy.

快,大夫,报告!

Quick, Doctor, that report!

哦,这下子全清楚了!

This makes it perfectly clear!

我的孩子 你患的是过敏

My boy, you are allergic.

过敏?

Allergic?

是的,只有一种疗法

Yes, and there is only one cure.

去快乐岛度假!

A vacation on Pleasure Island!

快乐岛?

Pleasure Island?

对啊,无忧无虑的孩子们的乐园

Yes! That happy Iand of carefree boys

那里每天都是假日!

where every day's a holiday!

可是我不能去,我...

But I can't go. I --

为什么不,你当然能去!

Why, of course you can go!

我把我的票给你

I'm giving you my ticket.

给你

Here.

谢谢!可是我...

Thanks! But I'm --

我坚持!

I insist!

你的健康第一

Your health comes first.

来哦!马车午夜出发!

Come! The coach departs at midnight!

我的快乐岛

It's Pleasure Isle for me

每天都是假日

Where every day is a holiday

孩子们除了玩还是玩

And kids have nothing to do but play

现在,你应该在哪儿...嗯?

Now, where do you suppose he -- huh?

皮诺曹! 嗨!回来!

Pinocchio! Hey, come back!

好吧...

Well...

我们又出发了

...here we go again.

我叫朗威

My name's Lampwick.

你呢?

What's yours?

去过快乐岛么?

You ever been to Pleasure Island?

呃,没有 不过诚实的约翰先生给了我...

Unh-unh, but Mr. Honest John gave me --

我也没去过 不过他们说那是个很棒的地方...

Me neither, but they say it's a swell joint --

没有学校,没有警察

no school, no cops.

可以把那地儿砸了 也没人说一句话

You can tear the joint apart and nobody says a word.

诚实的约翰给的我...

Honest John gave me --

到处是面包,吃不完,喝不完

Loaf around, plenty to eat, plenty to drink,

而且全部免费!

and it's all free.

哥儿们,就是那儿 我实在是等不及了

Boy, that's the place. I can hardly wait.

就是这儿,孩子们! 就是这儿了!

Right here, boys! Right here!

拿你们的蛋糕、馅饼、泡菜和冰淇淋

Get your cake, pie, dill pickles, and ice cream!

放开了吃吧!使劲儿吃!

Eat all you can! Be a glutton!

把自己喂饱! 全是免费的,孩子们

Stuff yourselves! It's all free, boys!

全不要钱 快,加油,快,快!

It's all free! Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry!

混战屋! 混战屋!

The rough house! The rough house!

这里是你能见到的最粗暴的地方

It's the roughest, toughest joint you ever seen!

进来打一架吧,孩子们!

Come in and pick a fight, boys!

噢,哥们,打架!

Oh, boy, a scrap!

来,让我们进去捅别人的鼻子

Come on, let's go in and poke somebody in the nose.

为啥哩?

Why?

啊,就是玩儿

Aw, just for the fun of it.

好的,朗威

Okay, Lampy.

烟草之路! 烟草之路!

Tobacco row! Tobacco row!

拿你的雪茄、香烟和嚼烟

Get your cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco!

进来抽几根吧

Come in and smoke your heads off!

这儿没人阻止你

There's nobody here to stop you!

一些...全部都是骗人的

There's something...phoney about all this.

我得把他从这儿带走

I've gotta get him outta here.

快点,快点,快点!

Hurry, hurry, hurry!

快点!看那个模型屋子 它是专门为毁坏而建的

See the model home. It's open for destruction.

现在是你们的了,孩子们! 全是你们的了!

And it's all yours, boys! It's all yours!

我说什么来着? 这地儿难道不是棒极了么?

What'd I tell ya? Ain't this a swell joint?

是啊!做坏事真好玩儿,是不是?

Yeah! Being bad's a lot of fun, ain't it?

是啊

Yeah.

仔细看看那个染了色的玻璃窗

Get a load of that stained-glass window.

没问题了 开始,伙计们

Alright, now, hop to it, you blokes.

快点!快点!

Come on! Come on!

关上门 把它们锁紧!

Shut the doors and Iock 'em tight!

让他们做好准备

Now get below and get them crates ready.

让坏孩子们为所欲为

Give a bad boy enough rope,

不久他们就会变成驴子

and he'll soon make a jackass of himself.

人都哪儿去了?

Where is everybody?

这地方像个墓地

Place is like a graveyard.

我不喜欢这地方

I don't like the looks of this.

嗨,你在哪儿?

Hey, where are you?!

你觉得人都去哪儿了,朗威?

Where do you suppose all the kids went to, Lampwick?

啊,他们就在这附近 管他呢!

They're around here somewheres. What do you care?

你玩的很开心 是不是?

You're having a good time, ain't ya?

是啊,的确是

Uh-huh. I sure am.

哦,哥儿们 这就是生活,嗯,皮诺曹?

Oh, boy. This is the life, huh, Pinokey?

是的

Yeah.

确实是

It sure is.

哈!你吸烟的样子像我祖母!

Ah, you smoke like my grandmother.

来,像这样来口大的!

Come on, take a big drag!

这样

Like this.

好的,朗威

Okay, Lampy.

有意思吧,呃?

Some fun, huh, kid?

好的,瘦子,该你了

Okay, Slats, your shot.

怎么了,瘦子? 抓不牢了?

What's the matter, Slats? Losing your grip?

我竟然在这里找到了你!

So this is where I find you!

你不是曾经期望自己是个真正的男孩么?

How do you ever expect to be a real boy?!

看看你自己,抽烟!

Look at yourself -- smokin'!

玩撞球!

Playing pool!

你现在立刻就得跟我回家!

You're coming right home with me this minute!

嗨!这个甲虫是谁?

Hey...who's the beetle?

把我放下来!

Put me down!

他是我的良心

He's my conscience.

他告诉我什么是对和错

He tells me what's right and wrong.

什么?!

What?!

你是说你听令于一只蚱蜢?

You mean to tell me you take orders from a grasshopper?!

蚱蜢?

Grasshopper?!

看这儿,你 你这个放肆的小畜牲!

Look here, you -- you ignorant young pup!

你就不会受到伤害 如果你听令于你的蚱蜢...

It wouldn't hurt you to take orders from your grasshop--

呃,呃,你的良心 如果你有的话

er, er, your conscience... if you have one.

是的,是的,当然了

Yeah, yeah. Sure.

曲线球到角袋

Screwball in the corner pocket.

为什么 为什么!你这个小恶棍!

Why -- why, you young hoodlum,

我要 我要痛打你一顿!

I'll -- I'll knock your block off!

为什么,我要好好修理你!

Why, I'll take you apart and put you back together!

噢,不要伤害他,杰米尼 他是我最好的朋友

Oh, don't hurt him, Jiminy. He's my best friend.

为什么,我要 你最好的朋友?!

Why, I'll -- your best friend?!

那我是什么? 仅仅是你的良心?

And what am I? Just your conscience.

好吧,就这么定了

Okay, that settles it.

可是,杰米尼...

But, Jiminy --

你给面包涂了黄油 现在就睡在里面吧

You buttered your bread. Now sleep in it!

继续,笑啊! 把自己变成一头驴!

Go on, laugh! Make a jackass outta yourself!

我受够了,到此为止

I am through! This is the end.

可是,杰米尼...

But, Jiminy...

朗威说一个人只能活一次

Lampwick says a guy only Iives once.

行啦!行啦! 让他走吧!

我发怒了

Burns me up.

毕竟我是尽力为他好的

After all I tried to do for him.

到底谁才是他的良心...

Who's his conscience anyway --

是我,还是那个无赖朗威?

me or that hoodlum Lampwick?

我受够了

I've had enough of this.

我要乘下一班船离开这里

I'm taking the next boat outta here.

开开门!开门!

Open up that door. Open up!

我要回家!

I want to go home!

快点,笨蛋! 不要停下!

Come on, you blokes! Keep her moving!

动起来 我们没有一整夜的时间

Lively there now. We haven't got all night!

这些驴子从哪儿来的?

Where'd all the donkeys come from?

赶快!快点! 再来一个

Come on! Come on! Let's have another!

你叫什么名字?

And what's your name?

好的,你没问题!

Okay, you'll do.

进去吧!

In you go!

你们会卖个好价钱

You boys will bring a nice price!

好的,下一个!

Alright, next!

那么你叫什么名字?

And what might your name be?

亚历山大

AIexander.

呣,你还能说话

So you can talk.

是的,先生

Yes, sir.

我想回家,我想妈妈!

I want to go home to my mama!

把他带回去!

Take him back!

他还能说话!

He can still talk!

求您了,求您了! 我不想变成一头驴!

Please, please, I don't want to be a donkey!

让我离开这里!

Let me outta here!

安静!

Qulet!

你们这群孩子玩够了 现在是回报的时候了

You boys have had your fun, now pay for it!

孩子?

Boys?

所以那就是为什么...

So that's wh--

听那个甲虫说话...

Hear that beetle talk...

你认为我们会出点什么事

you'd think something was gonna happen to us.

良心 哎,失望!

Conscience. Ah, phooey!

他从哪儿学的那些废话?

Where does he get that stuff?

“你不是曾经期望自己是个真正的男孩么?”

"How do ya ever expect to be a real boy?"

他以为我像什么?公驴...

What's he think I look like --

一头驴子?

a jackass?

你当然是!

You sure do!

嗨,你笑起来像头驴子

Hey, you laugh like a donkey!

那是我发出的么?

Did that come outta me?

怎么...

What the --

怎么回事?!

what's going on?!

我被害了!

I've been double-crossed!

救命!救命!

Help! Help!

有人救救我吗!

Somebody help!

我被陷害了!

I've been framed!

救命!

Help!

求你了,你得帮帮我!

Please, you've gotta help me!

作为好朋友!

Be a pal!

去找那个甲虫! 随便叫谁都行!

Call that beetle! Call anybody!

妈妈!

Mama!

妈妈!

噢,发生什么了?!

Oh! What's happened?!

希望还不会太迟!

I hope I'm not too late!

我该怎么办?

What'll I do?!

杰米尼! 噢,杰米尼,救命!

Jiminy! Oh, Jiminy, help!

等一下,皮诺曹! 那群孩子!那群孩子!

Quick! Pinoke! The kids! The boys!

他们全变成驴子了!

They're all donkeys!

你也是!

You too!

来吧,快! 趁你还没变的更糟

Come on, quick! Before you get any worse!

这边,皮诺曹 这是唯一的出路

This way, Pinoke! It's the only way out!

快点跑 趁他们还没有发现我们

Hurry up... before they see us!

你得跳!

You gotta jump!

你没事吧?

You alright?

当然

Sure.

我还以为我们做不到

I thought we'd never make it.

这种感觉真好 回到了...

Certainly feels good to be back on...

干燥的陆地

dry Iand.

来吧,我们回家

Come on. Let's get home.

爸爸! 爸爸!我回来了!

Father! Father, I'm home!

- 我们回来了,葛派特先生! - 是我啊,皮诺曹!

-- We're home, Mr. Geppetto! -- It's me -- Pinocchio!

我要待在家里!

I'm home to stay!

他回来了,葛派特先生! 终于回来了

Here he is, Mr. Geppetto! Home at Iast!

哎,也许他睡着了

Hey, maybe he's asleep.

爸爸! 爸爸,是我啊!

Father! Father, it's me!

皮诺曹,过来

Pinoke, come here.

Look.

他不在这儿

He ain't here.

他走了

He's gone.

是啊,还有费加洛

Yeah, and Figaro.

克利奥也一样

And Cleo, too.

也许发生了什么可怕的事

Maybe something awful happened to him.

别担心,孩子 他也许没有走远

Don't worry, son. He probably hasn't gone far.

有个留言

It's a message.

说了什么?

What's it say?

是关于你父亲的

It's about your father.

他在哪儿?

Where is he?

怎么,说他...

Why, it says here he --

他出去找你 被鲸鱼吞了

he went looking for you, and he was swallowed by a whale.

被鲸鱼吞了?!

Swallowed by a whale?!

是的,一条鲸鱼?!

Yeah. A whale?!

一条叫怪物的鲸鱼!

A whale named Monstro!

哦,他是...

Oh, he's --

呃,等一下 他还活着

But wait. He's alive.

活着?在哪儿?

AIive? Where?

在鲸鱼肚子里 在海底

Inside the whale at the bottom of the sea.

海底?!

Bottom of the sea?!

你要去哪儿?!

Where you going?!

我要去找他!

I'm going to find him!

可是,皮诺曹,你疯了么?

But, Pinoke, are you crazy?!

难道你没明白 他在鲸鱼的肚子里?

Don't you realise he's in a whale?

我要去找他

I gotta go to him.

嗨,皮诺曹,等等!

Hey, Pinoke! Wait!

听着,孩子!

Listen here, son!

可是,这个怪物 我听说过它的

But this Monstro -- I've heard of him.

它是鲸鱼中的鲸鱼

He's a whale of a whale!

因为,它能生吞整艘大船

Why, he swallows whole ships alive!

系的好一点紧一点

Tie it good and tight, now.

还有,很危险的 为什么,我...

And besides, it's dangerous. Why, I --

再见了,杰米尼

Bye, Jiminy.

再见?

Goodbye?

也许我会变成活鱼饵 但是我要和你在一起,来吧

I may be Iive bait down there, but I'm with ya. Come on.

我们出发

Let's go.

下面的当心!

Look out below!

下面的,让路了!

Gangway down there!

...好大的地方!

Gee...what a big place!

来啊,杰米尼

Come on, Jiminy!

好的 先来点压舱物

Alright. Soon as I take on some ballast.

让一下,小姐

One side, sister.

好啦,再会

Well, so long.

方向错了

Put it in the wrong end.

在金鱼面前都没有隐私了

No more privacy than a goldfish.

哦,好冷!

Ooh, chilly!

爸爸!

Father!

爸爸!

Father!

嗨,皮诺曹,等等我!

Hey, Pinoke, wait for me!

爸爸!

Father!

爸爸!

他不是我父亲

He ain't my father.

葛派特先生!

Mr. Geppetto!

嗨,干什么...

Hey, what the --

让我走!

let go!

走开,你这个小...喷水器

Run along you little... squirt.

怎么了,孩子? 我只是...

What's the matter, kid? I was only --

我们只是在找怪物

We were only looking for Monstro.

吓着她们了

That got 'em.

爸爸!

Father!

爸爸!

Father!

哦,你好

Oh. Hello.

你能告诉我们在哪儿能找到怪物吗?

Can you tell me where we can find Monstro?

你能吗?

Will ya?

他们很害怕

Gee. They're scared.

呃,请原谅,珍珠

Pardon me, Pearl.

你知道怪物吗,那只鲸鱼?

Are you acquainted with Monstro, the whale?

哦,在那儿别动

Whoa, hold it, there.

爸爸!

Father!

让一下,孩子

One side there, son.

好啦,孩子们,松开手

Come on, boys, break it up.

马上松手

Break it up, now.

嗨,怎么回事...

Hey, what the --

别挤我啊

Quit shoving, now.

...

Don't --

别紧张 放轻松点

Take it easy. Take it easy, there.

就在那里,内尔

Steady there, Nellie.

快过去皮诺曹,问问他们

Go ahead, Pinoke. Ask them.

你们有谁能告诉我 怪物在哪儿吗?

Could any of you tell me where to find Monstro?

谢谢

Thanks a lot.

爸爸!

Father!

爸爸!

葛派特先生!

Mr. Geppetto!

好几天没吃东西了

Not a bite for days.

我们坚持不了多久了

We can't hold out much longer.

我从没想到

I never thought

会以这样结束,费加洛

it would end this way, Figaro --

饿死...

starving to death...

在鲸鱼的胃里

in the belly of a whale.

我可怜的小皮诺曹

My poor little Pinocchio.

那么好的一个孩子

He was such a good boy.

没希望了,费加洛

It's hopeless, Figaro.

一条鱼也没有了

There isn't a fish Ieft.

如果怪物还不快醒的话,我...

If the monster doesn't wake up soon, I --

恐怕我们就不行了

I'm afraid we are done for.

它们来了!

Here they come!

金枪鱼!金枪鱼!

Tuna! Tuna fish!

食物!有得吃了!

Food! We'll eat!

一条大家伙!

Here's a big one.

让它们呆在那里,费加洛!

Get them in there, Figaro!

等一下!

Wait!

等一下! 你们见过...

Wait a minute! Have you seen --

噢,我们得离开这里!

Oh, we gotta get out of here!

加油啊,皮诺曹 别等我了!

Come on, Pinoke, don't wait for me!

从没见到过这么多!

Never saw so many!

还有一条!

Here's another one!

够吃几个礼拜的了!

Enough for weeks!

一条大的

Here's a big one.

别让它们跑了费加洛!

Keep them in there, Figaro!

嗨,鲸鱼的大嘴巴,快张开!

Hey, blubber mouth, open up!

我要进去!

I gotta get in there!

我要进去!

It looks like the last of them.

看起来是最后的一些了

这有一条大的! 剩下的不多了!

Here's a big one! Only a few Ieft!

我们得快点儿!

We gotta work fast!

嗨!

Hey!

这儿还有一条!

Here's another one!

嗨,爸爸!

Hey, Father!

爸爸!

Father!

现在别打扰我,皮诺曹!

Don't bother me now, Pinocchio!

爸爸!

Father!

皮诺曹,我的儿子!

Pinocchio! My son!

嗨,爸爸! 我在这儿哪!

Hey, Father! Here I am!

哦,哦,太棒了!

Huh? Oh, oh, yes!

皮诺曹,我的孩子!

Pinocchio! My boy.

见到你我太高兴了!

I'm so happy to see you!

我也是,爸爸!

Me, too, Father.

你也在这儿

You're here, too.

是的

Yes.

我们又团聚了

We all are together again.

噢,你全身湿透了

Oh, you are soaking wet.

是的,爸爸

Yes, Father.

你可不能感冒啊

You mustn't catch cold.

可是我是来看你的!

But I came to see you!

你可不能在这里病倒!

You shouldn't have come down here.

可是,爸爸...

But, Father --

见到你我真是太高兴了...

But I'm awfully glad to see you.

让我来摘了你的帽子

Let me take your hat.

怎么了?

What's the matter?

那对耳朵!

Those ears!

嗯?耳朵!

Huh? Ears?

哦,这些啊

Oh, these.

哈,那不算什么

Oh, that's nothing.

我还有尾巴呢!

I got a tail, too!

发生什么事了?

What's happened to you?

这,我.........

Well, I -- I -- I --

没关系了

Oh, never mind now.

老葛派特已经找到他的小木头脑瓜了

Old Geppetto has his little wooden head.

别的都不重要了

Nothing else matters.

我得进去 我的朋友在里面!

I gotta get in. My pal's in there!

来啊,你这个大嘴巴! 快张开,我说!

Come on, ya big moose, open up, I tell ya!

嗨!一边去!

Hey! Cut it out!

嗨!走开! 你这个贪婪的家伙

Hey! Go on! Beat it, ya buzzards!

逃出去? 噢,不,不,儿子

Get out? Oh, no, no, son.

什么方法我都试过了

I've tried every way.

我甚至建了一只木筏

Why, I even built a raft!

木筏?

A raft?

太棒了

That's it.

我们要乘木筏离开

We'll take the raft,

当鲸鱼张开嘴的时候

and when the whale opens his mouth --

不,不,不,不 听着,儿子

No, no, no, no. Now listen, son.

只有在进食的时候它才张开嘴

He only opens his mouth when he's eating.

所有东西都进来了

Then everything comes in.

没有东西能出去

Nothing goes out.

希望渺茫,皮诺曹

It's hopeless, Pinocchio.

来,燃上一堆火 我们可以把一些鱼煮了来吃

Come, we'll make a nice fire, and we'll cook some of the fish.

火!对了!

A fire! That's it!

是啊,那样就可以吃了

Yes, and then we'll all eat again.

一团大火!

A great big fire!

许许多多的烟!

Lots of smoke!

烟?噢,是啊,当然

Smoke? Oh, yeah, sure.

熏鱼的味道会不错

A smoked fish will taste good.

快,来一些木头

Quick -- some wood!

皮诺曹,不能拿椅子!

Pinocchio, not the chair!

快点儿,爸爸,需要更多的木头!

Hurry, Father! More wood!

那我们坐在哪儿呢,如果把它...

Oh, what will we sit on if we --

我们不需要它了! 我们就要出去了!

We won't need it! We're getting out!

出去?怎么出去?

Getting out? But how?

我们可以让他打喷嚏!

We'll make him sneeze!

让他打喷嚏?

Make him sneeze?

哦,这会让他发疯的!

Ohh, that will make him mad!

好了,是时候了!

Well, it's about time!

那样不行的!

It won't work!

快,爸爸!快上船!

Hurry, Father! CIimb aboard!

我们没法通过牙齿的!

We'll never get by those teeth!

我们可以!

Yes, we will!

嗨!你去哪儿? 等等我!

Hey, which way you going?! Wait for me!

坚持住!我们出发了!

Hang on! Here we go!

祝你健康

Gesundheit.

要被吸回去了!

We are going back!

不,我们会成功的! 快些!再划快一些!

No, we'll make it! Faster! Faster!

没用的!我们不行了!

It's no use! Here it goes!

我们成功了!

We made it!

看啊!他疯了!

Look, now he is mad!

我告诉过你他会发疯的!

I told you he'd be furious!

他走了!

He's gone!

他去哪儿了?!

Where'd he go?!

当心!

Look out!

坚持住!

Hang on!

他回来了!快!

He's coming back! Hurry!

他想杀了我们! 快划!儿子!

He's trying to get us! Paddle, son!

往回划!

Let's go back!

当心!跳!

Look out! Jump!

爸爸!爸爸!

Father! Father!

噢,爸爸!

Oh, Father!

皮诺曹,朝岸边游 朝岸边游

Pinocchio, swim for shore. Swim for shore.

爸爸!支持住!

Hang on, Father!

...你自己

Save...yourself.

皮诺曹...救你自己

Pinocchio...save yourself.

别管我了,儿子

Don't mind me, son.

救你自己...皮诺曹

Save yourself...Pinocchio.

我的孩子...

My boy...

我勇敢的孩子...

My brave little boy...

证明你自己是勇敢,诚实,不自私的

Prove yourself brave, truthful, and unselfish,

总有一天 你会成为一个真正的男孩

and someday you will be a real boy.

醒醒,皮诺曹

Awake, Pinocchio.

醒醒

Awake.

爸爸!

Father!

你为什么哭啊?

Whatcha cryin' for?

因为...你死了,皮诺曹

'Cause...you're dead, Pinocchio.

不!不,我没死

No! No, I'm not!

不,你死了

Yes, yes, you are.

乖乖地躺下...

Now Iie down --

可是,爸爸,我活了! 看哪?

But, Father, I'm alive. See?

而且...

And...

而且我...

And I'm...

...

I'm...

我变成真的了!

I'm real!

我是个真正的男孩了!

I'm a real boy!

你还活着!

You're alive!

你是个真正的男孩了!

And you are a real boy!

一个真正的有生命的男孩!

A real, Iive boy!

让我们举行一个庆典!

This calls for a celebration!

乐师,多点的音乐!

Professor! Lots of music!

不错!呵呵,这是我进来的地方

Well! This is practically where I came in.

谢谢你,夫人

Thank you, milady.

他理所应当成为一个真正的男孩

He deserved to be a real boy.

你是这么仁慈...

And it sure was nice of you to --

...我的???

Well, I'll be!

天啊,天啊!

My, my!

还是真的金子!

Solid gold, too.

哦,它让我得意极了!

Oh, I think it's swell!

当你的心中充满梦想

When your heart is in your dreams

没有请求是不可能实现的

No request is too extreme

当你对着星星许愿

When you wish upon a star

你的梦想

Your dreams

会变为现实

Come true

你会发现 梦想终成真

You'll find your dreams come true

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/c1aec6b70975f46527d3e192.html

《木偶奇遇记电影中英文对白.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式