灰姑娘童话剧本(中英对照)

发布时间:2018-06-30 07:36:02   来源:文档文库   
字号:

灰姑娘童话剧本(中英文对照)
第一场布景:灰姑娘

旁白Long, long ago, there was a cute girl named Cinderella, her mother and father were dead, and her stepmother didn’t like her, she asked Cinderella to do all the housework.
从前有一位可爱善良的女孩儿,她叫辛黛瑞娜(灰姑娘),她父母去世后,她的后母不喜欢她,逼她做所有的家务活。

Stepmother: Cinderella, Go ! Clean the room and then cook for us. RIGHT NOW!

后妈: 辛黛瑞娜,快去给我们收拾屋子和做饭!(很凶地表情和语气)

Cinderella: Why? I'm not your servant.

灰姑娘:(很生气的样子)为什么?我又不是你的佣人。

Stepmother: Yeah.(点头). But from now on you are our servant.

后妈: 但是从现在开始你就是我的佣人!(很凶的样子)

旁白After that, Cinderella worked from morning to night. She had no room to live , she had no good food to eat. But she had a lot of animal friends, she lived happily.

从那以后,灰姑娘从早到晚不停地干活。她没有房间住,没有好的食物吃。但她有很多动物朋友,她生活的很快乐。
One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved.
一天,国王要举办一个宫廷舞会为王子挑选心爱的女孩。

第二场布景:灰姑娘家 (士兵在门外敲门)

Stepmother: My girls. You must put on your most beautiful dress to go to the party.

后妈:女儿们,你们一定穿上自己最漂亮的裙子去参加舞会。(招呼两个女儿)

Cinderella: Mum, I want to go to the party, too.

灰姑娘:(小心地走出来问道) 妈妈,我也想去舞会。

Stepmother: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly. Hahahaha…

后妈: 你? 看看你自己,又脏又丑(鄙夷的语气,大笑起来)。

Cinderella: Oh, I really want to go. But I haven’t any beautiful dresses. Who can help me?

灰姑娘:噢,我真的很想去,但是我没有漂亮的衣服 (悲伤的语气) 谁能帮助我?

Fairy: Let me help you.The pumpkin become a carriage, the old horse become a coachman, the dog become a bellboy, and Cinderella become very beautiful, then the Fairy give her a crystal shoes

仙女:(突然跳着舞出现)让我来帮助你吧!(挥动魔杖,旁白:用南瓜变成马车,用老马变成马车夫,用老鼠变成马,用狗变成侍者,把灰姑娘变得很漂亮,接着又给她一双美丽的水晶鞋)

Fairy: Now, Cinderella, go to the party and dance with the prince. But remember you must come back before 12 o'clock. REMEMBER! 12 o’ clock!

仙女:灰姑娘,现在你就可以去舞会和王子跳舞了。但是,记住你必须在12点之前回来。一定要谨记! 12点整!(反复强调十二点)

Cinderella: Thank you.

灰姑娘: 谢谢你。(拥抱仙女,冲出门外)

Fairy: Don't forget the time!

仙女:千万不要忘记时间了!(对走远的灰姑娘大声喊)

Cinderella: OK! Good bye!

灰姑娘: 好的!大家再见!

第三场布景:皇宫中

(Cinderella suddenly comes in)

Soliders: Wow! How cute that girl is!

大臣们:(惊叹) 哇,那个女孩真可爱! (在场的大家一起说)

Prince: Pretty girl, please dance with me

王子:(走上前,鞠躬) 美丽的女士,请和我跳支舞吧。

Cinderella: I'd love to.(握住王子的手,开始跳舞) (Music and dance)

(12点的钟声敲响了,敲了6)

Cinderella: Oh, I must go back. now. I am sorry! (慌张地准备逃走)

灰姑娘: 噢,我现在必须走。非常抱歉。

Prince: Wait, please wait! (追上去)

王子: 等等,请你等一下

CinderellaGood bye!

灰姑娘:(她急忙跑出去,丢下了一只鞋子) 再见。

Prince: I must find you!

王子: (拿起鞋) 我一定要找到你!

第四场布景:灰姑娘家的花园中
Cinderella: The Prince was so kind.

灰姑娘:(对着动物,自言自语地说)王子非常友善,平易近人。

第五场布景:灰姑娘家

门铃声,士兵敲门声。
Solider: Good morning
Stepmother: Good morning. What’s the matter, sir?

后妈:早上好,有什么事吗?

Solider: The prince wanted to find a girl, and this is her shoe.

士兵:王子要寻找一个女孩,这是她的鞋子。

Stepmother:(笑着说)Girls, come here!

后妈:女儿们,快来!(往身后招招手,让两个女儿过来)
Sister1: Let me try.

后妈女儿:(急急忙忙跑上前)让我试试。(说着把脚伸进鞋子)

Solider: No, It's not yours.

士兵:不,不是你的。(把鞋子拿开)

Sister2: (跳着大喊)It's mine. Let me try it.

后妈女儿(2):是我的,让我试试(说着把脚伸进鞋子)

Solider (2): No, it's not yours.

士兵 2):不,也不是你的。(再次把鞋子拿开)

Cinderella: Good morning, sir, may I try it?

灰姑娘: 早上好,先生,我可以试一下吗?(款款走来)

Stepmother: You? That’s impossible!

后妈:你? 那是不可能的!(大喊着,做出快走开的手势)

Solider: Oh, ladies, let her try!

士兵: 哦,夫人,让她试一下吧。

Cinderella: Thank you! (轻轻把脚伸进去试鞋,正好合适)

Solider: Wonderful! You are that girl!

太好了,你就是那个女孩。

这时王子走过来。看到穿着女仆衣服,灰头土脸的灰姑娘。

Cinderella: Prince I have no title, no castle, I am not a beautiful princess.

灰姑娘:王子殿下,我没有头衔,没有城堡,也不是位漂亮的公主。

Prince: I feel happy to see your bright smile.

王子: 能看到你灿烂的笑容,就感觉很高兴。

旁白: From then on, the prince and Cinderella lived a happy life.

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/ce6a5ce94bfe04a1b0717fd5360cba1aa8118c7d.html

《灰姑娘童话剧本(中英对照).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式