口语考试对话脚本
-《泰坦尼克号》选段
Jack: Come on. 跟我来
Rose: Jack, this is impossible. 杰克,这行不通的
I can't see you. 我不能见你
Jack: I need to talk to you. 我有话跟你说
Rose: No, Jack, no. 不行
Jack: Why not? 为什么不?
Rose: Jack, I'm engaged. 杰克,我已经订婚了
I'm marrying Cal. 我要嫁给卡尔
I love Cal. 我爱卡尔
Jack: Rose, you're no picnic. All right, you're a spoiled
little brat, even 萝丝,你不是顶好相处的,甚至有点骄宠
but under that you're the most amazingly astounding wonderful girl
that I've ever known and...
但内心里,你是我所见过最脱俗、最好的女孩
Rose: Jack, l... 杰克,我…
Jack: No, let me try and get this out. 不,先让我说完
I'm not an idiot. 我并不愚蠢
I know how the world works. 我也知道人情世故
I've got ten bucks in my pocket. 我身上只有十块钱
I have nothing to offer you and I know that. 没有什么可以给你
Rose: I understand. 这我了解
But I'm too involved now. 但我已不能自拔
Jack: You jump, I jump, remember? 你跳,我就跳,记得吗?
I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right.
我要确定你的幸福,才能掉头
That's all that I want. 我没别的要求
Rose: Well, I'm fine. 我很好
I'll be fine, really. 我会很好,真的
Jack: Really? 真的吗?
I don't think so. 我不相信
They've got you trapped, Rose 他们把你困住了
and you're going to die if you don't break free-- 若不挣脱就会死掉
Maybe not right away because you're strong, but
也许不是现在,因为你很坚强
sooner or later that fire that I love about you, Rose... 但迟早我爱的那一把火
that fire is going to burn out. 那把火总会熄灭的
Rose: It's not up to you to save me, Jack. 你救不了我的,杰克
Jack: You're right. 你说得对
Only you can do that. 只有你能救你自己
Rose: I'm going back. 我要回去了
Leave me alone. 别再找我了
Jack: Wait, Rose. 等等,箩丝
本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/d1d73c1e5f0e7cd1842536ca.html
文档为doc格式