再别康桥中英文翻译对照

发布时间:2018-06-30 22:28:57   来源:文档文库   
字号:

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again --by Xu Zhimo

再别康桥 ----徐志摩

Very quietly I take my leave

轻轻的我走了

As quietly as I came here;

正如我轻轻的来;

Quietly I wave good-bye

我轻轻的招手

To the rosy clouds in the western sky

作别西天的云彩

The golden willows by the riverside

那河畔的金柳

Are young brides in the setting sun;

是夕阳中的新娘

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

波光里的艳影

Always linger in the depth of my heart.

在我的心头荡漾

The floating heart growing in the sludge

软泥上的青荇

Sways leisurely under the water;

油油的在水底招摇

In the gentle waves of Cambridge

在康桥的柔波里,

I would be a water plant!

我甘心做一条水草

That pool under the shade of elm trees

那榆荫下的一潭

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky

不是清泉,是天上虹

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

揉碎在浮藻间

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

沉淀着彩虹似的梦

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

寻梦?撑一支长蒿

To where the green grass is more verdant;

向青草更青处漫溯

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

满载一船星辉

And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But I cannot sing aloud

但我不能放歌,

Quietness is my farewell music;

悄悄是别离的笙箫

Even summer insects heap silence for me

夏虫也为我沉默

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

沉默是今晚的康桥

Very quietly I take my leave

悄悄的我走了

As quietly as I came here

正如我悄悄的来

Gently I flick my sleeves

我挥一挥衣袖

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

不带走一片云彩

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/ebdcc2f2ba0d4a7302763a3d.html

《再别康桥中英文翻译对照.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式