英文歌曲中英对照I See the Light 我看到你的光芒

发布时间:2015-04-25 21:28:44   来源:文档文库   
字号:

I See the Light 我看到你的光芒

All those days watching from the windows. All those years outside looking in.

一直以来只能从窗边远望;一直以来置身世外。

All that time never even knowing just how blind I've been.

多久以来从不知道我有多么无知。

Now I'm here blinking in the starlight. Now I'm here' suddenly I see.

此刻我在这儿闪耀的星光下;此刻我在这儿忽然才看见。

Standing here it's all so clear, I'm where I'm meant to be.

站在这里命运己经清楚掲示。我己经找到我的归属。

And at last I see the light. And it's like the fog has lifted.

而我终于找到光亮。一切迷雾尽散。

And at last I see the light. And it's like the sky is new.

而我终于找到光亮,就像是划破崭新天际。

And it's warm and real and bright. And the world has somehow shifted

温暖、真实、光芒四射,我的世界己经改变。

All at once everything looks different. Now that I see you.

忽然间一切都己经不同。我眼中现在是你。

All those days chasing down a daydream. All those years living in a blur.

整日来追寻不实际的空想;终年来醉生梦死。

All that time never truly seeing things the way they were.

总是没有真实看见茫茫世事的真义。

Now she's here shining in the starlight. Now she's here suddenly I know.

此刻她在这里,闪耀在星光下。她在这儿忽然才明白。

If she's here it's crystal clear. I'm where I'm meant to go.

如果她在这儿就向我清楚的掲示了,她就是我的归属。

And at last I see the light. And it's like the fog is lifted.

我终于看见光亮。一切迷雾都己拨云见光。

And at last I see the light. And it's like the sky is new.

我终于找到光亮,划破崭新天际。

And it's warm and real and bright. And the world has somehow shifted.

温暖,真实而又光芒四溢。世界从今再也不同。

All at once' everything is different. Now that I see you.

忽然间,世事都有新的解读。现在我看见你。

Now that I see you

现在我找到你。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/ed2d5324be23482fb5da4c76.html

《英文歌曲中英对照I See the Light 我看到你的光芒.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式