正在进行安全检测...

发布时间:2023-12-04 00:28:37   来源:文档文库   
字号:
Jane Eyre Jane: I thought you’d gone.
简:我以为你已经走了。
Rochester: I changed my mind or rather the Ingram family changed their’s. Why are you crying?
罗切斯特:我改主意了。或者说英格拉姆家改主意了。你怎么哭了?
Jane: I was thinking about having to leave Thornfield.
简:我在想,我要离开桑菲尔德了。
Rochester: You’ve become quite attached to that foolish little Adele, haven’t you? To that simple old Fairfax. You’d be sorry to part with them.
罗切斯特:你很有些离不开那个小傻瓜阿黛勒了,是吗?还有那个头脑简单的老费尔法克斯太太。你因为要离开她们而伤心。
Jane: Yes, sir! 简:是的,先生!
Rochester: It’s always the way in this life. As sooner as have you got
settled in a pleasant resting place, you’re summoned to move on.
罗切斯特:生活总是这样,你刚到一个令人愉快的休憩地,又有什么原因让你前行了。
Jane: I told you, sir, I shall be ready when the order comes. 简:我告诉过你,先生,我会随时准备接受您对我的吩咐。
Rochester: It has come now! 罗切斯特:现在已经来了。
Jane: Then it’s settled?
简:决定了?
Rochester: All settled! Even about your future situation. 罗切斯特:一切都定下来了。你将来的位置也定下来了。
Jane: You’ve found a place for me?
简:你给我找了个地方?
Rochester: Yes, Jane, I have...er... the west of Ireland. You’ll like Ireland, I think. There are such warm-hearted people there.

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/6c3e405468dc5022aaea998fcc22bcd127ff42f9.html

《正在进行安全检测....doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式