诗歌朗诵稿再别康桥

发布时间:2020-05-11 11:09:04   来源:文档文库   
字号:

再别康桥  Goodbye Again, Cambridge

徐志摩  Xuzhimo

轻轻的我走了,

I leave softly, gently,

正如我轻轻的来;

Exactly as I came.

我轻轻的招手,

I wave to the western sky,

作别西天的云彩。

Telling it goodbye softly, gently.

那河畔的金柳,

The golden willow at the river edge

是夕阳中的新娘。

Is the setting sun's bride.

波光里的艳影,

Her quivering reflection

在我的心头荡漾。

Stays fixed in my mind.

软泥上的青荇,

Green grass on the bank

油油的在水底招摇;

Dances on a watery floor

在康河的柔波里,

In bright reflection.

我甘心做一条水草!

I wish myself a bit of waterweed

那树荫下的一潭,

Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam.

不是清泉,是天上虹

That creek in the shade of the great elms,

揉碎在浮藻间,

Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow, Printed on the water

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

And inlaid with duckweed, It is my lost dream.

寻梦?撑一支长篙,

Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole

向青草更青处漫溯,

I get my boat into green water, Into still greener grass.

满载一船星辉,

In a flood of starlight, On a river of silver and diamond

在星辉斑斓里放歌。

I sing to my heart's content.

但我不能放歌,

But now, no, I cannot sing

悄悄是别离的笙箫;

Quietness is my farewell music;

夏虫也为我沉默,

Even Summer insects heap silence for me

沉默是今晚的康桥!

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

悄悄的我走了,

I leave quietly

正如我悄悄的来;

As I came quietly.

我挥一挥衣袖,

Gently I flick my sleeves.

不带走一片云彩。Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/6ce36a267d1cfad6195f312b3169a4517723e58d.html

《诗歌朗诵稿再别康桥.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式