小猪佩奇bicycle中英文字幕及知识点

发布时间:2020-08-11 15:23:40   来源:文档文库   
字号:

I’m Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.

我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治。这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

Peppa Pig 小猪佩奇

Bicycles 自行车

It is a lovely, sunny day, and Peppa and George are riding their bicycles.

这是个阳光灿烂的日子,佩奇和乔治在骑自行车。

Mummy Pig: That's a fine pumpkin[ˈpʌmpkɪn] 南瓜), Daddy Pig!

猪妈妈:那个南瓜很不错啊,猪爸爸!

Daddy Pig is very proud of his pumpkin.

猪爸爸对于自己的南瓜非常自豪。

Daddy Pig: Pumpkins are the only thing I can grow. Probably because I love pumpkin pie(南瓜派)!

猪爸爸:南瓜是我唯一能种的东西。可能是因为我喜欢吃南瓜派。

Peppa: Come on, George. Danny, Suzy, Rebecca!

佩奇:加油,乔治。丹尼,苏西,瑞贝卡!

Peppa and her friends, Danny Dog, Suzy Sheep and Rebecca Rabbit, are riding their bicycles. George is riding his tricycle[ˈtraɪsɪkl]三轮脚踏车).

佩奇和她的朋友们,小狗丹尼,小羊苏西和小兔瑞贝卡,一起在骑自行车。乔治在骑他的三轮脚踏车。

Peppa: He's going so slowly.

佩奇:他骑得好慢啊。

Danny Dog: Let's race to Daddy Pig's pumpkin.

小狗丹尼:我们比赛看谁能最快骑到南瓜那儿。

Peppa: If we race to Daddy's pumpkin, we have to be very careful not to bump [bʌmp]撞)into it. Daddy would be very sad if the pumpkin got broken.

佩奇:如果我们要骑到南瓜那儿,那我们一定要非常小心,千万不可以撞到南瓜上。如果我们把南瓜撞坏了,爸爸一定会非常伤心的。

Danny Dog: Don't worry, PeppaRace you!

小狗丹尼:别担心,佩奇……比赛开始!

Peppa and her friends are racing to Daddy Pig's pumpkin!

佩奇和朋友们比赛谁能最快骑到南瓜那!

Daddy Pig: Hey! Watch out for my pumpkin!

猪爸爸:嘿,小心我的南瓜!

Danny Dog: Hurray!

小狗丹尼:好的!

Mummy Pig: Peppa! Look out! Daddy's Pumpkin!!!!

猪妈妈:佩奇,小心,别撞到南瓜!

Peppa: Ah…Sorry, Daddy! Look at George! He's going so slowly! Ha…George is still riding a baby bike(儿童自行车)!

佩奇:啊……对不起,爸爸!看看乔治,骑得那么慢!哈哈……乔治还在骑儿童自行车呢。

Danny Dog: Yours is a baby bike, too, Peppa! You've still got stabilizers[ˈsteɪbɪlaɪzəz]稳定装置;稳定轮)!

小狗丹尼:你的也是儿童自行车呢,佩奇!你的自行车还有辅助轮!

Rebecca Rabbit : I can ride without my stabilizers.

小兔瑞贝卡:我的自行车可没有辅助轮哦。

Suzy Sheep: Me, too.

小羊苏西:我也是。

Danny Dog: And me. Let's ride up the hill again! Are you coming, Peppa?

小狗丹尼:我的也是。我们一起骑到山上去!你要一起吗,佩奇?

Peppa: No, I think I'll stay here.

佩奇:不了,我想我还是就待在这吧。

Suzy Sheep: See you later!

小羊苏西:一会儿见!

Peppa: Bye!

佩奇:再见!

Peppa wishes she did not have stabilizers on her bicycle.

佩奇希望自己的自行车上没有辅助轮。

Peppa: Daddy, I don't want stabilizers anymore[ˌɛniˈmɔː]再也;不再).

佩奇:爸爸,我不想要辅助轮了。

Daddy Pig: Do you think you can ride without them?

猪爸爸:你觉得你没有它们能骑好吗?

Peppa: Yes.

佩奇:是的。

Daddy Pig: Alright, Peppa. Let's take them off.

猪爸爸:好吧,佩奇。那就把它们拆掉。

Daddy Pig is taking the stabilizers off Peppa's bicycle.

猪爸爸把自行车上的辅助轮拆了下来。

Mummy Pig: Are you sure you want to ride without stabilizers?

猪妈妈:你确定你骑自行车时可以不用辅助轮吗?

Peppa: Yes!

佩奇:是的!

Mummy Pig: You've never done it before.

猪妈妈:可你之前从没有试过。

Peppa: I can do it. I can! I can! Arrgh! It's not funny!

佩奇:可以的!我可以!我可以!(佩奇摔倒了,乔治大笑)啊!一点都不好笑!

Riding without stabilizers is not easy.

没有辅助轮的自行车挺难骑得。

Daddy Pig: Would you like some help, Peppa?

猪爸爸:需要帮助吗,佩奇?

Peppa: Yes, please, Daddy.

佩奇:需要,爸爸。

Daddy Pig: Alright. Ready... Steady[ˈstedi]使平稳)... GO!

猪爸爸:那好吧。准备……坐……开始!

Peppa: Don't let go, Daddy!

佩奇:不要放手,爸爸!

Daddy Pig: Don't worry. I've got you.

猪爸爸:别担心,我会保护你。

Mummy Pig: You're doing really well, Peppa.

猪妈妈:你做的非常好,佩奇。

Peppa: Hold on, Daddy!

佩奇:抓紧了,爸爸!

Daddy Pig: Just keep pedaling[ˈpedlɪŋ]踩踏板).

猪爸爸:继续踩踏板。

Peppa is riding on her own, without stabilizers!

佩奇能自己骑自行车了,不需要辅助轮了。

Peppa: Daddy! You let go!

佩奇:爸爸,你怎么放手了!

Daddy Pig: You've been cycling on your own for ages.

猪爸爸:你已经自己一个人骑了很久了。

Peppa: Have I?

佩奇:真的吗?

Mummy Pig: You're really very good at it!

猪妈妈:你骑得真的很好!

Peppa: Am I? Oh, I can do it! Look at me! Look at me! I can ride my bike properly[ˈprɒpəli]正确地;真正地). Danny! Suzy! Rebecca! Look! I don't need my stabilizers anymore! Look at me!

佩奇:是吗?哦!我真的做到了,看!快看我!我真的会骑两轮自行车了。丹尼,苏西,瑞贝卡,看!我再也不需要辅助轮了!你们看!

Danny, Suzy, Rebecca: Hurray!

丹尼,苏西,瑞贝卡: 好棒!

Peppa: Race you to Daddy's pumpkin! Wheeeee!

佩奇:我们比赛骑到南瓜那里去!

Daddy Pig: Peppa, look out my pumpkin!

猪爸爸:佩奇,小心我的南瓜!

Peppa: I'm going to win!

佩奇:我马上就要赢了!

Peppa isn't looking where she is going!

佩奇没有看前面的路!

Peppa: Wahhhh! Oops!

Oh, dear, Peppa has squashed [skwɒʃt]压坏;粉碎)Daddy Pig's pumpkin!

噢,糟糕,佩奇把猪爸爸的南瓜给撞碎了。

Peppa: Sorry I squashed your pumpkin, Daddy.

佩奇:对不起,爸爸,我把你的南瓜撞碎了。

Daddy Pig: Never mind the pumpkin. The important thing is that you are okay. In future(以后), you really must look where you are going.

猪爸爸:不要管南瓜了,重要的是你没事。记住了以后骑车要看路。

Peppa: I promise I will, Daddy.

佩奇:我保证我一定会的,爸爸。

Daddy Pig: Good. Anyway, now the pumpkin is broken, I can make it into pumpkin pie!

猪爸爸:好了,既然南瓜已经碎了,我可以用它来做南瓜派了!

Peppa: I Iove pumpkin pie!

佩奇:我喜欢南瓜派!

Mummy Pig: And because Daddy Pig's pumpkin is so big, there wiII be enough pumpkin pie for everyone!

猪妈妈:因为猪爸爸种的南瓜非常大,所以我们每个人都能吃到南瓜派了。

All Kids: Hurray!

孩子们:太棒了!

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/8445c7e1591b6bd97f192279168884868662b8c9.html

《小猪佩奇bicycle中英文字幕及知识点.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式