Who’s the Baymax? 台词
• 你最好在卡斯阿姨吃光餐厅里的所有食物之前
• You'd better make this up to Aunt Cass,
• 想办法补偿她
• before she eats everything in the cafe.
• 那是自然 For sure.
• 我希望你能吸取教训 小子
• And I hope you learn your lesson, bone head.
• 我会的 Absolutely.
• 你还要去参加机器人比赛 是吗
• You're going fight boting, aren't you?
• 小镇那边还有一场比赛
• There's a fight across town.
• 如果我现在预约 还能赶得上
• If I book now, I could still make it.
• 你什么时候做事前能用用你那聪明的大脑瓜啊
• When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours?
• 干吗 像你一样去上大学
• What? Go to college like you?
• 好让别人教我我早就知道的东西
• So people can tell me stuff I already know?
• 你简直不可理喻 Unbelievable.
• 老妈老爸会怎么说啊 Ahh! What would Mom and Dad say?
• 我不知道 他们已经过世了 I don't know. They're gone.
• 我三岁时他们就死了 记得吗
• They died when I was 3, remember?
• NAME? - I'll take you. - Really?
• 我阻止不了你 但我不会让你自己去
• I can't stop you from going, but I'm not gonna let you go on your own.
• 太棒了 Sweet!
• 我们来你的呆子学校做什么 What are we doing at your nerd school?
• 机器人比赛在那边 Bot fights that way!
• 我去拿点东西 Gotta grab something.
• 要用很长时间吗 Is this gonna take long?
• 淡定 我的大宝贝 拿完东西就走 Relax, you big baby, we will be in and out.
• 你还没见过我的实验室呢 Anyway, you've never seen my lab.
• 太棒了 终于见到你的呆子实验室了
• Oh great! I get to see your Nerd Lab. - Heads up! - Wooh! 电磁悬浮
• Electromag suspension? 你是谁
• Who are you? 神行御姐 这是我弟弟小宏
• Gogo, this is my brother, Hiro. 欢迎来到呆子实验室
• Welcome to the Nerd Lab. 是啊 Yeah...
•
• 我从未见过应用在自行车上的电磁悬浮呢
• I've never seen Electromag suspension on a bike before. 零阻力 骑得更快
• Zero resistance, faster bike.
• 但...还不够快 But... Not fast enough. 还不够 Yet. 别动 站在线后面
• Ohh! Woohh! Do not move! Behind the line please.
• 芥末无疆 这是我弟弟小宏 Hey, Wasabi.
• This is my brother, Hiro. 你好啊小宏 做好大吃一惊的准备
• Hello, Hiro. Prepare to be amazed. 接好了
• Catch!
• Laser induced Plasma? - Oh, yeah. 运用一点磁约束技术来达到...
• With a little magnetic confinement for ah.. 超精密程度
• Ultra precision. 你怎么在这么多东西中找到自己要用的
• Wow, how did you find anything in this mess?
• 我有个系统 每样东西都放在各自的位置
• I have a system. There is a place for everything, and everything in its place.
• - I need this! - You can't do that! 你把这弄乱了 社会需要秩序!
• This is anarchy! Society has rules! 不好意思 借过一下
• Excuse me! Coming through! 阿正 Tadashi! 我的天哪 你一定是小宏
• Oh my gosh, you must be Hiro! 久仰大名啊 I've heard so much about you!
•
• 来得正好Perfect timing! Perfect timing!
• 全是碳化钨 That's a whole lot of Tungsten Carbide.
• 足足四百磅 400 pounds of it.
• 过来 你一定会喜欢这个的 Come here! Come here! You're gonna love this.
• 一点高氯酸 A dash of per chloric acid.
• 一点钴 一点过氧化氢 A smidge of cobalt, a hint Hydrogen Peroxide...
• 加热至五百开尔文 然后... super heated to 500 Kelvin, and...
• 快看 Tadah! 很不错吧 It's really great, huh? - So pink. - Here's the best part.
• 很神奇吧 I know right!
• 化学试剂对金属的脆化作用
• Chemical metal embrittlement! 不赖嘛 哈妮柠檬 Not bad, Honey Lemon. 哈妮柠檬 神行御姐 芥末无疆
• Honey Lemon? Gogo? Wasabi?
• 我把芥末洒在了衬衣上 就洒了一次
• I spilled wasabi on my shirt one time people. One time!
• 外号都是弗莱德取的
• Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames.
• 谁是弗莱德 Ah... Who's Fred? 鄙人在此
• This guy right here! 莫惊慌 卡通服而已 我真人可不长这样
• Ah! Ah! Don't be alarmed, it is just a suit. This is not my real face and body.
• 我叫弗莱德
• The name is Fred.
• 白天我是学校的吉祥物 但到了晚上
• School mascot by day but by night,
• 我还是学校的吉祥物
• I'm also a school mascot.
• 话说 你的专业是什么
• So, what's your major?
• 不 我不是这的学生 不过我可是专业级科学控
• No! No! I'm not a student but I am a major science enthusiast..
• 我最近一直在怂恿哈妮去开发一个
• I've been turning to get honey to develop a formula...
• 能把我变成喷火蜥蜴的化学公式
• That can turn me into a fire breathing lizard at will.
• 但她居然说这"不科学" But she says that's not "science".
• 真心不科学 It's really not.
• 才怪 那我让芥末无疆做的缩小激光呢 Yeah, and I guess the shrink ray I ask Wasabi
• 也不是科学吗
• for isn't science, either? - Is it? - Nope! - Well then, what about invinsible sandwich? - Hiro! 你想啊 你吃着三明治 Imagine eating a sandwich but,
• 可周围的人都觉得你脑子有病
• everybody just thinks you're crazy.
• 够了喂
• Just stop. Laser Eye? - What? -Tingly fingers? –
• Never gonna happen!
• 那开个杂货店总可以了吧
• Then what about grocery stores.
• - 那 你在研究什么 - 我展示给你看
• - So, what are you been working on? - I'lll show you.
• 胶带纸 Duct Tape? 别怪我泼冷水 老哥 这个人家发明过了
• I hate to break it to you, Bro. Already been invented.
• 老哥 痛痛痛 Awww! Dude! Awww...
• 这 就是我研究的项目 This is what I've been working on.
• 你好 我叫大白 是你的私人健康助手
• Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal health care companion.
• 我察觉到你需要医疗护理 当你说
• I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said:
• 嗷的时候 Awww... 机器人护士? A robotic nurse?
• 从一到十级 你的疼痛指数是 On a scale of 1 to 10,
• How would you rate your pain?
• 你是说生理上的 还是心理上的
• Physical, or emotional?
• 正在扫描
• I will scan you now.
• 扫描完成
• Scan complete.
• 你的小臂有轻微的上皮组织擦伤
• You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm
• 我建议进行除菌喷雾处理 I suggest an anti-bacterial spray.
• 等等 这个喷雾的主要成分是什么
• Whoa, whoa... What's in the spray specifically?
• 喷雾的主要成分是"杆菌肽" The primary ingredient is: "Bacitracin."
• 真糟糕 我不巧对那个东西过敏
• That's a bummer, I'm actually allergic to that.
• 你并不对杆菌肽过敏 You're not allergic to Bacitracin.
• 倒是对花生有轻微过敏
• You do have a mild allergy to: Peanuts.
• 真不赖 Not bad.
• 你对这个机器人的编程还真不错嘞
• You've done some serious coding on this thing huh!
• 啊哈 他被编入超过一万种医疗护理程序
• Ahah! Programmed to over more than 10,000 medical procedures.
• 大白之所以成为大白 就是靠这个芯片
• This chip! Is what makes Baymax, "Baymax." 乙烯树脂 Vinyl?
• 对 为了做出无害又可爱的效果
• Yeah, going for a non-threatening huggable kind of thing.
• 看上去像一个移动的棉花糖 别见怪
• Looks like a walking marshmallow. No offense.
• 我是机器人 我不会见怪
• I am a robot. I can not be offended.
• 超光谱镜头 Hyperspectro Cameras? 没错 Yup. - Titanium skeleton. - Carbon fiber.
• 对哦 更轻便 Right. Even lighter. 好赞的驱动器 你从哪儿弄到的
• Killer actuators, where did you get those?
• 就是在这里加工的 在实验室里
• Machined them right here... In house.. - He can lift a thousand pounds. - Shut up!
• 你是个乖宝宝 来跟棒棒糖 You have been a good boy, have a lollipop. 真棒 Nice!
• 直到你说 "我很满意你的照顾"
• I can not deactivate until you say: 我才会结束工作
• You are satisfied with your care. 那好吧 我很满意你的照顾
• Well then, I'm satisfied with my care
本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/9109816ccbaedd3383c4bb4cf7ec4afe04a1b1cc.html
文档为doc格式