看电影学英语关于《查莉成长日记》之你骗不了我的剧情对话

发布时间:2018-06-30 18:17:10   来源:文档文库   
字号:

【看电影学英语】关于《查莉成长日记》之“你骗不了我的“剧情对话

  Wait, I don't believe it.

  等等 真是不敢相信

  That's Emma. So that's Charlie.

  那是Emma 那么那个就是Charlie

  Yes! Oh, we're saved.

  真棒 我们得救了

  Not quite. Hey, kids.

  还不一定呢 孩子们

  What now? I'll let you know when I think of it.

  现在怎么办 等我想出办法来了再通知你

  Mom, dad, hi.

  妈妈 爸爸

  Hi. What are you doing here?

  嗨 你们几个来这儿干嘛

  We just realized you must be missing Charlie,

  我们觉得你们一定会想Charlie

  So we brought her.

  所以我们带她过来了

  Oh, Teddy, you're not fooling me.

  噢 Teddy 你骗不了我的

  I'm not? Nope.

  我露馅了 没错

  You spent a little too much time with Charlie

  你一定是照顾Charlie时间太长了

  And you're ready to hand her over early.

  然后想早点把她交给我吧

  Well, I wouldn't say too much time.

  这个 其实也不能算是时间太长了吧

  Well, I am ready too, so let me at her.

  不过 我也想接手了 所以还是我来照看她吧

  Gimme Gimme Gimme. Mom, Mom, Mom.

  给我吧 给我吧 给我吧

  You're on a date. Let me bring her to you.

  你正在约会呢 还是我把她给你抱过来吧

  Here? Wait, now?

  这里吗 等等 现在吗

  Well, all right.

  那 好吧

  Hey, mom. Hi, baby.

  嘿 妈妈 宝贝

  Hey. Hey, dad.

  嘿 爸爸

  Something I want to show you. What is it, honey?

  我想给你们表演个节目 什么节目 亲爱的

  And now for my next trick,

  我的下一个魔术就是

  I'm gonna make a boy disappear.

  我会把一个男孩变不见的

  You know, you should be ashamed of yourself.

  知道吗 你应该为你自己感到羞耻

  You lead a guy on, make him think you have a connection,

  你勾引了一个男孩 让他以为你们之间心有灵犀

  And you give him a fake phone number.

  然而你却给了他一个假电话号码

  You put it in wrong. that three is supposed to be a two.

  你自己输错了 那一位本该是2而不是3

  Oh, my bad.

  噢 我的错

  So…

  那么

  You wanna get a table?

  想一起吃个晚饭吗

  My widdle baby, did you miss your mommy and daddy?

  我的尿床宝宝 你有没有想你的爸爸妈妈啊

  Yes, she did. yes, she did.

  是的 她想了 是的 她想了

  Oh, I never thought I'd be so happy to hear baby talk.

  噢 我从来没想到我听到儿语居然还这么开心

  Teddy, this isn't Charlie's binky. where did you get this?

  Teddy 这个不是Charlie的奶嘴 你从哪弄来的这个

  Oh, well, that's actually a really funny story.

  噢 那个 说起来其实是次很好玩的经历

  See, what happened was…

  听好了 其实就是

  Too loud. Tell you later.

  太吵了 以后再跟你说吧

原文来自 必克英语http://bbs.spiiker.com/topic-11762.html

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/b8b3ae4427284b73f24250d1.html

《看电影学英语关于《查莉成长日记》之你骗不了我的剧情对话.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式