地铁英语表达法

发布时间:2018-06-30 15:46:52   来源:文档文库   
字号:

作为一种现代化交通工具,地铁在中国发展很快,现今中国几个大城市都设有庞大的地铁系统。 地铁在英国称为underground tube。后者在口语中更为常用。美国则把地铁称为subway

国外地铁的计价方式不尽相同。有的地方只有一种一种票价(only one fare),只要付车费,随你走到哪里。而有的则要根据路程远近计价(proportional fare)

常用地铁表达语:

Let's go to Tiananmen on a subway. 咱们乘地铁去天安门吧。

You can get almost anywhere rather quickly on a subway. 你可以坐地铁迅速到达任何地方。

Look, there're two empty seats over there. 看,那边有两个空位子。

At which platform is our train? 我们坐的那趟车停在哪个站台?

Can we go direct or do we have to change? 我们能直达还是必须转车?

Could you tell me how to go to the platform? 你能告诉我去站台怎么走吗?

Does the train stop at Wangfujing? 请问列车在王府井站停吗?

How frequent is this subway service? 这班地铁多长时间来一次?

Which line do I take for the Art Gallery? 去美术馆乘哪条地铁?

Is this the right subway to go to Jianguomen? 这是去建国门的地铁吗?

Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains? 换乘地铁还要付费吗?

Where do we pay the fare? 我们在哪儿付车费?

Is it the right station to change? 是在这一站换乘吗?

Where do I change to the Second Line? 请问我在哪儿换乘地铁二号线?

A train will be in directly. 列车马上进站。

Here comes the train. 车来了。

The first train pulls in there at 5:00 a.m.

首班列车早上5点进站。 Be careful! Subway doors open and close automatically.

当心!地铁车门是自动开关的。

实用地铁对话:

A: Good! There's the information desk. 太好了,那里有个问讯处。

How do we get the 70th Street, please? 请问我们怎样能到第70街?

B: The Northern Line is what you want. 你可以坐北线地铁。

A: How much is it? 票价多少?

B: It's two yuan. 两元。

A: Which way do we go for the Northern Line? 我们怎样去北线地铁?

B: Just go through the No.8 ticket-barrier over there. A train will be in directly.

8号检票口往前走,列车马上就进站。

A: I appreciate it. 非常感谢。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/c8199670e45c3b3567ec8bb5.html

《地铁英语表达法.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式