我选择了视而不见(中英文)

发布时间:2018-07-01 05:28:40   来源:文档文库   
字号:

I Chose To Look The Other Way

我选择了视而不见

I could have saved a life that day,

我那天本可以拯救一个生命

But I chose to look the other way.

但是我却选择了视而不见。

It wasn’t that I didn’t care;

那并不是我不在乎,

I had the time, and I was there.

我有时间,且身在其中。

But I didn’t want to seem a fool,

但是我不想被当做一个傻瓜,

Or argue over a safety rule.

为了一个安全的规则而争执不休。

I knew he’d done the job before;

我知道他以前做过这个工作;

If I spoke up he might get sore.

如果我告诉他,他可能会恼火。

The chances didn’t seem that bad;

出事的机会看上去并不多;

I’d done the same, he knew I had.

我以前也这样做,他知道我做过。

So I shook my head and walked on by;

于是我摇摇头走开了;

He knew the risks as well as I.

他跟我一样知道这样做的危险后果。

He took the chance, I closed an eye;

他在冒风险,我却睁一只眼闭一只眼;

And with that act, I let him die.

我这样做,眼睁睁的开着他死去。

I could have saved a life that day,

我那天本可以拯救他的生命,

But I chose to look the other way.

但是我却选择了视而不见。

Now every time I see his wife,

如今我每次看到他的太太,

I know I should have saved his life.

我知道我可以拯救他的生命。

That guilt is something I must bear;

那是一种必须承受的愧疚;

But it isn’t something you need share.

但却不是需要你分享的感受。

If you see a risk that others take,

如果你看到别人在冒风险,

That puts their health or life at stake,

那是拿他们的健康和生命在试风险,

The question asked or thing you say;

你问一个问题或道一言;

Could help them live another day.

能帮助他们在多活一天。

If you see a risk and walk away,

如果你看见危险而走开,

Then hope you never have to say,

但愿你永远不要这么道来:

“I could have saved a life that day,

“我那天本可以拯救他的生命,

But I chose to look the other way.”

我却选择了视而不见。”

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/d3078aa9d1f34693daef3ee9.html

《我选择了视而不见(中英文).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式