再别康桥美文朗诵

发布时间:2020-04-07 08:45:23   来源:文档文库   
字号:

Very quietly I take my leave, 轻轻的我走了

As quietly as I came here; 正如我轻轻的来;

Quietly I wave goodbye To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

我轻轻的招手,作别西天的云彩。

The golden willows by the riverside,Are young brides in the setting sun;

那河畔的金柳, 是夕阳中的新娘;

Their reflections on the shimmering waves ,Always linger in the depth of my heart. 波光里的艳影, 在我的心头荡漾。

The floating heart growing in the sludge ,Sways leisurely under the water;

波光里的艳影, 在我的心头荡漾。 软泥上的青荇, 油油的在水底招摇;

In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant!

在康河的柔波里, 我甘心做一条水草!

That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

那榆荫下的一潭, 不是清泉, 是天上虹;

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 揉碎在浮藻间, 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

To seek a dream? 寻梦?

Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant;

撑一支长篙, 向青草更青处漫溯

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 满载一船星辉, 在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But I cannot sing aloud Quietness is my farewell music;

但我不能放歌, 悄悄是别离的笙箫;

Even summer insects heap silence for me Silent is Cambridge tonight!

夏虫也为我沉默, 沉默是今晚的康桥!

Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here;

悄悄的我走了, 正如我悄悄的来;

Gently I flick my sleeves Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

我挥一挥衣袖, 不带走一片云彩。

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/f3da4f4558cfa1c7aa00b52acfc789eb172d9e9e.html

《再别康桥美文朗诵.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式