权力的游戏第八集第一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照

发布时间:2023-02-03 09:57:46   来源:文档文库   
字号:
You should consider yourself lucky. 你该庆幸自己走运
At least your balls won't freeze off. 至少不会冻掉蛋蛋
You take great offense at dwarf jokes, 你恨别人讲关于侏儒的笑话
but love telling eunuch jokes. Why is that? 却老拿太监开玩笑 是何道理
Because I have balls, and you don't. 因为我有卵蛋 你没有
I warned you. 我警告过你
Northerners don't much trust outsiders. 北境人不大信得过外人
Look at you. 看看你
You're a man. 都长大成人了
Almost. 不完全是
- Where's Arya? - Lurking somewhere. -艾莉亚呢 -不知道躲在哪儿
Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen. 这是坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝女王

My sister, Sansa Stark, the Lady of Winterfell. 这是我妹妹 珊莎·史塔克 临冬城城主
Thank you for inviting us into your home, Lady Stark. 谢谢你请我们到你家来 史塔克小姐
The North is as beautiful as your brother claimed, 北境正如你哥哥说的那般美
as are you. 你也是
Winterfell is yours, Your Grace. 临冬城是您的了 陛下
We don't have time for all this. 我们没时间客套了
The Night King has your dragon. He's one of them now. 夜王抓了你的一条龙 它也变成了异类
The Wall has fallen, 长城已坍塌
the dead march south. 死人军团正在南下
As soon as we heard about the Wall, 我们一接到长城被突破的消息

本文来源:https://www.2haoxitong.net/k/doc/ca5e08a1ce22bcd126fff705cc17552707225eb3.html

《权力的游戏第八集第一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式